Forum

Author   Comment   Page 33 of 34     «   Prev   30   31   32   33   34   Next
CKMP

Reply with quote  #481 
Hi Betty,
Thinking of you, your family and of course your Leo Little and your Batman - the dynamic duo of your heart and soul.  As time passes memories and moments shared become more and more precious...
Hoping your two boys are sending those pale yellow butterflies and brilliant red lady bugs your way...Sending them with special messages for their very special Mom.  May your heart find some calm within the warmth of the touch of soft fur paws upon it - Never doubt - and someone very kind often reminded me to BELIEVE!  
Your heart and soul are cared for and watched over by Little and Batman - And, they still have time to keep Kitty in 'line'!
Hope all is well for you Betty - always in my thoughts and prayers.
Many hugs
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #482 
Little and Batman ...

Girl left us on Tuesday for the Rainbow Bridge.  Please welcome her and comfort her.  She is so scared and did not want to leave us.  Please guide her and take care of her until we are all together again.  I held her and told her that you would be waiting for her and would take care of her.  Our hearts are broken again but I know that you and the Angels will watch over her.  As always, Little and Batman I miss you and love you with all of my heart and soul.  You are never forgotten ...

Punkin Girl's story ...

My son David named her Punkin because she was orange like a pumpkin but I called her Girl.  She has a brother named Mittens and they came to us from a friend in South Carolina after we lost our Iggy cat.  We had Little and Batman but felt the need to take these 2 kittens. They look nothing alike.  She is tiny and orange with a little white mouth.  He is black and tan, long haired, and polydactl (6 toes on all paws).  But they both have circles on their sides.  Their parents were feral so as they got older they became more and more scared and skittish.  David is the only one who could pick them up.  When we moved to the beach we couldn't take 4 cats.  We took Little and Batman with us - they were older and had health issues.  Girl and Mittens became David's cats and since they all continued to live in our house we saw them when we would come home (which was usually weekly).  And then we moved back home and everything was back to normal or as normal as it could be returning without Batman (we lost him when we lived at the beach).  And then Little got sick and we lost him.  And then on Tuesday, May 7, we lost Punkin Girl.  It was a sudden thing, she was gone in a matter of hours.  We think her little heart gave out on her.  She was 13 years old and leaves behind her brother Mittens who is grieving for her.  We are all grieving for her.  David and I were here for her and she passed away in my arms.  We are still in shock that this happened like it did.  My son David went back to work today but he is just devastated and I think he feels some degree of guilt.  He wishes he had spent more time with her those last days.  But we didn't know this was going to happen.  And it hurts so much that she was so scared.  I am also afraid that she was in pain from the way she yowled.  But it was all over so fast and we were just stunned.  We brought Punkin Girl back home yesterday.  She will always be loved and missed. Scan_20190509 (2).jpg

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #483 
Cody, Dawn, Don, Dali's Mom, and all of my friends on the Rainbow Bridge forum - thank you for your support and help through these hard times.  I will try to do better about my posting but things have been difficult lately.  I hope you will all know that you and your babies are always, always in my thoughts and prayers.  I wish peace in your hearts and for your special babies to always leave special signs for you.  My heart goes out to all of you and I send big, big hugs.  Take care and stay in touch when you can ...
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #484 
One more thing …  I asked Girl for a sign to let me know that she made it safely to the Rainbow Bridge.  Tuesday afternoon I found a feather on the end of the couch where she would sit sometimes.  Wednesday I was watching a program on tv and there it was! A beautiful, perfect rainbow.  Maybe a coincidence?  Maybe, but for me these were definite signs from our Punkin Girl.  Thank you to all of you for taking the time to read her story.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #485 
OH Betty,

