onewithwolves
Hi
My cat suddenly came down with this intervertebral disc disease. Her back legs are almost useless. She can still get onto the litter pan and do her business. She is eating and drinking, I measure every morning how much she has eaten. This all started July 14th, when she wouldn't come when I called and had to go around the house looking for her. She was finally diagnosed on Saturday, the vet gave her an injection of depomedrol, and recommended a laser therapy. I have bought a therapy package, there are 7 treatments. Will any of this help? She is my baby, I have had her and her brother sense they were 2 days old and they will be 15 on 9/5/15. I bottle raised them. My cat's have never set foot outside except the day they were born. I have done everything I can to keep them safe. I did rescue for 1 1/2 years. So I do know that her quality of life is more important than the quantity time I keep her around. If anyone has gone through this disease, and can give me some kind of help, I would be grateful. Holiday Fests 002.jpg   
Kathy
Quote 0 0
onewithwolves
Hi.
Elsa lost her battle on August 20, 2015 at 10:30 am. She is now at peace.
Kathy
Kathy
Quote 0 0