BeachieGirl33 Show full post »
BeachieGirl33
We love you Little, Batman, and Prissy Girl … We miss you always.  And all the words in the world can't express how much our hearts are still broken.  On this Wednesday, Little and Batman you are especially missed.  One day … we will all be together and never apart again. 

Love you and miss you sweet babies ...

Mommy, Daddy, and David
Quote 2 0
BeachieGirl33
Thank you Don!  I do love that picture of Batman and it does make me smile!  When Batman's ears stood up he looked exactly like that!  Such a funny picture!  Thank you so much for your always kind and thoughtful words and yes, our babies do take our hearts with them when they leave.  Hope all is well with you and yours.  I wish peace and all the best to you my special friend … Hugs always ...
Quote 2 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Hi Betty, Thank you so much for your message...it’s always nice to hear from you! We are enjoying our summer, my favorite time of year, with a few camping trips here and there, always carrying Molly close in our hearts as she travels right with us. I hope you’re having a peaceful summer with your boys cuddled close to you, maybe playing a game of hide and seek and showing you signs of where they may be hiding just around the corner.

I haven’t seen the Life Is Good beagle shirts yet...I’ll have to check them out! Thank you for letting me know about them. Sending you, Batman and Little lots of big hugs from your friends,

Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 1 0
MyBella
Hi Betty,

Hope you, your husband and family are enjoying summer so far. 
May each day arrive a little softer than the previous one, bringing the peace, healing and strength you so deserve.

Thinking of your Batman, Little and sweet Punkin Girl, may your wonderful heart always know and feel the beautiful light of your babies each and every day. Please let David know he is in my thoughts, I sincerely wish for his heart to find the peace it deserves.

Give my best to your husband, and always my biggest wishes to you my dear friend.

Your friend always, Don
Quote 1 0
MyBella
Hi Betty,

Sending peace, healing and big hugs to you, your husband and your family on this shared Wednesday. Always know that your handsome boys, Batman and Little, and sweet adorable Punkin Girl are always close, may your wonderful heart always feel the gentle touch of their soft loving paws.

I am so glad to hear you are safe from the storm, I'm sure it was quite a scare for everyone there, thanks for keeping me posted as to how you are doing.

Give my best to your husband, let him know that he is thought of often, and please let David know that I send my warmest wishes for peace and healing to his broken heart.

Your friend always, Don

Quote 1 0
MyBella
To my dear friend Betty,

Sending my warmest thoughts and wishes to you, your husband and your family on this day, your handsome Little's 4 year Angelvesary.
I wish nothing but for your wonderful heart to always feel the softness of your sweet Little's paws, along with Batman's and Punkin Girl's as they each hug your heart with their warmth and love.
May each day bring comfort along with peace, strength and healing to you and your lovely family.

Wishing for today to be filled with the treasured moments you shared with your precious Little, and while it is perfectly alright for tears to fall, I sincerely hope sharing the cherished memories of your special boy with your loved ones helps bring a smile to your face as well, your sweet Little, Batman and Punkin Girl would love nothing more than seeing their loving Mom smile in their honor.
Give my best wishes to your husband and your family, please let them know that each of you and especially your precious babies are never far from my thoughts.
I post this candle in honor of your handsome Little, may you always feel his beautiful light so deeply in your heart.

006.jpg 
[image]
Sending gentle hugs your way, your friend always, Don
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Betty,

Thinking so much these days of you and your Little One.  It is so difficult to believe it has been four years - as always I ask where has the time gone?  May the tears that fall be warm with the forever love of your Little - as he wanders through your heart each day with Batman and Punkin Girl.  His bond is strong and for always.  He will be your special Little One, the sun-seeking fur feline of the Dynamic Duo.  May each day find puzzle pieces missing, but your heart and soul strengthen by the presence and touch of those paws of love.  May your angels surround you and let you know you are always and forever to be their special Mom.

Sending many hugs and thoughts always
Quote 0 0
BeachieGirl33
To My Beloved Babies ...

It has been a long time since I have written to you but you have never been out of my heart for one second. 
Little ,,, it has been a long hard 4 years without you and I still look for you every day. I love you!
Batman … as always Batter, I love you and miss you with all of my heart and soul.
Girl … your brother lays on your special spot on the stairs now, looking for you.  I love you!

I love you sweet, special babies and miss you with all of my heart and soul.  I thank you and Grandma for the special sign yesterday.  You knew how much I needed comfort.  Times have been hard and are even harder now.  But I know you will always be here to love and comfort me.  Please come to visit me soon - I will be watching for you ...

I love you and miss you always and forever … to the moon and back a billion, trillion, zillion times ...
Quote 1 0
BeachieGirl33
Thank you Don and Cody for your thoughtfulness.  I haven't been around for a long time but you both are always in my thoughts and prayers.   Hopefully I can catch up with you soon and update you on things.  Take care during this upsetting time and stay well!  Hugs ...
Quote 1 0
MyBella
Hi Betty, hope this finds you, your husband, your family and loved ones doing well and keeping safe during these scary times.
Just wanted to let you know that your Batman, Little and Punkin Girl are in my thoughts, I hope they have found the best ways to send you their messages of love, forever letting you know they truly are close by.
Say hi to your husband for me, sending peace, strength, healing and positive thoughts your way.

Your friend always, Don
Quote 0 0