I am so so sorry for your loss of your little Punkin Girl - The grief, the sorrow all come rushing in, don't they.  So suddenly - the words fail...And guilt - it seems to always be that first 'intruder' - And can be as we know the most difficult to deal with and the longest staying...My heart breaks for you, for your son - for all of you as Your Girl will be so missed.  Mittens will need the extra special love of his guardian fur angels and his earthly family angels now..
She has indeed been met by your 'dynamic duo' - and will be watched over with love and care.  Little and Batman are there for her, and for you always Betty.  She is a beauty - and will turn the hearts of celestial fur/feathered angels.
Absolutely without any doubt Girl sent you those signs Betty - what a sweet, thoughtful fur one - She listened and she did send you a clear and 'loud' sign - 'mom, I am here safe and sound now leaning against my Big Little Brother and my Superhero Brother Batman.  We are together.'  
Betty, thinking of you always - and sending many hugs - know your loss is shared deeply.
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #486 
Oh Betty, I’m so sorry for your loss of sweet Punkin Girl. I’m sure Little and Batman have welcomed her and made her very comfortable...the feather and the rainbow are truly proof of that! She’s showing you she’s ok and getting settled with lots of love and comfort. She and Mittens are so fortunate that you and your son took such great care of them and shared your love with them just as they shared their unconditional love with you.

Sending you and your son lots of hugs and prayers for peaceful healing, as well as plenty more signs that Punkin Girl is doing great with your precious Batman and Little.

Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #487 
Thank you so much Cody and Dawn.  Your kind words mean more than you will ever know.  On day 4 it continues to be very, very hard.  Girl's brother Mittens is still grieving and won't rest or sleep.  He looks for her.  It is like losing Little and Batman all over again.  And my son is still taking it very hard.  The tears won't stop and sleep is hard to come by.  And guilt has worked it's way in also - it always does.  Thank you for your friendship.  You and your sweet babies are always in my thoughts and prayers and I wish peace in your heart.  Take care and stay in touch when you can.  Hugs ...
CKMP

Reply with quote  #488 
Betty,
My heart and thoughts are with you...your tears are felt within the raindrops that fall here today, and your heavy heart within the grey clouds in the sky.
May your Batman and Little wrap your heart in their love - and may you feel their strength and presence within the room with you.  
May your Punkin Girl find her way to send you those signs she is safe, she is whole, and she is now a guardian angel of your heart.
Many hugs for You Betty, and extra pets for your Kitty and for Mittens.
MyBella

Reply with quote  #489 
Oh Betty, I can't tell you how sorry I am for the loss of your beautiful Punkin Girl, she truly is such a beautiful girl with the most soulful, loving eyes. I remember you sharing about her in one of our conversations, it is so nice to see Punkin Girl's photo. She leaves a huge hole in your family's heart, and her absence I'm sure is felt throughout the house, we lose so much when they have to leave, they take a part of us with them, and now we have to find our way through each day without that missing part, not always an easy thing to do.
You mentioned how it feels like losing Batman and Little all over again, and that is perfectly understandable. I believe that would be because of the connection to Batman and Little you have through your darling Punkin Girl, that is does make you feel all of their losses, your heart is once again being reminded of the loss of your handsome boys, your heart hasn't even had time to mend from your sweet Batman and Little's losses and now you have the added pain of sweet Punkin Girl's loss. I am so truly sorry. 
Please give my warmest wishes to your husband and your son. Please let them know that they are in my thoughts during this extremely difficult time. Always my biggest wishes to you my dear friend, I send my most positive healing thoughts your way, may the warmth and love of your beautiful babies always bring the peace, healing and comfort your shattered heart so deserves.

Your friend always, Don
CKMP

Reply with quote  #490 
Just wanted to check in and see how you are doing Betty...Thinking of your Girl, you and your family.
May your heart be eased just a bit by the soft warmth of the love of your sweet fur Girl angel keeping company with your 'Dynamic Duo'!
Many hugs for you
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #491 
Thank you, thank you, thank you Cody, Don, and Dawn.  It's been a week and it's still very hard for me and my family.  Thank you for being my friends and for always being here for me.  Hugs to all of you ...
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #492 
Another Wednesday ...

Little and Batman you are in my thoughts and in my heart always.  I love you and miss you. I hope you have helped Punkin Girl get settled in and shown her all the ropes.  She needs extra attention because she was so scared.  I told her you both would be waiting for her and help her cross the Bridge.  And I know the Angels are giving her special loving.  Candles burn at night for all of you to light your way home, so please visit ... 

Girl … you have been gone for 9 days and we miss you with all of our hearts.  I speak to you and pat your spot on the stairs.  Mittens is doing better but still looks for you.  David and I miss you watching the hockey games with us.  Since you have been gone our team isn't doing so well in the finals.  I miss you running in front of me and your meow when you need food.  Most of all I miss you not being on the floor by my bed in the mornings and on the stairs during the day.  We love you and miss you ...
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #493 
To Batman ...

