As many of you know I lost Inca last March (2016) Although I'd looked at many rescue dogs I hadn't felt confident enough to go through the process because what if it wasn't her. I'd also contacted Animal Communicators who'd told she was still in spirit.
Well last night I was having a bad night missing Inca and asked her to send me a sign or come to me a dream or something.. Couldn't remember any dreams when I woke up but found an email from someone I'd contacted last year. She has a litter due next month and wanted to know if I'd still be interested in a pup if one were available.
All of a sudden I don't know what to do! ...Is this Inca finding her way home? sending me signs? As I've been unable to choose a dog incase it wasn't her.
I've asked the lady if she could send me a photo of the pups when they are born or whichever one is left available and waiting for a reply. I don't know if she'll want me to put a deposit down before the pups born if I want one, but I wanted to see if there was a black on with white down it's front in the litter, hoping they will be and I'd know straight away it was her.
Wondering whether to contact the american AC Cindy (who could see my mum before when she did Inca's reading) and ask her to ask Inca is she is still in spirit or about to born soon?
Do I trust my instinct or a woman at the other side of the atlantic who never met me or Inca and could be faking though, though it was odd she could see my mum when I'd never mentioned she'd died.
What would you guys do if offered this opportunity?