Manjack Show full post »
MyBella
Hi Diane,

Hope you are doing well, how is Louie doing, has he graduated his class yet, did he get a little diploma to show off for all his hard effort, such a cute little guy.

How is work going, are you still busy with finding new homes for the many pets that you bring in, such a difficult job, but one that must bring you such feelings of pride to see the completion of finding a new forever home for the many abandon pets you come across, you make a difference in such innocents lives Diane and that is such a beautiful thing for you to do.

Hope you enjoyed your walk today and you were able to feel the loving spirit of your handsome Oreo, may the many fun and treasured moments you two shared bring such a warm smile to your face and your heart, may the love of your Oreo bring the continued peace you so deserve. He is so proud of you and the wonderful work you are doing Diane...as am I, such a wonderful and touching way to honor your Oreo.

Give my best to Jack and always my warmest and biggest wishes to you Diane.

Your Friend Always, Don

Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Diane,

Such great news about Gentle Ben, your passion and hard work paid off again, you continue to show such honor for Oreo by finding new homes for these less fortunate pets, what a wonderful way to honor your sweet Oreo, may you feel his love deep in your heart on your walk today.

Enjoy your weekend Diane, I am so proud of you and the wonderful work you continue to do, such wonderful work.

Your Friend Always, Don
Quote 0 0
MyBella
DB0D2776-0F64-4828-982C-D7421B8DF045.JPG 

Hi Diane,

Sending my warmest wishes to you on the two years since your handsome Oreo had to leave, may you always feel the warmth of Oreo's love deep in your heart.
I love this photo of Oreo, it shows how handsome he is, yet you can also see the shyness that you have mentioned, such a beautiful and handsome boy with such a sweet face.

You have shown such honor for your precious Oreo, you opened your heart and home by adopting a new little one, your adorable Louie, such a sweet boy. Even while your heart was breaking you took the courageous step in providing a new home for Louie, such a wonderful and beautiful thing for you to do Diane.

And you didn't stop there, you found the strength to work with abused and abandoned animals, helping them recover by finding and providing new homes for them, finding the perfect people to open their own homes and hearts to these lost and abused souls. I can't tell you how proud I am of you for taking on such a task, one I am sure isn't easy at all, not many people have the courage or strength to take on such a job, but you did and by doing so, you showed such honor to Oreo. 
There aren't enough words to say how important the job you do is, you are making a difference Diane, you are saving the lives of these poor lost souls and providing them with the love they probably thought they would never get, plus a nice home with people who absolutely want and love them.....how can it get any better, you are such a wonderful person with a heart so big, you make a difference each and every day.

In honor of Oreo's two years, I post these candles. 

Image result for two candles burning

I sincerely wish nothing but for you to feel the warm touch of Oreo's love in your heart as he lets you know how proud he is of his wonderful and loving Mom, you have shown such honor to your precious boy with the hard work you continue to do. 
Sending you my most heartfelt gratitude for the work you do and the love you continue to give to all those who need help, you are an amazing person and I am so proud to call you my friend.
May you always find the continued peace and healing your heart so deserves.

Your Friend Always,Don

Quote 0 0
MyBella
Happy Easter Diane,

Wishing you a day full of such love and warmth from your precious Oreo, may you find continued peace on your walks.

Enjoy your weekend Diane, Happy Easter, be sure to spoil Louie with treats.

Your Friend Always, Don
Quote 0 0
MyBella

Hi Diane,

Sending my warmest wishes to you and your husband on the three years since your sweet Oreo had to leave.
I wish for your heart to always know and feel the warmth of your adorable boy's love each and every day, bringing with his love, the peace and healing you so deserve.

