FClaire Show full post »
Memories_of_Marmalade

Yes, as we all know here, in many ways animals are more ethical, moral, loyal, dedicated, civil and true than humans.

I was abandoned by pretty much every single person in my life, including my family and friends. But my cat Marmalade never ever abandoned me. He provided me with unconditional, non-judgemental, pure and consistent love, adoration, affection and respect for all the years that I was fortunate enough to know him.

And yes, my cat was always happy to see me. : )  And I was happy to see him. Just that warm, friendly, enthusiastic, loving greeting Marmalade would give me whenever I saw him, meant the World to me.

I hope that someday, humanity step down off of it's arrogant, narcissistic high horse and finally, fully realizes how animals on this planet have been so mistreated since the dawn of humankind, by so many people. They deserve much better.
Quote 1 0
BeautifulDK
Memories_of_Marmalade wrote:

Yes, as we all know here, in many ways animals are more ethical, moral, loyal, dedicated, civil and true than humans.

I was abandoned by pretty much every single person in my life, including my family and friends. But my cat Marmalade never ever abandoned me. He provided me with unconditional, non-judgemental, pure and consistent love, adoration, affection and respect for all the years that I was fortunate enough to know him.

And yes, my cat was always happy to see me. : )  And I was happy to see him. Just that warm, friendly, enthusiastic, loving greeting Marmalade would give me whenever I saw him, meant the World to me.

I hope that someday, humanity step down off of it's arrogant, narcissistic high horse and finally, fully realize how animals on this planet have been so mistreated since the dawn of humankind, by so many people. They deserve much better.

Agree!
Quote 0 0
judylinn
Memories_of_Marmalade..My sentiments exactly....
Quote 0 0