Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 32     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #61 
Little:
Thinking of you today - as I always do.  11 months 1 week - almost a year. 
Saturday, February 4, will be your birthday - you would have been 19 years old.  I was so grateful to get you to your 18th one.  You were so sick.

I love you Little, today and always, always have, always will ...

Mommy
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #62 
Happy Birthday Little!

Today would have been your 19th birthday.  I know you are having a big birthday today at the Rainbow Bridge with Batman and all your new friends.  Just know that I am thinking of you today and missing you with all my heart!

I love you Little ...

Mommy
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #63 
Happy 19th Birthday to Little! I'm sure there is a big celebration surrounded by loving friends at the Bridge. I wish they could celebrate many more here with us. Thinking of you today on your dear Little's special day.

Dawn ((Molly's Mom)

Reply with quote  #64 
Happy 19th Birthday Little.

Sending your Mum a huge hug whilst you enjoy your party at the Bridge with all of our fur babies 

xxx

Reply with quote  #65 
Thank you so much Dawn and LucysMum.  It means a lot to me to know you care and that you took the time to post and wish Little a Happy Birthday.  It has been a sad day thinking about Little and what might have been, and what should have been.  I was so lucky and so honored to have been Little's Mommy for 18 years.  But I still miss him with all my heart.  Thank you both for your kind thoughts.  I wish some peace of mind for you ...

Hugs ...
Betty
MyBella

Reply with quote  #66 
Happy 19th Birthday Little !!!

Image result for happy 19th birthday cake    Image result for happy birthday balloons I hope you and your brother, Batman have  a day full of lots of cake and fun playing games with all your friends. Don't forget to send your wonderful Mommy your love, she misses both of you so much and always thinks of her two precious boys.

Hi Little's and Batman's Mom,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious boys, may the love they send you be felt deep in your heart, may the warmth of their love bring the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Sending our most positive healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #67 
Little ...

Thinking of you today especially - 11 months 2 weeks since you have been gone. 

You are always in my thoughts but Wednesdays are especially hard because I lost both you and Batman on Wednesday mornings. 

I love you my sweet, handsome Mr. Little ...

And I miss you with all my heart and soul ...

Mommy
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #68 
Don and Vera ...

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes for Little - that makes it so special!  Almost like he is still here physically with me.  You are so thoughtful to have posted the special thoughts to me and Little and Batman also. 

You are always so thoughtful to post for others when you have your own pain you are going through.  I send you both positive thoughts also.  You will be in my prayers.  Thank you again ...

Hugs ...
Betty
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #69 
Happy Valentine's Day to Little and Batman!

Extra thoughts to my sweet boys today on Valentine's Day!  I know the big hearts are chasing you around today at the Rainbow Bridge!

Little - first Valentine's without you.  You were always my special Valentine and you still are. 

I miss you sweet babies and I love you with all my heart!

Mommy
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #70 
To my sweet, precious Little ...

Today is one year since you left us for the Rainbow Bridge.  One year - an eternity.  One year - it seems like it was just today that you left.  My heart is still broken.  You took a big part of my heart with you on February 24.  There is a big empty hole in my heart that only you can fill.  A hole that even all my tears can't fill.  I lit your candles and rubbed your spot on the floor in front of your stove heater.  I talked to you and cried.  Why are you in that little wooden box?  Why did cancer take you away?  God has a reason for everything.  And one day God will reunite all of us and I will hold you in my arms again.  My consolation is that you are well again and free of sickness.  In my dreams you are my handsome Little and I can hold you.  I am thankful for the 18 years that I was your Mommy.  You are my everything.  You are my best friend.  You are my heart and soul.  I have been so lost without you this past year.  I will always miss you Little.  This is something that I will never get over.  And I will always love you.

The Angels will watch over you and Batman until we can all be together again ...

I love you and miss you Little with all that I am ...

Your Mommy

Little ...  February 4, 1998 - February 24, 2016

PS - Your Daddy and David miss you too!
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #71 
Betty, Thinking of you today on the one year date since your precious Little went to the bridge. I hope you find some peace and warm, sweet memories at this most difficult time. Although it may get a little less painful in time, it's never easy and we will never be the same without our little soul mates. Though I am much further behind you in losing Molly almost four months ago, I know I will still be missing pieces of my heart in a year, two years and more, just as you are. I empathize and cry with you, my friend. Hugs to you, Little and Batman from me and Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #72 
Betty,
Know you and Little are in my heart and mind today especially. . . A year . . .it seems like just yesterday! So many days and moments with your Little Angel seem like never enough - it seems those days and moments in this year stretch across eternity and almost as if some days time stands still. Your Little - so loved, and still so near by. May you feel his soft paws today especially and see him just out of the corner of your eye, and know he is with you.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #73 
Dawn - thank you so much for your thoughtfulness.  It was a hard day for sure.  It was hard all through the year posting the "firsts" and the weeks and months that Little had been gone and I was dreading that one year day for some reason.  I guess the finality of it was hard to accept.  And even though it is now a year it is still hard to accept.  For me, the pain is still very much there.  Sometimes I still feel sick to my stomach. I am always going to miss Little and I really don't think it is something I will ever get over.  Thank you for caring and for your friendship.  Peace to you and Molly ...

Hugs ...
Betty
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #74 
Cody - Thank you for thinking of me and Little yesterday.  It was a long, hard day.  And you are right, it seems like just yesterday that Little left.  It is almost a year for you and Maggee.  It is still so hard to accept that they are truly gone isn't it?  Little will always live on in my heart and I will never forget him or stop loving him.  I will never get over losing him.  Thank you so much for your friendship and for all the support this past year.  Your posts have helped me a lot.  I hope you are finding a bit of peace in all that you have going on right now - you are in my thoughts always ...

Hugs...
Betty
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #75 
Little ...

One year and one day.  Still so hard.  Still miss you so much my sweet, handsome Little.  I wish you were here to watch the basketball games with me. 

I love you always ...

Mommy
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.