I post these candles in honor of your precious Oreo, a sweet, shy boy who brought such love to your heart and home.
Image result for three candle photos

Your Friend Always, Don
Quote 0 0
Manjack
Thank you Don
I know Wednesday is Bella’s anniversary. These little creatures have impacted our lives in so many good ways.
When I posted that it was 3 days after losing Oreo. Now it is 3 years. So many things have changed but one thing that never wavers is the love we have for Oreo and Bella. I know you feel the same way..
From very far away my very best wishes❤️🐶❤️🐶
Quote 1 0
Mbfernan
Manjack wrote:
On Saturday, April 11th, 2015 at 7:30 pm our beloved toy poodle Oreo left us after a short illness. He would have been 13 in August. My husband and I have no children and we adopted him when he was about 4. We poured all our love into this tiny dog. He was sick for a little over a month. We took him to the vet, had all the testing possible multiple times but they could not determine why he was vomiting, losing interest in food and losing weight. On the day he died we had another emergency vet visit, she repeated the blood work to find that his white blood cell count had skyrocketed and she suspected he was bleeding internally. By this time he was too weak to survive surgery plus he had heart problems. We made the decision to euthanize him and I think it was our last gift to him. I believe we did the right thing for him. Now I am unable to stop crying, I am so lonesome for him and my grief is bordering on unbearable. I miss his warm little body snuggled next to mine, I miss his bark and his little head in the window waiting for me to come home from work.
I have read accounts of other bereaved pet owners who take comfort in the belief they will be reunited one day. I am envious of those who hold that belief but I don't believe in heaven.
My husband won't talk about Oreo as he finds it too painful and tells me not to cry. I do not find this supportive or helpful but I know he is grieving as profoundly in his own way.
I have survived the deaths of both my parents and I will survive this eventually but I am a bit afraid of the depth of grief I feel now. This is the only pet we have ever had .
Mario fernandes
Quote 0 0
Mbfernan
Mbfernan wrote:
so sorry had to put me companion down yesterday after 11 years hardest thing I have ever done feels like a part of me is no longer their I hope we can find some peace-
Mario fernandes
Quote 0 0
MyBella

To my dear friend Diane,

Sending you and your husband my warmest thoughts and wishes for such love and peace to find your hearts on this day, the four year Angelversary for your precious Oreo.
I sincerely wish for your heart to always feel the softness of Oreo's loving spirit, maybe today will involve a nice quiet walk along the banks while you reflect on all the warm and wonderful moments you and your sweet Oreo shared.
Diane, I can't say enough how proud I am of the way you have honoured Oreo by working to save other pets and finding them new loving homes. During your difficult time of losing Oreo, you managed to find such a beautiful way to share your love for him by helping so, so many other animals, you truly are a wonderful person with a loving heart for helping, Oreo is beaming with pride for his wonderful Mom.

I post this candle in honour of your handsome, yet shy Oreo. May you always feel his warmth and love each day.
Image result for heart candle
Thank you for being such a wonderful friend, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you and the friendship we have built over these four years.
From my heart and home to yours, your friend always, Don

Quote 0 0
Manjack
Thank you Don
I realize this is the 4th anniversary week for us both.
You have helped so many people with your encouraging words, pictures, videos and stories of Bella and her antics. You have been so supportive to so many. Bella is proud of you. She helped you when you needed it and you carry on her legacy.
Such a tiny girl with such a huge impact!!
Our lives are better for having had them in ours.
❤️🐶❤️🐶
Diane
Quote 1 0
MyBella
To my dear friend Diane, 

Sending my warmest wishes along with continued peace, healing and many, many happy memories on this day, the 5 year Angelversary for your adorable Oreo.
I hope today brings a closeness to your handsome Oreo, maybe while on your walk a slight gentle  breeze touches your face to remind you that your precious boy continues to walk with you, that his loving spirit is always close and forever surrounds you and hugs your wonderful heart, have no doubt that Oreo is always close by. Oreo is so proud of the work you have done in honour of his memory with rescuing and finding forever homes for rescues, such a beautiful way to honour your precious Oreo, absolutely beautiful. 

I hope you, your husband, your family and loved ones are safe during all that is going on, always know that you and Oreo are never far from my thoughts, I especially think about how you honoured my little girl by naming that puppy you rescued after her, your thoughtfulness still touches my heart.
I hope Louie and Angele are doing well, and keeping you busy, give them both big belly rubs for me.

May today be filled with peace, smiles and many moments of loving warmth as you reflect on all the many wonderful things you and your sweet Oreo shared.
I post this candle in honour of your adorable boy, may your wonderful heart always know and feel the love he continues to surround you with.

Your friend always, Don

DB0D2776-0F64-4828-982C-D7421B8DF045.jpg    candleFlame254v1.jpg 

Quote 0 0