Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 32      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
CKMP

Reply with quote  #16 
Little and Batman know you are there and know they are so loved and missed Betty!  I read somewhere at one time, a quote that now seems to make so much more sense  . . ."the heart is the only instrument that continues to work even when it is broken . . ."  Little and Batman are always near to you - at one time they were the visible soul of the home and now they are the invisible souls of the home. . . Sometimes crying is the only way we can say how broken our hearts are. . . Know that Little and Batman travel with you throughout the day - angels on your side . . .Take care Betty, hugs.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #17 
To Mr. Little:
Well today is one of the days I have dreaded - this morning is 6 months since you left to go to the Rainbow Bridge.  I still miss you so very much.  Today seems like it is that Wednesday 6 months ago that you left me.  It feels like time has stood still.  Life has gone on but my heart is still broken and it still hurts so, so much.  And then again it feels like forever since I last saw you - since I kissed you goodbye.  Thinking back over that day, I have regrets and I am sorry Little that I didn't spend every last second of that last day with you.  I was so beat down from crying and not knowing how to help you.  I was tired and not in my right mind because I had no idea of what was to come.  I was not prepared.  And then you were gone.  After the reality set in, I knew my world was forever changed and nothing would ever be the same again for me without you.  Little, you were my everything, my best friend, my heart kitty, my comfort and my joy.  I hope you know that we did all we could for you and could not put you through any more.  We gave you that last gift of love even though it broke our hearts.  We couldn't be selfish any longer and had to set you free.  You have sent me signs through Kitty and I know you are here.  You and Batman sent the rainbow to your Daddy and me - the most perfect rainbow I have ever seen.  I hope you will stay close and never leave, even if you think I am ok.  We still light your candle every night, to honor you and to light your way home.  Little you will forever be in my heart and my soul and I will never forget you or stop missing you.  Whenever I see a black and white kitty it's like a knife in my heart - I wish it was you. I love you always!

6 Months ago today I lost you my Little but you will never be forgotten!

I love you Little!
Mommy

In honor of Mr. Little - Feb. 4, 1998 - Feb. 24, 2016

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #18 
To Batman:  I have not forgotten you but today is Little's day.  Today is the day 6 months ago that Little joined you at Rainbow Bridge.  At least I know you two are together.  When you and Little sent the rainbow to your Daddy and me on our anniversary, I knew you two were showing us where you are.  It was almost like we could climb up on that rainbow and be with you.  I miss the both of you so much.  The Angels are watching over you right now but one day I will be there to take care of you and give you a big hug and kiss.  Wait for me ...

I love you Batter ...
Mommy

Mr. Batman - spring 2001 - May 28, 2014
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #19 
To Little:

I just wanted to thank you for the 18 years of your life that you gave to me and your family.  I know you held on as long as you did for me.  I'm so sorry I had to let you go.  Thank you for all the love, joy, laughter, comfort, friendship, and memories that you gave me.  You were my heart kitty. You were my baby.  There will never be another like you.  Thank you for putting up with the move to the beach and all the traveling back and forth.  You and Batman were my "beach babies".  You were a real trooper.  Thank you Little for all that you gave me and most of all for the love, loyalty, and trust.  Thank you for letting me have the honor of being your "Mommy" for 18 years.   ..

I love you Little always and forever!  See you at Rainbow Bridge ...

Mommy
CKMP

Reply with quote  #20 
Beautiful sentiments and words for your "Little" one  . . . Today, I know marks 6 months - time goes by . . . and life does go on doesn't it?

"They who you love and lose are no longer where they were before.  They are now Wherever You Are . . ."

Thinking of you and knowing Little is near by his Mommy - he knows how loved he is . . .for always.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #21 
An extra special thought today for you and Little.  Time continues on, and life moves with it - memories become more sweet and important as days slide by. . . Always in the heart is the love for that special fur one . . .
Take care - 
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #22 
Little - today is 6 months and 1 week since you left for Rainbow Bridge.  I still miss you just as much as the day I lost you.  Just wanted to tell you how much I love you and thank you for sending me the butterfly today. 

Batman - I love you and miss you too.  It's 2 years and 3 months since you left and I still miss you, too.  Thank you also for the butterfly that you sent to me today. 

