Belka1990
Today marks 1 year without our Buba. Time does heal all wounds but this one is still too hard to bear. Im hoping as more time passes this will get easier.
Isabell Kwarcinski
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Isabell, just wanted to say that you and your family will be in our prayers this week. Buba is such a beautiful sweet little fur angle, I love the picture so much. My first year will pass next month, I'm already thinking of that day. I've come a long way since that day, but as you said, it is still a difficult journey and I don't think we will ever be the same again, we will learn how to live with the grief mixed with times of fond memories. I pray for peace today, you have our blessings.

Charlie
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Isabell,
I know these one year anniversaries are so very difficult! I hope you are doing okay. Buba is certainly a beautiful little girl! Bailey's 2 year anniversary was on Nov 10 and I think of him every day and but yes, it does get easier. I also wanted to tell you that I went back and looked at your other thread and I really do believe we will see our babies again. That's what really got me through. I hope the thought that you will see your beautiful Buba again some day can comfort you but I know it is so very difficult missing her in the meantime! Please take care.
Sending hugs,
MJ 🤗
Quote 0 0
Pawsitively_Heartbroken
I'm so sorry for your loss! I know these words won't make a dent in relieving your pain. Maybe as a complete stranger my sentiments can bring you consolation because I don't know you. I didn't know Buba. But I understand and respect your grief. You love Buba, but we all have to take our own journey. No one will understand the depth of your sorrow but you. However, you aren't alone. Aligned in grief, we understand your pain. As a grieving fur mother myself, I know that the words of others don't comfort as much as you wish they did. Grieving is a process. But love for our departed is undying. And the best I can tell you is...that's okay. So deep breaths, and keep smiling when you can, because Buba loves you and wants to keep seeing you smile. And as your companion in grief, so do I.
Quote 0 0
Belka1990
Thank you all so much for your kind and warming words. It really helps when you have someone that understands your grief. I wish all of you well, and may God Bless each and every on of You.
Isabell Kwarcinski
Quote 0 0