robbd001 Show full post »
Chedders04
robbd001 wrote:
Thanks for the reply. It is good to know I am not alone. I am so sorry for your loss. It is very difficult. I try to think how lucky we were to have such a great friend and companion.
Quote 0 0
Chedders04
I thank you I know now I am not alone in my grief we were lucky to have such wonderful pets we were blessed stay strong and keep in touch 
Quote 1 0
cmsaenz
I just joined this forum and as sad and heartbreaking as these stories are, it is comforting to know that we are not alone. I am so sorry for the loss each of you all have suffered and TRULY understand. This has been the worst year ever. I work in an ER and see death all the time. My only solace has been coming home to my small and truly loved husband, my son and my sweet little doggies, (who are just really people with fur.) and now one is gone. Part of our family is gone and we are just devastated. 
Cindy
Quote 1 0
robbd001

I’m so sorry.
i understand it is like a part of the family is missing. I understand and so do the others here.

cmsaenz wrote:
I just joined this forum and as sad and heartbreaking as these stories are, it is comforting to know that we are not alone. I am so sorry for the loss each of you all have suffered and TRULY understand. This has been the worst year ever. I work in an ER and see death all the time. My only solace has been coming home to my small and truly loved husband, my son and my sweet little doggies, (who are just really people with fur.) and now one is gone. Part of our family is gone and we are just devastated. 

Quote 0 0