ilovesato
i just heard the news from my untie that my cat sato passed away 29 april 2010 , i can't stop myself from crying whenever i think of her ...bec i have not seen her for the last 8mos , i met her jan 2009 she used to go in our house playing,later on my uncle gave her to me ...i took  care of her till aug 22 but my uncle forced me to return the cat to him when he learned that shes a genius cat..she often brushed my hair , she always talk ( shes not meowing i dont how can she do that but she can talk with a sound using her vocal cords ) ...when i was hospitalised and recuperating last july 09, shes the one who takes care of me, checking every morning if i am still breathing by putting his head 2 inches from my mouth , i sometimes joke on her by not breathing at all however whenever i do that she will bang her head in my face until i stand up...it broke my heart to give her back , i heard that she just given birth yet they caged her with the kittens ...i know she don't like that , maybe they we're not able to feed her well , maybe she's still waiting for me and got tired ...they saw her that 29april  with her mouths bubbling while the 5 kittens still feeding on her ... later that afternoon she died  ... she died with an unknown cause ... unfortunately i'm very very far from her ( i already go back to where i am working.. abroad ) ...the thought of not having to see her again makes me depressed and sad ... i cant function ... had i known that she will not be taken cared of well i shld have not given her up no matter what the consequences is ... i love her so much ...the time is not enough for us ...she still have so many things to offer ...she's my happiness, i love all my cats bec they are treating me as "human being" ... i really don't know how to think now ...i've been reading ...surfing the net about the loss and about grieving but it does'nt help at all ...if dying is the place where i can be with her i am thinking that may God hear me with my request ...
Quote 0 0
MagzMom
Ilovesato please stay strong.  I feel your pain, part of me did die with Maggie and part of her will always be with me.  The beautiful thing about where our cherished loved ones go, time doesn't matter.  They will be there when our time here is finished, don't rush the process.  It sounds like you still have some love and time to spend with some other cats, do that for Sato.
Quote 0 0
Susie_Squillions
Dear IloveSato,

I am so very sorry to hear about your shocking loss.  I can only imagine how badly bruised your heart must be now.  You must feel like you lost Sato twice ~ once when you had to let her go back to your uncle, and again on April 29th.  My heart goes out to you.

Please stay here with us and tell us more about your marvelous Sato.  She sounds like a one-of-a-kind, wonderful girl, and I would love to hear more about her.  What you have told us so far really touched me deeply.  Eight weeks ago today, I had to let my cat, T.J. go to the Rainbow Bridge.  It sounds like he and Sato were very much alike.  T.J. used to "style" my hair (so cute!), and boy, was he ever a talker! He had the biggest purr in the world, and now our home feels so empty without that constant, big, rumbling purr.  We have two other kitties, and I love them dearly, but we do not have T.J with us, and that hurts so much.

I am picturing Sato at the Rainbow Bridge with T.J. and his nephew, Buddy, who went to the Bridge in 2004.  The three of them must be talking up a storm and keeping all the other angels up to date on the latest news.

How are Sato's babies?  Is there a chance your aunt and uncle can save one of them for you so you will be able to make sure that he or she has a wonderful life with you?  I hope so. 

Please stay strong and come back here as often as you need to.  Tell us how you're doing.  I hope and pray that you will have a beautiful dream about your lovely girl, Sato, running free and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge.

You and Angel Sato are in my thoughts and prayers.

My heart is battered and bruised, but I will not let it break. It holds such precious cargo, I must protect it now. (Susie Squillions)

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Quote 0 0
ilovesato
To: Magzmom , thanks so much for consoling me ,I am so sorry for Maggie too, I am praying that one day we will again meet all our pets at the rainbow bridge.
Quote 0 0
ilovesato
To Susie Squillons , thanks so much too ...I have sent an email for there are some sensitive issues I am not sure If you receive it ?p
Quote 0 0