Forum

Author   Comment   Page 32 of 32     «   Prev   29   30   31   32
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #466 
007.jpgHappy Birthday Little!
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #467 
Thank you Cody, Dawn, Don, and Peanut's Mom for your kind thoughts to Little and Batman.  I will always love and miss them and some days (like today) are so very hard to cope with but dear friends like you have helped me through this journey.  Hugs to all of you ...
MyBella

Reply with quote  #468 
Happy 21st Birthday Little !!!!

Image result for happy birthday cake     Image result for happy 21 birthday balloons

Hope you have a fun day playing, running and eating lots of cake with your brother Batman and all your friends. Make sure you get your birthday hugs and kisses from my little girl.
Be sure to take some time to visit your wonderful Mom and Dad, whisper in their hearts how much they are loved and that you and Batman are never far. Give them big hugs for me as well.
You and your brother are so loved. Enjoy your special day handsome boy.
007.jpg

Hi Betty, Sending my warmest wishes on this special day, I will be sure to raise a glass to your handsome boys, and to Little's special day, as well as to you and your husband and the wonderful friendship we have built.
I'm so sorry I haven't been on here much lately, but always know that you and your boys are never far from my thoughts, especially on Wednesday.
Please say hi to your husband for me, always let him know he is thought of often.
I will try my best to write again soon, I was touched by your visit from the ladybug.
Wishing peace, love and healing to always find your wonderful heart, may the soft, gentle touch of your handsome boys paws always be felt each and every day.

Your friend always, Don

CazeeKaz

Reply with quote  #469 
Beachie girl. I know I will never get over him. Our Cazee died on the 10th or 11th of January. Car hit him in the face head and body. He broke 3 ribs. I hope to get a sign or two from him. My daughter saw a cat shadow in the basement about a week ago. My favorite of all time and I hope he knows it! 11 years old, 55-60 in cat years. Such a beautiful handsome little boy he was

Attached Images
jpeg 4C44BC80-CF7A-4466-A499-AE7077CD22CD.jpeg (254.56 KB, 1 views)
png 2D80A615-7575-444D-AE5E-766D857C767A.png (908.64 KB, 1 views)

CKMP

Reply with quote  #470 
Betty,
Thinking of you so often and wondering how you are doing?  Knowing some days are just downright difficult no matter how many days, months, years have passed.  Goodbyes are never forever...and your Little one and Batman, your dynamic duo are indeed forever with you.  May ladybugs grace your home, may puzzle pieces disappear and reappear and may your heart be soothed by the warmth of the love and loyalty of your boys...They are with you each step of each day...As they know, you must always Believe...Always in my thoughts and prayers Betty - many hugs for you.

And A very belated, but heartfelt Happy Birthday to your very Handsome Little - your black and white boy dressed for any formal occasion always...but always filled with love for his special Mom!
MyBella

Reply with quote  #471 
Hi Betty,

Hope this finds you and your husband doing well and hopefully spring and warm weather is arriving for you there.

Wanted to let you know that you both along with your handsome boys Batman and Little are never far from my thoughts, especially on Wednesdays.

Please say hi to your husband for me, let him know he is thought of often.
May your wonderful hearts always feel the softness of your precious Batman and Little's gentle paws.
Sending my warmest wishes along with big hugs for such peace, love and healing to your heart.

Your Friend Always, Don
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #472 
 Little and Batman ...

If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died.

If tears could build a stairway and heartache make a lane,

I'd walk the path to Heaven and bring you home again.

My sweet, precious Boys …  I miss you and love you so very much - more than any words could ever express.  I have been trying to gather my thoughts and feelings (and not doing a very good job at it!).  Little,  your 3 year marker day was Sunday, February 24.  I lit candles for you and your Daddy and I talked to you.  It was such a hurtful day, the day that you left for Rainbow Bridge.  I remember so well every detail of that day.  It was windy and the power went out for a while.  I felt like my power seemed to go out as well. I had lost my heart and soul, my "bestest Little" friend.  It has been 3 years but it feels like it was just today or yesterday.  The hurt and heartache still remain and will always be a part of me.  So many memories are everywhere.  When I pick up a tissue or roll of toilet paper, I think of you.  How many rolls of toilet paper did you unroll over the years?  How many tissues or newspapers did you try to nibble on?  When I go to bed I think of you and still expect you to be under the covers with me.  I still expect you to come walking around the corner and flip your tail at me, saying here I am, look at me, give me some attention.  No Little, there will never be another you, you were one of a kind, my heart kitty, my baby.  I love you ...

