Monykas013
I lost my precious Baby girl 2 weeks ago today. she was sick for the last year she fought an enlarged heart and pulmonary hypertension. From the time she was diagnosed I knew in my heart that I was not going to allow her to suffer and that as long as she was comfortable it would be ok, never the less it did not make it any easier to watch her deteriorate and get to where she did 2 weeks ago when she got sicker then usual God knows I did not know it will be the last days and hours of her life, I took her to the vet to check her out and what to thought will be just and adjustment to her meds. My Baby never came home, she died a few hours later at the vets office and my heart has been broken since. I miss her more and more and more every day.
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
I’m so sorry. She was a cutie pie. I understand the pain and sadness. My girl passed 5 weeks ago and I’m still very upset. She had an illness which we knew the severity but still it’s heartbreaking. I joined this lovely forum to seek comfort and it does help. Please know everyone here are all going through this and we are here to listen and talk. Hugs...
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0
Monykas013
Thank you and I’m so sorry for your loss. I had a few good days but today is not a good one. It hit me like a ton of bricks and I am feeling pretty down 😔
Quote 0 0