Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 32      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #31 
To Little and Batman:

Wednesdays are always a tough day as I lost the both of you on Wednesday mornings.  Time goes on but it doesn't erase my thoughts and love for you.  I never forget you - the both of you are on my mind and my heart 24/7.  Thank you both for all the love and loyalty that you gave me.  I am honored to be your Mommy.  One day we will be together again at the Rainbow Bridge ...

I love you to the Rainbow Bridge and back again ...
Mommy
CKMP

Reply with quote  #32 
Betty,
 Thinking of you and Little today.  While each Wednesday passes by, the love and the comfort of Little grows deeper within your heart and memories.  Always a part of who you are and with you wherever you go.
Your "Little angel"
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #33 
Thank you Cody for your thoughts and for remembering.  Little is always here in spirit but I sure do miss him.  And yes, he will always be a huge part of me and he will always be "My Angel".  He is my "heart and soul".

7 months, 2 weeks today.  I love you Little, always and forever.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #34 
For Little - for each and every Wednesday and every day - such 'great things' from such a "Little one" - 
Such a Little one that gives so much love, so much companionship and so much comfort.  Indeed, he is your "heart and soul" and forever within your life.  The "purr-fect" "Little Angel" riding on your shoulder and held within your heart.
There is no end date for 'grief', for an easing of the ache, for the sadness within to go -  it just will be.
Take care Betty - many hugs.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #35 
Thank you Cody.  Your thoughts are always appreciated.  You are right - there is no end date for the grief.  I can't see myself ever getting over losing Little.  The sorrow is always going to be there.  But now I can at least smile at my memories of him - sometimes.  He is truly my purr-fect "Little Angel", always with me. 

7 months 3 weeks Little has been gone. 

I love you always, my sweet, handsome, amazing Little kitty - my heart and soul.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #36 
To my sweet Little and Batman:

A gentle reminder that
We're never far apart,
Your spirit will live on forever
Here within my heart!

If I had just one wish,
It would be for a stairway
That reached up to Heaven
So I could bring you home again!

I miss you babies every second, every minute of every day.  Little, I will miss you so much this Christmas.  When I wrap presents I will miss you walking on the paper.  I will miss you laying on the bed watching me doing my Christmas things.  It physically hurts my heart to know you won't be here this year.  You've been gone almost 9 months and I feel like it has been just today that you left for Rainbow Bridge.  I miss you so much my Little and I will see you and be with you some day.  You and Batman stay together and wait for me.  I love you sweet Little ...

Little - Feb. 4, 1998 - Feb. 24,2016

Batman - Spring 2001 - May 28, 2014
CKMP

Reply with quote  #37 
Betty,

Forever your sweet Little Angel. . .

I understand the ache and the sense of 'all has been changed' .
It doesn't t seem to get easier, you are right.

Little, stay close to your mum. Wrap those soft paws around her heart, nudge her gently and let her know you are there!

There will be a reunion Betty. . . Such love and such a bond can never be lost.

camunki

Reply with quote  #38 
Betty; yes with the holidays coming up, i am sure that pulls at your heartstrings even more missing your Little & Batman, and yes they will forever be with you. And i too wish there was a staircase to heaven, i wish they had phones in heaven so we could hear their barks and quirky sounds.

Please know my thoughts are with you at this time.

Cam

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #39 
Thank you so much Cody and Cam!  It means so much to know that others care and can empathize with what I am feeling.  I keep my thoughts mostly inside myself now.  As you know, most people just don't understand.  My sweet Little kitty will be gone 9 months on the 24th,  which just happens to be Thanksgiving Day.  It will be hard, as will Christmas.  But I do have to remember what I do have and be grateful.  I will post something special for him but it will be hard.  Thanks again for your thoughts and for caring!

Hugs ...
Betty
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #40 
On Thursday, November 24, 2016 my sweet Little kitty will be gone 9 months to the Rainbow Bridge.  My heart is still broken and I still miss him so very, very much.  I now know that there will never be a day that I don't miss him.  Life goes on but for me time has stood still on February 24 ...