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #473 
20140703_133046.jpg 
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #474 
The above picture is the one that is on my phone, the first thing that I see.  I had to crop it a "little" to get it to fit.  My son took this picture of Little laying on my purse and later put it on my phone.  I cherish this picture of my handsome Little, my Leo.  I love you Little!
MyBella

Reply with quote  #475 
To my dear friend Betty,

Thinking of you, your husband and especially your precious Little on his three year Angelversary. The letter you wrote to your boys Batman and Little is so beautiful Betty, how sweet the memory of Little playing with the toilet paper, I'm sure it kept him as entertained as it did you to watch your handsome boy play. Those are the special moments that your Little and Batman want you to hold close to your heart, the ways they made you smile and laugh, the ways they played so innocently, (and at times I'm sure not so innocently, being roughhousing boys), all the while entertaining their loving Mom, I sincerely hope those memories of your boys helps with the mending of your heart.
You, your husband and especially Batman and Little are never far from my thoughts, I hope you truly know how much I so appreciate you and your friendship. I got your phone message, thank you, I will try to call you this weekend, it will be great to catch up with you and your husband, please let him know he is in my thoughts.
I absolutely love this photo of Little, oh my goodness Betty, is he ever such a sweet, handsome boy, thank you for sharing it with us here.

I post these candles in honor of your Little and his three years since having to leave, may the warmth of his soft, gentle paws and loving spirit always be felt so gently in your heart, bringing with his love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Sending my warmest wishes with hugs, your friend always, Don

Image result for heart candles photos

20140703_133046.jpg

CKMP

Reply with quote  #476 
Betty,
Three years - it is so so difficult...Your heart is filled with so much love and your soul suffers the hurt and ache of days physically without your Little one.  Your cherished photo says it all - a contented, confident and well loved Little laying on Mom's purse...just in case she thinks she is going to go out...

May your world be filled with days that inexplicably see unrolled rolls of t-paper, ladybugs who hang out in the bathroom near that t-paper and of course those feelings that around that corner is your Little, your heart-cat forever.  For, if you feel his nearness he is there Betty.  No coincidences.  May your heart and soul feel the soft paws of your 'bestest Little one" as your guardian fur angel clings close.  

Many hugs for you Betty.  
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #477 
Hi Betty, your precious Little is so beautiful, such an adorable guy guarding your purse. His pink nose and paw pads match perfectly, and I think Cody said it perfectly. No way is Mom leaving without me today! Your best sidekick is forever right with you, guarding you, warming your heart and soul. Time can seem like yesterday, maybe because they are really never far from us each and every day. Big hugs to you, Little and Batman from my Molly and me.

Your friend, Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #478 
Hi Betty,

Hope this finds you, your husband and family doing well, hopefully some sunshine comes your way soon.

I have my brackets all done, can you guess who I have winning it all....yep, your team, maybe Batman and Little can work some magic for them this year.

Sending my warmest wishes your way, may your Batman and Little find the best ways to let you know they are always close, listening for their wonderful Mom's loving voice each and every day.
Give my best to your husband, let him know he is thought of often. 
Wishing peace, healing and strength to your heart.

Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #479 
Hi Betty,

Thinking of you and your boys as another Wednesday is upon us, I sincerely wish for your heart to always feel the softness of your Little and Batman's loving paws as they embrace you with such beautiful love, bringing with their love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Say hi to your husband for me, let him know he is never far from my thoughts.
I see both our teams made the playoffs this year, who knows maybe they will face each other for the division, although you team has the best fan of all, your Batman....

Batman ... #1 Carolina Hurricanes Fan ...
001.jpg

Sending my warmest wishes for peace to you, your husband and your family.
Your Friend Always, Don

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.