Adriane_d
It's been 6 months since I held you. Your always on my mind and today was especially hard. Miss your wet kisses and tail wagging love. Forever in our hearts.
Love you mom
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Dear Adriane,

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your precious Isabella Marie, such a horrific and horrible way for you to lose your sweet girl, I truly am so sorry.

I absolutely love the photos of Isabella, she truly is a beautiful girl, I see many similarities to our little girl, also a Chi.
I have asked our Bella to join with all her friends and show your sweet Isabella all the best places to run and play while finding the softest clouds for napping.

I am so truly sorry for the sudden, horrific loss of such a loved and valued family member. Wishing peace, strength and healing to your shattered heart, may you always feel the love that your sweet Isabella continues to surround you with.

Sincerely, Don, Vera and our little Bella forever.

Image result for forever in my heart pooh quote

Quote 0 0
Adriane_d
Hello MyBella,
They do look a bit alike so sorry for your loss. It from has been so helpful. Just to know that I am not alone.

Thankyou Adriane Isabella Mom
Quote 0 0
Lu
So sorry about Isabella, she is absolutely adorable. I also lost my Lulu in a tragic, unexpected manner on September 27th of this year. It is so difficult to lose these precious little babies. Hugs. 
lea
Quote 0 0