Anniew
since we lost our Labrador. I thought things were getting better but over the past week I’ve gone back to not even being able to look at a photo of her. I miss her more than ever. The times I am at home alone are the worst as that used be when we would go out walking or just spending time together. I feel trapped in this grief. Has anyone else experienced this?. My husband has been talking about getting another dog but I’m just not ready to ‘replace ‘ her.
Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
I'm experiencing the same , it's been 3 months. I cry everyday. I miss my baby
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Anniew wrote:
since we lost our Labrador. I thought things were getting better but over the past week I’ve gone back to not even being able to look at a photo of her. I miss her more than ever. The times I am at home alone are the worst as that used be when we would go out walking or just spending time together. I feel trapped in this grief. Has anyone else experienced this?. My husband has been talking about getting another dog but I’m just not ready to ‘replace ‘ her.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Anniew, it has been 4 and a half months fir me. WE lost our precious feather baby COCKATIEL SPARKY ON DECEMBER 28, 2027. NOT YELLING LOW VISION. I CRY CONSTSNTKY, HE WAS OUR CHILD A SUPER SMART TALKING BIRD WITH THE LONGEVITY FROM HIS COUSIN THE COCKATOO ANOTHER PARROT. I AM VERY SYMPATHETIC FOR YOU, AND IT IS A SLOW PROCESS THAT I CAN TELL YOU CRAWLS BY IN SECONDS THAT I CANNOT SEE MUCH CHANGES I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER BIRD EVER . POSSIBLY YOU MAY WANT ANOTHER DOG ? IT WILL BE YOUR DECISIOJ, TRY TO NOT RUSH IT.
PRAYERS FOR YOU JOAN AND JIM SPARKY'S MOMMY AND DADDY. I AM JOAN. WHAT IS YOUR NAME
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Anniew
Hi I'm the same its been 2 months my dog macky passed and I thought I was doing not to bad but the last few days im a mess again .
I've read about this happening " it comes in waves "
I guess it's expected after we have them so long in our life
I'm missing my boy like crazy wishing I could hug him and not let go ever again
I'm sorry about your pain and loss its not easy
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Mackysum IT IS ESPECIALLY DIFFICULT FOR ALL OF US. NOT YELLING LOW VISION. I APOLOGIZE FOR CAOS. EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT MIND, NO E IF OTHERS COULD USE CAPS WHEN I WRITE. I AM NOW USING A TALKING BOOK PROGRAM FOR THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED. YES, WISH I COULD GIVE EVEN A LAST GOODBYE WHEN MY SPARKY COCKATIEL WAS BEING HELD BY MOMMY AND ALERT AND NOT PASSIBG. PRAYERS FOR YOU ON THIS DAY BEFORE MOTHER'S DAY.
FRIENDS, JOAN AND JIM SPARKY'S MOMMY AND DADDY.
Quote 0 0