Forum

Author   Comment   Page 34 of 34     «   Prev   31   32   33   34
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #496 
We love you Little, Batman, and Prissy Girl … We miss you always.  And all the words in the world can't express how much our hearts are still broken.  On this Wednesday, Little and Batman you are especially missed.  One day … we will all be together and never apart again. 

Love you and miss you sweet babies ...

Mommy, Daddy, and David
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #497 
Thank you Don!  I do love that picture of Batman and it does make me smile!  When Batman's ears stood up he looked exactly like that!  Such a funny picture!  Thank you so much for your always kind and thoughtful words and yes, our babies do take our hearts with them when they leave.  Hope all is well with you and yours.  I wish peace and all the best to you my special friend … Hugs always ...
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #498 
Hi Betty, Thank you so much for your message...it’s always nice to hear from you! We are enjoying our summer, my favorite time of year, with a few camping trips here and there, always carrying Molly close in our hearts as she travels right with us. I hope you’re having a peaceful summer with your boys cuddled close to you, maybe playing a game of hide and seek and showing you signs of where they may be hiding just around the corner.

I haven’t seen the Life Is Good beagle shirts yet...I’ll have to check them out! Thank you for letting me know about them. Sending you, Batman and Little lots of big hugs from your friends,

Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #499 
Hi Betty,

Hope you, your husband and family are enjoying summer so far. 
May each day arrive a little softer than the previous one, bringing the peace, healing and strength you so deserve.

Thinking of your Batman, Little and sweet Punkin Girl, may your wonderful heart always know and feel the beautiful light of your babies each and every day. Please let David know he is in my thoughts, I sincerely wish for his heart to find the peace it deserves.

Give my best to your husband, and always my biggest wishes to you my dear friend.

Your friend always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #500 
Hi Betty,

Sending peace, healing and big hugs to you, your husband and your family on this shared Wednesday. Always know that your handsome boys, Batman and Little, and sweet adorable Punkin Girl are always close, may your wonderful heart always feel the gentle touch of their soft loving paws.

I am so glad to hear you are safe from the storm, I'm sure it was quite a scare for everyone there, thanks for keeping me posted as to how you are doing.

Give my best to your husband, let him know that he is thought of often, and please let David know that I send my warmest wishes for peace and healing to his broken heart.

Your friend always, Don

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.