Adriane_d
Isabella, it's been 2 months since I last held you and you were taken away. The Summer is not the same. I miss you so much every time I return home from a get away. I have to cry. I miss you so much wet kisses tail wagging love. ♡♡♡
Quote 0 0
pannklaus
I understand how you feel when you return to the house and your beloved Isabella is no longer there for you.  I  don't leave home very often because I am disabled.   But when I  do the first thing I notice when I walk in the door is that my sweet baby cat Lenny isn't there to greet me.

I am very sorry about the loss of your precious Isabella.
Patsy
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Adriane,

I too am very sorry and saddened to read of your loss of your beloved Isabella. It will have been 10 weeks this coming Thursday since I lost my beloved boy. A cat named "Marmalade." I hope you continue to travel through time and can heal and that someday soon, all that shall remain are your most cherished, fondest, happiest moments of your Isabella.

My sincerest condolences & kindest regards,
James
Quote 0 0
Adriane_d
Thank you so much just to know that we are not alone. Sorry about Lenny I am sure you miss him
Quote 0 0
Adriane_d
James, We lost are loved ones around the same time. Marmalade happy memories continue to help you heal. Adriane Isabella's mom
Quote 0 0