I thought of you with love today
But that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday
And the days before that too.
Your memory is my keepsake
With which I'll never part.
God has you in his keeping.
I have you in my heart.

Gone yet not forgotten,
Although we are apart,
Your spirit lives within me,
Forever in my heart.

It broke my heart to lose you
But you did not go alone.
Part of me went with you
The day God called you home.

Those we love don't go away.
They walk beside us every day.
Unseen, unheard, but always near,
So loved, so missed, so very dear.

They say time heals all sorrow,
And helps us to forget,
But time has only proven
How much I miss you yet.
Time has not healed this ache in my heart
And time has no meaning
The time we are apart.

To my sweet, handsome, best friend, "heart kitty" Little:

Oh how it hurts my heart for you to be gone.  I miss you so much.  Thanksgiving is here and Christmas is just around the corner.  More "firsts" without you.  Thank you so much for all the love, comfort, and joy that you gave me.  You were as much a part of me each day as the sun rising.  My routines have changed but I miss the old ones with you.  We still light your candle every night so please follow the light to guide your way home.  Please come to visit and please come to me in my dreams.  There are no words to express how much I love you and miss you.  I was so honored to be your Mom and care for you for 18 years.  You were so loyal and such a good sport.  You didn't like all the traveling but you tolerated it for me and your Daddy.  Time has stood still since you have been gone and I know you are waiting with Batman at the Rainbow Bridge.  The Angels are caring for you until we are all together again ...

Love always from your Mom and Daddy ...

Little - February 4, 1998 - February 24, 2016

camunki

Reply with quote  #41 
Ooooh Betty wishing you comfort 2morrow marking 9 months, to me that is still "new". I guess the prints that our pets lay on our hearts stays there forever. They are family. Your Little loves you and I hope you are at peace 2morrow.

And yes, your Little and Batman are at the Bridge waiting, what may seem like only a day to them will feel like a lifetime for us, yet they are patient. And i do hope your babies visit you in dreams! I had a visit last night from Jemma, my 4th visit in less than 5 weeks, that does bring a smile to my face.

Wishing you a peaceful day tomorrow and know my thoughts and prayers are always with you!

Cam

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #42 
Thanks so much Cam for your thoughtful words and for caring.  You have so much you are dealing with yourself so it means a lot to know that you take the time to help me.  And you are right - the paw prints definitely will always be imprinted on my heart!  I hope you have a peaceful Thanksgiving also.  Maybe Rosalyn can have a bite of turkey or ham?  Take care ...

Hugs ,,,
Betty
CKMP

Reply with quote  #43 
Thinking of you today - wishing you a Thanksgiving Day filled with those gentle cat paw touches and the warm feeling of those watchful eyes keeping you in sight.  Little is with you as the holidays begin . . .Your "Little fur angel" - 

Little, stay close to your mom - Wrap those paws around her heart today and let her know you are there.

Happy Thanksgiving!
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #44 
Thank you Cody for your thoughts and for caring!  Sometimes I think I stay so busy that I'm not receptive to Little.  I need to stop and stay still and let him come to me.  Thank you for reminding me to stay open to him. 

Hugs ...
Betty

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #45 
Well Little, I got through Thanksgiving without you this year.  It wasn't easy for me.  But no one knew.  I kept all my thoughts and feelings tucked away inside of myself.  The thoughts shared between just you and me.  Now I have to get through Christmas.  I will miss you walking on the wrapping paper and trying to tear the paper off the presents under the tree.  I will miss you laying under the tree.  I will miss you watching Christmas movies with me.
Yes, Christmas will be really hard this year.  Kitty will probably be climbing the tree and tearing up the presents.  If only a wish could bring you back - even if it was just for a few minutes.  I love you and miss you, my sweet, handsome Little  ...

Your mom

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.