Forum

Author   Comment  
ldore

Reply with quote  #1 
Everyday it hurts.

Today marks 140 days since we lost my family's beloved dog, Opal. She was the light of my life. I think about her everyday. It hasn't gotten any easier at all. I find it hard talking to other people because they either don't understand just how hard it is or don't know how to help. And I don't blame them. I don't even know what to do.

It just feels so empty without her. At the same time, it still hasn't hit me that she is gone. 

Reply with quote  #2 
I understand completely. I don't really think time is going to be much of a healer for me..or at least not a short time.
I'm sorry about your Opal. It hurts us so bad. The pain and grief and longing are unbearable. I lost my cat Henry just a week ago and I know it's going to affect me a lot even a year from now. He was my whole world. I got up for him and he was my day.
What do I do now?
You lost Opal to sickness? Henry had cancer. He maybe had it for quite some time but symptoms arose practically just overnight.
Purzel

Reply with quote  #3 
First off, let me say how sorry I am for the loss of your sweet Opal. Secondly I wish to give a thought to you which might be of some help: Opal is a very beautiful gem stone shining in the most beautiful of all colors and reflecting the age of our planet and all life of our history that is hidden in it. She was gifted to especially you to find love, joy and happiness and what it means to feel true love. I know you miss her deeply but you had her for a while, which is most probabely more than the people who dont understand your loss ever had.

My heart goes out to you

[hundi]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.