Chenillecat
It is so unfair that our fur babies are taken away after such a short time with them. Fourteen years is just not enough time with our babies.  I am so lonesome without her. For 14 years everything I did was for her and her comfort. Now she is gone and the days are so empty. She brought me so much joy. I was amazed just watching her wash especially the way she would lick her paw to wash her ears. I loved to hear her purr and she could make the cutest noises. Coming home from the grocery store I would open the door and say "Darling I'm home" then I would hear her jump off of the bed and come running to me. Every morning I would open the window and let her see what's on the breeze. The small things are what I miss the most. Seeing her sleeping in the sunshine or in front of the electric fireplace. Memories and photos are all that I have of her now.  I would give up years of my life so that my Matski could still be here.  
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Such a beautiful picture. I’m so sorry, it is such a short amount of time and it does feel unfair. When we look back it feels like water slipping through our fingers, than it’s just gone and you’d do anything to get one more day. I’m still trying to find the lesson, if their is one. But I can tell you that this grief has brought together an amazing amount of people you may come to know as the greatest support system ever. Some, like you are just coming into this and others pop in from time to time that have lost their angels yrs ago. But the compassion and empathy knows no time. You’re in a safe place and definitely not alone,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
Chenillecat wrote:
It is so unfair that our fur babies are taken away after such a short time with them. Fourteen years is just not enough time with our babies.  I am so lonesome without her. For 14 years everything I did was for her and her comfort. Now she is gone and the days are so empty. She brought me so much joy. I was amazed just watching her wash especially the way she would lick her paw to wash her ears. I loved to hear her purr and she could make the cutest noises. Coming home from the grocery store I would open the door and say "Darling I'm home" then I would hear her jump off of the bed and come running to me. Every morning I would open the window and let her see what's on the breeze. The small things are what I miss the most. Seeing her sleeping in the sunshine or in front of the electric fireplace. Memories and photos are all that I have of her now.  I would give up years of my life so that my Matski could still be here.  

Those precious little moments that we so often take for granted are so missed once they are gone. It is so sad. No matter how long we have them it just never seems like enough time, forever would not be enough. I lost my two fur babies (I really don't like to call them dogs) but I still have their cat sister Luna at home that makes those little delicious noises you talk about. They are just so adorable. I'm sorry for your loss and sadness you are feeling.
Quote 0 0