Misha Show full post »
Daisymaesdaddy
Thank you Misha for sharing your beloved Caspers life with us. My heart goes out to you and everyone here who has lost their babies. Especially now during this holiday season when memories bring the tears of both sadness of their loss and the joy of the wonderful memories we will have of them in our hearts forever. It has been 8 weeks since my beautiful brown eyed button nosed Bichon Daisy Mae and I said goodbye. I'm a grown man who was brought to his knees over the loss of my best friend and greatest joy. I am and will be eternally and humbly grateful to God for the almost 14 years my baby and I had together. Only here on this site do people truly understand our loss and the emotional effect our babies losses have had on us. I am also grateful to all here who have helped me when the hurt was at its worst. You will truly find comfort here from those of us who know your feelings. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

David
Quote 0 0
Misha
Missing Spodie you have my deepest sympathies for the the loss of your beloved Spodie.  Our furbabies leave a permanent mark on our hearts and it is never the same.  They make our lives fuller and richer. They love so unconditionally and they never judge us for who we are.  We are their world.   I miss my little angel so much that it hurts, but I am so grateful for the beautiful 14yrs I have had with him. 

At the moment the separation is not easy there is a void in our lives that cannot be filled. We miss their presence their cuddles the love and laughter that they brought to our lives.  But just like me your Spodie is waiting for you  and my Casper is waiting for me  at the rainbow bridge and will be reunited again what at great day that will be.  On my baby's Urn I have In God's Care.  I know God is taking care of our babies until we are reunited with them.

Misha
Quote 0 0