Forum

Author   Comment  
VeeRae

Reply with quote  #1 
Having four furbabies in residence at Rainbows Bridge, my heartfelt sympathies go out to all who are grieving for their beloved pets.

I'd like to invite you to visit my new website dedicated to animal communication. 

http://www.vickijackson.intuitwebsites.com/
Debi

Reply with quote  #2 

This sounds wonderful Vicki, but I'm hesitant, it's been 3 months since my beloved baby Poohbear left me...I'd love to know that he's okay and knows how very much I love him....any creditantials? I've checked out your site...still unsure....anything you can say to help me trust? No offense...it's just me...

Reply with quote  #3 
So sorry for your recent loss, Debi.  No offense taken whatsoever.  There really aren't credentials per se for this kind of thing.  I've been doing AC for about five years now, always knew I had intuitive abilities but it took me many years to decide to allow it to develop.  I did take course work and practice with a professional communicator and I've now done over three hundred readings with an accuracy rate averaging around 85-90%. 

It's a personal experience for each person and can be quite emotional.  If you decide you want to try it, email me the details requested on my website.  You decide after the reading if you want to "donate" or not.  It won't offend me if you choose not to have the reading.

VeeRae

Reply with quote  #4 
Believe me Suzy, I know the terrible pain you are feeling and my heart goes out to you.  After-life readings are not for everyone and for some its better left until time has passed. 

My focus in readings is to glean information about the animal's life on earth, their general surroundings, favorite things, special ways they interacted with their special human, personality traits, etc.  These details help validate to the owner that the animal has indeed communicated.  After-life readings do often convey spiritual messages of sorts, validating that spirit goes on after physical life.

There are many skeptics and nonbelievers out there, and I am in no way offended by that. 

Again, my heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your baby Joe.   
VeeRae

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you Suzy.  I invite any member to ask questions or post messages, private or public.

A big hug from heaven for everyone!
Vicki
VeeRae

Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you for sharing your precious Baby Joe with me Suzy.  I posted your lovely thank you card on my facebook wall.

Hugs to you and yours!
Vicki
Barbara13

Reply with quote  #7 
I have had what I took to be messages from some of my lost critter babies as well as one lost human..so I do accept, most of the time, that our loved ones do continue on, whether human or animal, and that they are aware of us..and that they are really ok.
But at the time of the loss, most of my faith in anything goes out the window..So much for experiential evidence bringing permanent comfort....
Whether or not someone else can communicate with an animal I lost and relay it to me is hard for me to settle on...Anything is possible...I guess..
I would feel bad if you did a reading for me and I wasn't convinced so did not donate..While at the same time, I would donate if I felt a real connection had happened..
On the other hand, if my BC wants to reach me, I believe he can do so directly..Not that he will.....I don't have any pictures of him...

marnlars

Reply with quote  #8 
hi 
So in your experience, are our pets living with someone else right now?  Or are they living in an 'afterworld'?  I would be in so much pain knowing that my cat is with someone else (a replacement mom) to take care of him.  I want us to be the only 'life' he knew.  Also are these pets writhing in grief like us?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.