Maryann
Sebastian My joy.my life Tuesday was a sad day we had to say goodbye. Vet said it was time to let him go. As I look and tell him how much he means to us and daddy and mommy will miss him . and love him. Then I told him it was k to go to sleep. I knew as I look in his eyes he was goen as I kiss him for the last time. I told him we will meet again in heaven
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
I know how hard this is for you.  We have all been there.  At least you got to say goodbye, that was denied many of us for various reasons.  Doesn't make this any easier though.  Just know you did the right thing..  You too on his pain so that he could be free of pain.  the most loving gift you could give him.

You will have some very hard times, but everyone here is behind you and willing to comfort you in any way we can.  Feel free to tell your story if you want, post pictures whatever helps you in this terrible time  I am so sorry have had to join us here, but we are all willing to comfort and support you.
head shot.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Thank you so much Sebastian was a wonderful dog it's so hard to go home and not seeing him .he gave us joy and happiness thank you I know in my heart and soul I'll be with him again that you
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Thank you for your words .my husband and I came home and looking wear Sebastian bed was not seeing him in it I just had to put his bed away .it hurt so much we was going to pick up his ashes from the vet but we couldn't.I'm just not ready what's wrong with me why can't I get them
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Dear Maryann,
You are grieving a terrible loss. I remember coming home and hearing how empty the house was and looking at my baby's bed where she always sleep, unless she was on my chest. It was so very hard. I can really appreciate the pain you're in. Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Sebastian!
Sampson
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Allow yourself this time to grieve the loss of your beloved Sebastian. The vet will understand if you need more time before picking up his ashes. Here, on this forum, everyone understand how awful it is to lose your pet. Many people who do not / or have not had pets do not get it but you will find comfort here knowing that there are others who really do understand your terrible grief.
I am so sorry for your loss!
Hugs to you!
CK
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Thank you all .I can't sleep .looking at old pics of Sebastian when we first got him .my God he was so small . I keep thinking why . may be if I had more money for the vet to see what more we can do . but the vet said it was time. I want him back .I can't .i miss him so much we had him for almost 14 year . he was more then a pet .he was my son .my child. And now my husband and I lost our only son .we have lost a big part of us
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Here's a pic when he was a 3 months old
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Oh my beautiful boy .I miss you so much Sebastian. All I do is cry .I'm so depress . I want to be with you .daddy miss you too. Sebastian I pray that your OK and happy . but all I feel is pain . can't sleep and eat .Sebastian I miss you and love you .i pray that when I was telling you how much I love you .before you went to sleep you knew how I feel.I will never forget the look in your eyes when I knew you was goen. That look will always be with me . love you
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Well another day without you. Why can't I dream about you. Just to know your k please Sebastian give me a sign. If not me then daddy. I'm still finding your hair which I'm keeping. I'm depress without you. I love you and miss you
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Sebastian. I was cleaning today and I found the chips and as I was holding them .it came to me I didn't do your back paws cause you was upset. I know it's been 4 days that I said good bye . the house is not the same .I miss the time's when you was in my way. When I came home and open the door and there you are . now when I come home and I don't see you . Sebastian. You are my life .I'm nothing without you.I love you so much .daddy and I just want you back .
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Today mothers day. Slept most of the day. Didn't want to get up. But daddy wanted to pick up a few things. So I got up. Looking like a mess. Who cares. Daddy said he had a short dream about you. This Tuesday will be one week. That you went over the rainbow bridge . it must be beautiful .now you can run and have fun. Oh how I miss you and wish I didn't listen to the vet. I know as I looked in your eyes and saw that you was having breathing problems. I know it was time. But wish that maybe just maybe you would get better. Sebastian I love you so much. Your my life .my son . love you. Sebastian meet me near the rainbow bridge when it's my time. Intill then my son
Quote 0 0
Maryann
Tomorrow will be one week Sebastian all my days are so mess up . miss feeding you .miss not seeing you. Not hearing you zz .how lowd you got then daddy would start. Miss you .lm so lost with out you mothers day suck .miss you my Sebastian
Quote 0 0
Maryann
My dearest Sebastian. one week ago I had to do something hard to let you go. As I open the door when I got home after taking daddy to work. Nothing . it was so quiet . not seeing you sleeping . nothing . every day nothing. It's not far. Why . are you happy .are you at peace will I ever know. Please Sebastian tell me . please . I really hope and pray that you knew I love you . sorry. Sebastian I love you. You was my life.
Quote 0 0