Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 34     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
MyBella

Reply with quote  #76 
Hi Betty,

Sending my warmest wishes for the most loving and cherished memories of your precious Little on his one year. May the love that Little continues to surround you with be felt so deeply in your heart, while your precious boy may not be here physically, he will always be close to you, always listening for your voice, so never stop talking to him or Batman, let them know how much you love them and how that love has grown even stronger each day, isn't it a wonderful thing how our love grows for our precious babies...such a beautiful thing. 
I post these candles to honor your Little and Batman and how they will always and forever hold a special place in your heart, the three of you are forever connected, that strong bond will never end Betty.... Little and Batman will make sure of that. 
May the warmth of the love they send you bring with it the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

In Friendship from my heart to yours, Don

Image result for candle  heart photos

sarab

Reply with quote  #77 
Betty, my heart feels your pain and anniversaries are so very difficult when they come.  I can tell you were the best mom for Little (and Batman) and your lives were more enriched for having each other.  I wish they were still with you and someday they will be again.  My best to you.  Sara
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #78 
Don ...
Thank you so, so much.  Your thoughtfulness touches my heart and brings tears to my eyes.  That you took the time to post those candles means the world to me!  You see, candles hold a special significance for Little.  A candle was lit for Little by Dr. Azure as soon as he left for the Rainbow Bridge and we have lit a candle for him every night since.  So when I saw those candles I felt the connection with my babies.  Thank you so much for honoring Little and Batman in this way and yes indeed, there will always be a special connection between the three of us.  Thanks again for your kindness and your friendship.  I wish you peace and healing down your road of grief for your sweet Bella also. 

Hugs ...
Betty
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #79 
Sara ...
Thank you so much for your post remembering my Little.  Yes, the anniversary days are hard but the one year one was the hardest.  I have to actually accept that Little is physically gone but he will never be gone from my heart.  Losing Little is something that I will never get over - I am always going to miss him with all my heart.  I wish you peace on your journey of grief for your Teddy.  You will be in my thoughts - take care ...

Hugs ...
Betty
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #80 
To Little ...

On Angel's wings your were taken,
But in my heart you will stay.

One year and three days you have been gone my sweet Little.

I love you and miss you with all of my heart.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I will miss you not being here but maybe you can come for a visit ...

Your Mommy
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #81 
Betty,
Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a good day filled with many precious memories of Batman and Little, perhaps a visit from them too. I know it's hard without them, everyday is a struggle for me without Molly after almost four months. The pain is always there. Thinking about you today, my friend, and sending you best wishes and a birthday hug from me and my Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #82 
To Batman ...

Today you have been gone for 2 years and 9 months.  You passed away in my arms, just you and me.  We will always have that bond between us.  My birthday wish for today would be for you and Little to be here with me today.  Maybe the both of you will visit me in my dreams tonight after the candles are lit.  I will always love you and miss you Batman - "my catdog."

I will be with you at the Rainbow Bridge when the time comes - you and Little be waiting for me.  Let the Angels watch over you and take care of you.  Run free my sweet Batman - you are well and pain free now ...

I love you with all my heart ...

Your Mommy

Batman : Spring 2001 - May 24, 2014
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #83 
Dawn ...
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes from you and Molly!  Little and Batman are on my mind today for sure and wishing they could be here with me.  I do have a lot of wonderful birthday memories with the both of them that make me smile.  Last year was a hard birthday as Little had only been gone for 4 days.  But I have my family and they try to make my birthday special for me.  Thank you for thinking of me today and for your friendship.  It means so much to know there are friends who understand what I am feeling.  You and Molly will be in my thoughts and prayers ...

Hugs ...
Betty

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #84 
To Little ...

Just lit your candle tonight and thoughts of you are fresh in my mind.  Missed you tonight while I was watching the UNC game - wish you were here to share March Madness with me.  The year has come and gone but that doesn't mean that I am any closer to getting over losing you.  My heart still aches for you as I think it always will.  Please come visit or send me a sign ...

I love you and miss you always - every second of every day ...

Mommy
CKMP

Reply with quote  #85 
Betty,

The days go by but the heartache and loss feels as poignant and painful as if it were just yesterday we said goodbye.  It is those simple and sometimes unusual moments in the day that we miss them so incredibly - that basketball game, that movie night at home, that plate they used to always use, the water dish spot . . .a scent, a sound, whatever it is that triggers that flood of pain, longing and sadness.  Grief is why we carry, sometimes it feels like such a heavy load - we couldn't possibly go on - but somehow we do.  Little hears every word you say to him - and will be near by always.  He sees the candle light glowing for him - and he will let you know he is there.  In trying days and moments his soft paws touch your knee ever so gently to let you know he stands with you.  Take care - always to be Little's Mommy. . .
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #86 
Thank you so much Cody ... you always have the caring words to comfort when I so desperately need it.  And you are right, sometimes it just takes the smallest thing to set the heart racing.  For the memories to be right there.  When we least expect it, something makes us desperately miss our baby. Little's paw prints will always be imprinted on my heart ...

Little, I still miss you so very, very much and the ache isn't going away.  I love you sweet, handsome Mr. Little ...
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #87 
Betty, thank you so much for thinking of me today and posting on Molly's page. I really appreciate it. I'm missing my Molly more than words can say, and I know you are missing your Little and Batman very much, too. These little soul mates have a way of wrapping themselves around our hearts forever and ever. We will always love and miss them with every ounce of our being. Hope you are doing ok today, and I'm sending hugs to you and your sweet babies from me and my best little friend Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #88 
Betty,
Thinking of you and Little [Batman too!]  Know your heartache is shared. . . We love our fur ones deeply and always will.  
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #89 
Thank you Cody ... it's another "hateful" Wednesday.  Today is 1 year 2 weeks since Little has been gone.  Wednesdays always bring back the hurt and ache of Little being gone to the Rainbow Bridge.  Yes indeed, my love is just as deep and wide today (if not more so!).  I will be thinking of you on Friday and sharing your heartache ... Hugs to you!

Mr. Little - thank you so very much for the sign you sent me last night.  You really let me know that you are watching over me.  Please don't let that be the last one.  My heart is open to you ...  I love you my sweet Mr. Little ...  Mommy

And Mr. Batman - I'm not forgetting you - I lost you on Wednesday also.  I love you and miss you too! ... Mommy
MyBella

Reply with quote  #90 
Hi Betty,

Sending my warmest and biggest wishes for a day full of the most loving and cherished memories of your precious Little and Batman, may the love they send to their wonderful Mom always bring the peace your heart so deserves.
Thank you for your support and wonderfully touching words, I truly appreciate that you take the time to write.
Thinking of you and your precious Batman and Little on this Wednesday.

Your Friend, Don

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.