Chelle_10
My childhood dog passed away yesterday. She was very old and had a lot of health issues. Its only been 2 days but I dont know if ill ever get over this sadness. I really want to recieve a sign from her letting me know she is okay. I want to know she made it to doggy heaven and is happy. I wish I can see her in my dreams already. Its frustraiting just not having her next to me, everything reminds me of her. I miss you bebe..
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Hi chelle
I m still waiting for a sign from macky to know he is ok maybe im to stresses to see his sign .
I hope you get a sign soon
Quote 0 0
Furevrmommasbabies
I’m so sorry for the loss of your childhood friend. I lost my Diesel on saturday and I was worried he was upset with us for putting him down. I have prayed and asked for signs that he is okay. I know some signs can be butterflies and cardinals but the signs you get may be very subtle things or feelings. Thinking of you (all of us) and sending lots of love your way
Quote 0 0
Gamcc
I had to put my Gracie down today. Now tonight I can’t quit crying or eat or breathe. This is an awful pain. How do you manage?
Quote 0 0
Chelle_10
Gamcc wrote:
I had to put my Gracie down today. Now tonight I can’t quit crying or eat or breathe. This is an awful pain. How do you manage?

Hi there,not sure if I did this correctly to reply to a message but honestly its so hard. Its the 3rd day and I still tear up when I am alone. Now I can bear to see her photos and think about all the beautiful memories we had together..I hope that I will accept her passing. I still haven't dreamt her yet but I am hoping soon so I can see her again. Just keep busy and being on here really helps.
Quote 0 0
Gamcc
Have you kept all your pups stuff just where it is was or have you put everything away?
Quote 0 0
Chelle_10
Gamcc wrote:
Have you kept all your pups stuff just where it is was or have you put everything away?

Right now ive hid her medicine, her ball is exactly where she left it, the day she died we switched her bed with my other dogs and they cremated her in it. Her bed is now her Buddy's it smells just like her.
Quote 0 0
Furevrmommasbabies
Gamcc,

I’m so sorry for the loss of your Gracie. I know that the first couple of days after my Diesel was gone I just wanted to run away from the pain but I couldn’t escape it no matter what I did. I’ve cried every day but the stinging pain is slowly being replaced with gratitude that I was lucky enough to have him in my life. I miss him terribly. The sadness is really the depth of our love for them. I’m sending lots of love your way
Quote 0 0