Yes, life goes on but I don't forget and never will.  And I have the sweet memories but sometimes they hurt so much.  Little and Batman - always in my heart ...

Thank you Cody!
camunki

Reply with quote  #23 
Hi Beachie, seems like time flies by, missing your Little as 6 months and 1 week goes by, and yes, I am sure it feels like yesterday.........and i too see so many
butterflies on my daily walks!!

Batman, 2 years and 3 months.......and he is so loved by you each day..........and yes, life does go on.....and I know how the sweet memories hurt, cuz you just want to hold your darling babies and see them one more time, thats when i get all sad and welled up with tears, missing my babies.

Cam

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #24 
Thank you Cam - I read your posts and I know you haven't had an easy time either.  Recently butterflies have come into my life in different places and situations and I take them as a special sign from my babies.  I hope you do too!  Thank you for taking the time to post on Little and Batman's thread.  Your thoughts mean a lot! 

Hugs ...
Betty
camunki

Reply with quote  #25 
hi Betty, i love to post on other peoples threads it helps me...and its great to know that we are still posting after many, many months of being on this site.....Your Little and Batman are still with you, swooning in thru the butterflies.........and yes, I see so many butterflies, not every day but enough to know that my babies are still with me.....and then i see the dragonflies too..........and alot of these tiny creatures come swooning in on my as if to make that "connection" and say everything is ok.

May your Little and Batmans legacy live on & they are wagging their lil butts off at the bridge knowing how much they are loved by you and from total strangers too!!

Cam

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #26 
Thank you Cam for your message on my babies' thread.  I haven't posted lately on the forum.  But today is 7 months since I lost Little so I had to post a "little" something on here for him.   I am still seeing butterflies and I even had a lady bug come to visit.  I hope you are doing well and are finding some peace on this long road.  Even after 7 months, it still hurts like crazy and I miss my Little today just as much as I did as soon as he left on Feb. 24.  Thank you again for your kind words - it is much appreciated.  Take care ...

Hugs ...
Betty
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #27 
To my precious Mr. Little :

Today is 7 months since you left us for the Rainbow Bridge.  Thank you for the signs that you have sent me and for always being here looking out for me.  I know you are here and I know you send me things through Kitty.  The Angels are taking care of you for me until we meet again.  Life goes on but it isn't easy.  I prefer the old routines of taking care of you and Batman to the new ones.  I have a picture of you on the wall - it says - "Best Cat Ever".  You will always be "my best and most loved cat".  You are so handsome.  I miss you so much Little and always will.  It's something I know I will never get over.  We still light your candle every night - always look for it to light your way home.  I love you, my beautiful, sweet, and loving Little - my "heart and soul" kitty. 

I love you and miss you always ...
Mommy

Little - Feb. 4, 1998 - Feb. 24, 2016

PS: Daddy and David miss you and love you too.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #28 
Knowing today is an especially tough day for you Betty.
Your "Little Angel" is with you - with Batman close beside.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #29 
Thank you for your thoughts Cody.  Another month gone by, another month I've been missing my Little.  I know he is always with me but it's still hard not to physically be able to hold him and love on him.  I was so unprepared for what was to come after he left.  If I could go back in time I would do some things differently, as I know we all would.  Hope things are some easier for you as it will soon be 7 months for you too.

Hugs ...
Betty
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #30 
To Batman:  "Our Buddy", Batter, Sniper, Schnauzer, Catdog:  Today is 2 years 4 months since you have been gone.  Always in my heart and on my mind.  You passed away in my arms on your own, at our place at the beach, just you and me and Little.  I think this is the way you wanted it to be.  You loved me in your own way.  I was honored to be your mommy for 13 years.  You were loyal, trusting, and very handsome.  I'm sorry we couldn't do more to make you well.  I guess your kidneys were all worn out.  I hope you know that we did all we could humanly do to help you.  Your Daddy misses you and loves you.  We will never, ever forget you.  I will light your candle tonight to light your way home.  You and Little take care of each other.  The Angels will watch over you until we meet again.  Thank you for the signs that you have sent me.  I love you Batman and my heart still aches for you. 

I love you ...
Mommy

Batman:  Spring 2001 - May 28. 2014
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.