Another Wednesday sweet Batter.  And 5 years since you have been gone.  I can hardly comprehend sometimes that you and Little are really gone.  Where did our beach years disappear to?  There are plenty of memories, plenty of tears still, so many words spoken that there isn't much else to say except that I still love you and miss you with all of my heart and soul.  There is the saying that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  So I guess I must be stronger but it sure doesn't seem like it most of the time.  Sometimes it seems like just now that you were in my arms and left for the Bridge.  Other times it seems like forever since I have seen you.  When Girl was in my arms and left the same way you did my heart was broken again - like I lost you all over again.  And like I lost Little all over again.  All of those heartbreaking memories come rushing back and there's really no way to stop it - just go with it and hope tomorrow will be a better day.  If I didn't "Believe" and know you and Little and Girl were at the Rainbow Bridge, I don't know if I could cope with your losses.  I hold on tight to the belief that we will all be together one day and let the loving begin!  Until then, enjoy your new friends, spend time with Grandma and Granddaddy, and run, play, stretch out in the sun, and enjoy all of those special treats you are getting - unlimited yogurt, pizza, ham, and ice cream!  The candles are always here to light your way home … I love you Batman - my chowder head … my sniper … my Batter

My Little ...

I haven't forgotten about you my handsome boy! But it's Batman's time - his 5 year marker so humor him - you know how he likes to be at the front of things!  For most of your lives you and Batman didn't exactly get along, to put it mildly.  But thankfully in your later years you two were friends and looked after each other.  You were even lonely when Batman left and always looked for him.  So many memories I have of you two.  That's what gets me through this and now I can even smile more than cry when I think of you.  That's not to say that I miss or love you any less or that it's any easier but I do manage.  And there are still some pretty sad days and Wednesdays will always be hard.  And now I guess Tuesdays will be too since that's when Girl left.  But Little you will always be my "heart kitty", my special one.  No matter how long I live there will never be another Little.  You are everything to me and will always be my bestest friend.  I love you Little and miss you with all of my heart and soul ...

To Girl ...

Prissy Girl I miss you - we all miss you.  David is heartbroken.  You are on his dresser with your picture, pink mouse, Angel kitty statue, and your candle.  One of us has been lighting your candle every night to light your way home.  Every time I go up and down the stairs I pat your spot and speak to you.  Your brother lays at the top of the stairs waiting for you.  It breaks my heart.  I know you are with Little and Batman at the Bridge, probably just hanging out and chilling.  Yesterday was 3 weeks since you have been gone.  Always know that we love you and miss you sweet little Punkin Girl ...

Be Strong
because things will get better.
It may be stormy now,
but it never rains forever.

And don't ever forget to BELIEVE.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #494 
Thank you Cody and Don for being such special friends.  You and your girls are always in my thoughts and prayers.
MyBella

Reply with quote  #495 
Hi Betty,

Oh my what beautiful messages to your Batman, Little and Punkin Girl. The love you have for your precious babies leaps off these pages, each word of love you write is felt so deeply in the heart.
It is so touching to read that you and David light a candle for beautiful Punkin Girl every night, but my heart was saddened to read that David is so heartbroken, keep lighting that candle, I still light one (battery powered) for little girl each and every night, even after 4 plus years, it brings me comfort. That lighting of the candle represents so much, it represents the love we have for our babies, it represents the bond we had and continue to have with them, and as you mentioned, it represents a way for them to always know where we are, to light a way home for them and mostly it represents a way for us to honor their beautiful souls that gave us such wonderful moments that we now hold close to our hearts. That beautiful light from the candle means so much, it represents even so much more than we realize.

I hope Batman's fifth year was a day of beautiful reflection of your handsome boy, a day filled with more smiles and laughter than tears while you reflected on all the wonderful moments your precious Batman shared with you and your family. They truly do take a part of us with them when they have to leave, each of your babies takes a piece of you with them, they hold that piece so tenderly in their loving paws for when that day comes you are reunited once again.

I know I have shared this picture with you before, but it always makes me laugh and each time I see it, I always think of your Batman. We can all use a little laughter during such difficult times.

Image result for Im batman cat photos

Give my best to your husband, and please give David my warmest wishes as well. May you and your lovely family always feel the love of your Batman, Little and precious Punkin Girl so deeply in your hearts, bringing with their love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Your Friend Always, Don
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.