Adriane_d
Just over 30 day's that you were taken from us. My heart is broken my eyes tear when I think of you. I miss you so much. Your love and wet kisses. I know that your love marked my heart the way no human has. Miss you Isabella.
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

"I know that your love marked my heart the way no human has."

Beautifully written and heartfelt. Thank you for sharing. XO
Quote 0 0
nosunshine36
She’s a sweet little girl with eyes that capture one’s heart. My deepest sympathy on your loss.
Blessings,
Sharon
Quote 0 0
just_lost
I'm so sorry, Adriane_d.  Isabella is a beautiful little girl!  Please do make yourself at home here; we're all in the same - or similar - situation, and the great folks on this forum are always willing to lend an electronic ear.
Quote 0 0
Living_with_tragedy
Adriane, I remember when you first posted about what happened. I cried so much. It also reminded me of when my 3-year old Chihuahua was mauled by a neighbor's pit bull, on my property. It was around the same time, May 20th. I thought we'd lose him.  Instead, a few years later, his healthy 6-year old brother is gone, at the hands of a vet who doesn't know how to perform a routine dental. He robbed my dog's life. I feel your grief. I feel your pain. I'm sorry.  It is so unfair. When I think I'm doing okay, I fall backwards and I freeze, like I can't move, and then the tears and the emotional pain starts again.

Your little baby Isabella is adorable. She is watching over you. I wish I could make it right for you. For all of us here. Keep visiting here and express your feelings. You will be heard by understanding people. You are not alone.

~ Parker's Mom
Quote 0 0
Adriane_d
Living_with_tragedy wrote:
Adriane, I remember when you first posted about what happened. I cried so much. It also reminded me of when my 3-year old Chihuahua was mauled by a neighbor's pit bull, on my property. It was around the same time, May 20th. I thought we'd lose him.  Instead, a few years later, his healthy 6-year old brother is gone, at the hands of a vet who doesn't know how to perform a routine dental. He robbed my dog's life. I feel your grief. I feel your pain. I'm sorry.  It is so unfair. When I think I'm doing okay, I fall backwards and I freeze, like I can't move, and then the tears and the emotional pain starts again.

Your little baby Isabella is adorable. She is watching over you. I wish I could make it right for you. For all of us here. Keep visiting here and express your feelings. You will be heard by understanding people. You are not alone.

~ Parker's Mom
Quote 0 0
Adriane_d
Thank you so much Parker's Mom it really is very helpful to know that I am not alone...
Quote 0 0
Jcunnane
Adriane_d,

I am so sorry! I saw your first post and literally started crying my eyes out for you both and my throat got that lump that makes it feels like it's restricting. I'm so so sorry for you both. 

Isabella is gorgeous and those precious eyes. I hope you're doing ok. My mom is a pet nanny and had a similar experience with one of her client's pups. 

I know no words will help but I'm here if you ever feeling like talking. 

Hugs,
Jackie

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Quote 0 0