Forum

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 34      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #46 
Merry Christmas to my Little and Batman.

Today is 10 months since you have been gone, my sweet handsome Little.  It has been so hard this year.  I put off wrapping presents until today because of memories of last Christmas - I knew it would be your last one.  And I broke my foot which has made it even harder.  I hope you and Batman have a special Christmas at the Rainbow Bridge with the Angels and all of your new friends.  One day we will be together again...

I love you Little and Batman and miss you with all of my heart ...

Your Mommy
CKMP

Reply with quote  #47 
Betty,

Thinking of you and Little today - the 24th and know the 10 months will feel like a lifetime and then just like yesterday.
Know Little and Batman will be by your side today - unwrapping those gifts and running with the ribbons, but more importantly are watching over you - your Little Angel. And the angel with Bat- wings too!

Such love is never lost, and you will be together again. many Blessings for you.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #48 
Thank you so much Cody for your thoughts today.  Yes, 10 months and it does seem like only yesterday.  If only it were and I could have just a few more moments with Little before he had to go.  I still expect to see him come walking around the corner looking for me.  I'm always going to miss him.

Merry Christmas my sweet Little kitty!  Thinking of you today and missing you as I always do.  I love you!

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #49 
This day is for you Batman ... 2 years and 7 months since you have been gone to Rainbow Bridge.  I know you and Little have had a special Christmas together this year.  I still miss you so very much.  You left this world in my arms - just you and me together at the end.  You were so sick, so now I know you are well and not in pain anymore.  I still remember your last Christmas when you lay on my UNC pillow on the bed and watched me wrap presents and do my Christmas things.  And then this Christmas Little is gone.  You were my special "beach" babies.  If I could bring the both of you back and you would be well, I would in the blink of an eye!  Run and rest and eat well now!  The Angels will watch over you until we are all together again.  Please come and visit me ... I will be watching for you!

I love you and miss you Batman - my catdog kitty!

Your Mommy

Batman ... Spring 2001 - May 28, 2014

CKMP

Reply with quote  #50 
Special thoughts for your Batman today Betty.

Knowing that time does not ease the heartache of loss and special fur companions always will be that - special fur companions.  Released from discomfort, from pain to regain dignity, joy in life and that energy to keep up with you, he will, like your Little Angel, be your guardian "Bat-cat-dog Angel"
hovering over your shoulder and around your ankles.

Batman, watch over your mom and 'grab' ahold of that Little one and send such a clear, loud sign to her that you two are nearby.  

Always with you Betty, your two 'boys'.
Hugs 
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #51 
Today is not a good day.  I had a bad dream about Little, so the day has started off badly.  It is almost 1 year since Little left for the Rainbow Bridge - February 24, 2016.  That bad dream has thrown me back to that day.  It seems like I am going through it all over again.  The grief and pain and ache are still here - waiting.  It feels like the wound has been reopened.  I just feel sick.  Wondering what could have been and knowing what should have been.  I know Little was 18 years old and certainly a senior citizens kitty but he was otherwise fairly healthy for his age ... Until he got that sore on his back and it never healed.  If only I could have done something differently, maybe he would still be here today. 

I just had to put my thoughts out there in the hopes that it would help me today.  I know Little is gone and nothing will bring him back.  I can only wait until we are all brought back together one day.  My one hope is that Little does know that I tried my very best and did all I knew to do to help him.  I would never have let him go if he could have gotten any better.  I hope he knows that I didn't give up on him and just send him away.  He was suffering and we gave him the last gift we could give him.  It hurts so much to remember those last moments with him.  I hope he understands and knows how much it absolutely killed me to let him go.  He was my heart and soul, my best buddy. 

I love you my sweet, handsome Little!  Always have, always will.  I will never, ever forget you.  I miss you as much today as the day you left.

Your candle is lit every night ... please come visit ...

I love you Little ...

Mommy

Little ... February 4, 1998 - February 24, 2016
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #52 
To Little:

Today is 11 months since you have been gone to Rainbow Bridge.  There are really no words to express my feelings other than to say - still heartbroken.

I still miss you just as much today as I did on February 24 when you left.  Your candle has burned for over 12 hours and has just gone out.  I feel you are with me. 

