sadieandsugar
I miss you so much , my four legged friend, I ask myself each day, if the pain will ever end? Your loss is so hard, for one person to bear, Because we were a team an Inseperable pair, You were by my side when I got up each day, waiting so patiently to go out and play, You were there each night, when I got home, waiting to go to the park, where you could roam, you always knew if I was having a bad day, So you would snuggle up close to me and try and get me to play, if that didn't work you would put your head on my lap, then make yourself comfortable and take a nap, one way or another, you would brighten my day, like only YOU could, you had a special way, you gave me a life time of memories, to hold, through all the years ahead, Till I am grey and old, I promise I will see you again one day, when we will be together again, to run and play, you loss is a cross I will just have to bear, Because you and I know, we are an INSEPERABLE PAIR!!!!!

THE WALK, I DEDICATE THIS POEM TO MY SWEET SADIE GIRL,
SADIE forever my little angel, our walk in life together was way too brief,
but the time we had was SADIE SWEET!!!!!
My Companion, My Joy,My Angel on high,
you are gone from my life  I breathe with a sigh,
the house is quiet, your toys not around,
its missing the fun and the joy that we found,
the cuddling we shared, the love we knew,
with my little angel, there was only YOU,
Now I go on each day, with a sadness in my HEART,
FOR THE WALK WAS TOO BRIEF, AND THE YEARS WERE TOO SHORT
THE JOYFUL MEMORIES YOU LEFT, I WILL CHERISH FOREVER,
BECAUSE OF THE SPECIAL BOND DURING THE TIME WE SAHRED!!!!! I LOVE YOU SADIE FOREVER AND EVER YOU LIVE IN MY HEART NOW AND WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN SOMEDAY AND THAT DAY WILL BE A JOYOUS DAY TO COME, LOVE, MOMMY,  WRITTEN BY SADIESMOMMY
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
smkovalinsky
You love Sadie so much!  What wonderful poems and it reflects also the way I feel about my Miguel.  
Quote 0 0
Twiggy
So sorry. You loved her very much and she was lucky to have you. I understand how you feel.
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Thankyou both for reading my poems dedicated to my sweet Sadie girl, yes I do miss her sooooo much and I love her sooooo much, She was my baby and my soulmate for life!!!!! I wish I could just hold her 1 more time and feel her next to me!!!!!  I LOVE YOU SADIE!!!!!  Sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
re-posting my poems, I hope you enjoy reading them!!!!! sadiesmommy
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Thanks for the poems Sadie's Mommy. I think they speak for all of us.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Thankyou Mistys mom, Im so glad you like them, I really love sharing them with you all!!!!! you take care, sadiesmommy
Quote 0 0