aliciab
I had to put my best friend Tazzy down yesterday the vet said it was the merciful thing to do for him . He was my sisters cat she passed from cancer in 03 and was with me since. It was just me and him for 14 years and I loved him like he was my child. This pain is so hard the tears wont stop and cant sit still cant sleep cant eat and feel like Im losing my mind . I dont know what to do to feel better. Friends have reached out and I love them for that but the empty bed , empty house and no paw to hold is just unbearable . 
alicia belanger
Quote 0 0
aliciab
aliciab wrote:
I had to put my best friend Tazzy down yesterday the vet said it was the merciful thing to do for him . He was my sisters cat she passed from cancer in 03 and was with me since. It was just me and him for 14 years and I loved him like he was my child. This pain is so hard the tears wont stop and cant sit still cant sleep cant eat and feel like Im losing my mind . I dont know what to do to feel better. Friends have reached out and I love them for that but the empty bed , empty house and no paw to hold is just unbearable . 
WIN_20170322_17_52_28_Pro.jpg 
alicia belanger
Quote 0 0
camunki
hi Alicia, you are not alone with your feelings.............when our pets go to heaven we miss them so much, you will go thru the denial, the could haves and should haves and would haves...........this is all normal..

I had to put my Jemma to rest back in Oct 2016 and here it is 9 months later and i cry each and every day missing her, she is my family.

I talk to her daily, i journal, i have so many pictures and memories of her.............the priceless thing will be when we meet again as I know she is off at the Rainbow bridge free from pain and my angel above.

Please know the feelings you have are normal, keep posting about your Tazzy it helps to heal the heart when we talk of our loved ones..............

Cam

Quote 1 0
kayeen
I'm so sorry !  I know its hard we all need to do is to accept, I know he's happy right now and he's happy to have you in her life.  Be strong my hugs was send for you
Quote 0 0
Kaddagh
So sorry for your loss of handsome Tazzy 😞💔
Quote 0 0
Shark88
aliciab wrote:
Quote 0 0
Shark88

i know exactly what you are going through and I deeply emphasize with you. Do your best to take of yourself during this very difficult time in your life. i not sure i can ever get over the loss of my special Siberian Husky.. i hope that someday you will find the motivation to carry on.
Quote 0 0
LoSerrano
I am so very sorry for your loss. I too had to put my best friend down on the 3rd. She was with me since 2004, she was 6 weeks old. She was 13. I feel empty, lost and I'm still so torn. I'm still not used to the quietness. Hearing her greet me by the door, purring all the time talking to me. I know it's hard, I still cry every day... wishing it wasn't real. Just know that he's with you always and he will give you signs that he's ok. We will be with them again soon and meet them at the bridge. I hope you're ok. We are all here for you.
L-A
Quote 0 0
alrcincy
I am going through the same thing.  I just lost my cat suddenly.   I can't eat or sleep and I just keep crying.  
Amanda
Quote 1 0
aliciab
Im so sorry . I am also so tired I slept maybe 3 hrs again the anxiety the pain of this is crushing I wish we lived close we could grieve together 
alicia belanger
Quote 0 0