Thank you my sweet, handsome Mr. Little for all the comfort and love that you gave me. I am honored to have been your mommy for 18 years.

I will always remember you and carry you in my heart.  I love you and miss you always ...

Mommy

Little - February 4, 1998 - February 24, 2016

sarab

Reply with quote  #53 
Thinking of you as you mark a significant and sad date today.  I can imagine your pain and loss because I have been feeling it too.  You aren't alone.  I care.  All who read your post care.  Blessings to you and sweet memories of your precious Little.  Sara
CKMP

Reply with quote  #54 
Thinking of you especially today Betty.  Time - it never now seems to be our 'friend' but rather a reminder of the days gone by without our 'friend'.   Little would never leave your side - and your love and devotion to him is true and pure.  While his "Little Candle" burns brightly throughout the night and the day, his love for you burns forever within his heart and yours.  Not a word can be said that really relays the sense of loss and loneliness without that special "Little One" - but know you are in the thoughts and hearts of others who share the sorrow, and the overwhelming desire to turn back time - if only for that one more day.

Little - make sure you are near your mom today especially.  Your soft paws and gentle companionship is so needed.  For 18 years you stood with her and now it is clear you stand with her still throughout the days.  Touch her gently with your presence today and each day - and come to her within good, sweet dreams.  Little - listen carefully to hear your mom's words, and for the beat of her heart for you.  
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #55 
Thank you so much Sara.  Your sweet and caring words mean so much to me.  Yes, the 24th is always a sad day.  And it will soon be a year since Little left.  His birthday will be on February 4 - he would have been 19.  Such sad, sad days.  I am at the point now that I pretty much know I am never going to get over losing my sweet baby - my heart kitty - my heart and soul kitty.  Thank you so much for caring.  I am sorry for you for the loss of your sweet Teddy.  I wish you peace and sweet memories of your special fur baby ...

Hugs ...
Betty
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #56 
Thank you so much Cody for the sweet, caring words for me and for the thoughts that you sent out to Little.  His candle is burning tonight (as always) and I hope he will visit as the candle lights his way home.  You are right, when Little was here, he was always with me and if I wasn't close by him he would come and find me.  He was my "best buddy".  He was everything to me.  And you know that it is so very hard to adjust when your everything is gone.  You and Maggee are in my thoughts as I know you are still hurting also.  I hope Kassee helps to ease some of your pain and hurt.  Most of all, thank you so much for caring!!!  I so hope we both can find some peace somewhere down this long road of grief.  Take care of yourself ...

Hugs ...
Betty
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #57 
Little - thinking of you tonight, remembering you, missing you, and loving you ...

Your candle is lit to light your way home - please come visit me tonight ...

I love you with all my heart and soul my sweet, handsome Mr. Little ...

Mommy
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #58 
To Batman:

Today is 2 years 8 months since you have been gone to the Rainbow Bridge.  Remembering you today and missing you.

You and Little look after each other.  Both of you are well and pain free now.  

I miss you being here to watch the basketball games and hockey games with me.  March Madness was special when you were watching the games with me.  I wish you were still here ...

Please come visit me ...

I love you Batman and I still miss you and always will ...

Mommy

Batman  - Spring 2001- May 28, 2014
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #59 
Beachie Girl, your posts to Little and Batman are so precious. It's amazing how these little fur children weave their hearts around ours and become our life, our being. How we miss them so much. It's approaching 3 months since I lost my dear soul mate Molly beagle, and when I look back at your posts, they explain how I feel. I'm not sure I will ever get through this, I miss her so much. Truly a child to me. Thank you for sharing your beautiful fur children. Hugs to you.

Dawn (Molly's Mom)

Reply with quote  #60 
Dawn - thank you so much for your thoughts and for caring (and for posting on Little and Batman's thread).  I wish everyone on this forum could have known my special babies.  At 3 months you are still new in your grief.  If you are like me, you won't ever get over losing your sweet Molly.  We will always miss them and carry the hurt of their loss.  I do hope you can find a bit of peace ... she will always be with you.  Take care ...
Hugs ...
Betty
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.