Goonie35
I lost my kitty Lucy this week. It was very quick and I'm devastated. I've never felt pain like this before. My husband and I have 4 cats and Lucy was the only cat we had that was truly social. The other 3 don't like to be pet or lay by us.
We are trying to bond more with the other 3 and I know it takes time. It's just so hard because it feels we don't even have cats right now.
I'm mad at God. Why take away the one kitty who loved us the most? It seems so cruel.
Quote 0 0
Larissa
I'm so very sorry your heart is hurting. I am a Christian. And yes it's ok to be mad at God. Just don't stay that way forever, and don't turn your back on him. We are only human.emotions are part of being human,so you can't help that that's how you feel. Just remember God is on your side,he cares for you and has a purpose for everything. Lean on him now in this time of grief. The ugly part of grief doesn't come from God that's satan,and his doing. It's easy to be mad and blame God,but we forget satan can have a hand in misery. When you are down and weak is when he moves in. That is now,so please just remember that. Remember we have a loving and caring God who only wants what is best for us. It's so hard to see it sometimes though. I remember several years back I lost a 5 month old baby goat who was born on my farm. I cried for three months STRAIGHT. My face was raw from the sting of tears.It's the first time I remember ever really being mad at God. You know she died 5 min before church that day. I was getting ready to walk out the door. Things had been so busy I had not been to church in a while. She passed and I was a mess. It hit me like a ton of bricks at that second. I remember saying,NO THE DEVIL WONT KEEP ME FROM CHURCH TODAY. And I went. Still mad at God but fully aware I needed him more then than ever. I'm so sorry you feel so heart broken. Please don't let the devil cloud your mind with lies right now,he wants to have a hand in your grief.....don't let him. I wish I could make it all go away,but I can't. You are in my thoughts and prayers,hopefully we can all get through this together. Hugs ,Larissa
Larissa
Quote 0 0
Goonie35
Thank you Larissa❤️
Quote 0 0
JerseyNonna
goonie, i'm sorry to hear about your kitty lucy and your loss.  as roman catholic I've been raised to believe that God has a plan for each of His children and that includes our fur-babies.  years ago I read somewhere that God never gives over his children fully to us to care for but "lends" his precious animal souls to us for "just a while".  being human we believe that we have all the time in the world and sometimes it slips our minds just how fragile or short any life can be when it becomes our time to "go home".  when I lost my service dog roxie the day after Christmas suddenly all the while I was in the exam room I was praying to God and His son to help me and help roxie live.  now I believe that since my prayer was really sort of selfish in nature that They honored roxie and did what was best for her since her heart had already stopped once during the ultrasound.  i realize now that God also sent an angel to help me and to help drive me home since all i did the entire way home was cry so He answered my prayer to "help me".  how can I be angry with Him?  He called my sweet girl home to give back her health and youth rather than leave her here in pain and agony.  i also am a firm believer in "the divine mercy" of Jesus and the book by saint maria faustina kowalska.  when we trust in God and his son we are so close to Their divine mercy and we are human.  imagine how much closer our fur-babies are to that source!  guess what i'm saying is in the end if you feel you need to be mad at God please remember that all he sends you in return is His love and mercy.  in all honesty since roxie's passing i believe my faith has grown even stronger since as it says in "the lord's prayer"..."they Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven".   none of us know how long we have on this earth, whether we'll have a good life or perhaps struggle to learn a lesson we failed to in a past one.  only God knows how long each of us are given.  i do know your kitty is in a glorious place where you will see lucy again and then you will never be parted.  even with the bad day yesterday i still believe this above all else - we're all just mere humans who live with emotions from great joy and love to deepest grief.  in the end our fur-babies are worth every single tear we cry over their loss! many many hugs and prayers for you.
JerseyNonna
Quote 0 0
Goonie35
❤️
Quote 0 0