Adriane_d
Isabella earned her angel wings 7 months ago. She saved my life while she lost hers. I miss you today and every day. Miss your wet kisses and tail wagging love. Forever in our hearts.
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Adriane: I’m so very sorry for your loss. I read your first post. It was horrifying to think you could be out on a walk and have this happen to your sweet little one. I was in tears reading about how she looked at you when her head was in that dog’s mouth and she looked so sad. Try to remember she is at peace now. Think of all the happy memories she gave you. 7 months is not a long time when you’ve had your beautiful Isabella in your life for so long so it’s normal to be grieving. However she wouldn’t want to see you so sad. I’m glad you posted in her honour. Her pictures are so beautiful!
Hugs to you!!
CK
Quote 0 0
Aelphaba
Adriane

I haven't read ur story yet but from reading what CK has written I think our little sweethearts went thru a similar thing. I wasn't walking Paul Martin it happened in my yard. In front of me also. I was about to pour a cold soda when I heard his horrible screams. I ran out to see him in my neighbors dogs mouth. I am having a hard time too seeing him like that. I just can't get the image out of my head no matter how hard I don't ever want it to keep replaying over and over again for some reason I can't stop it. So sorry u had to go thru that too! Best wishes to u.
Quote 0 0
Adriane_d
Hello yes we were both attacked by my neighbors pit bull. I know exactly what see. As much as I work on the smile on her face that day I its still very hard. I came here to let it all out that seem to help a bit. Then I went to a local pet support group this has been helping too. I hope that you can focus on the good times that what I try to do. I have her photo around so that last image come up I look at that. Be kind to your self. Best wishes to you also.
Rest in Peace Paul Martin
Quote 0 0