Forum

Author   Comment   Page 7 of 33     «   Prev   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next   »
sarab

Reply with quote  #91 
Betty, I was just thinking of you and wanted you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers.  Thank you for reaching out to me on my thread and your kind words.  I hope you are well and my best to you always.  In honor of your sweet boys Batman and Little,  Sara
MyBella

Reply with quote  #92 
Hi Betty,

Thinking of you, Batman and Little on this Wednesday, and hoping the love that both Little and Batman fill your heart with brings such loving and cherished memories. 

Hold those loving times close to your heart and you will always feel their beautiful spirit, may the warmth of their love bring the peace and healing you so deserve.

Your Friend,Don
CKMP

Reply with quote  #93 
Thinking of you Betty today this Wednesday . . . Your Little one is close by.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #94 
Thank you so much Sara, Don, and Cody.  It means so much to me that you remembered today because all of you have your own grief to deal with.  You are always in my thoughts and prayers and I so hope we all can find some peace.  The group here on the forum is a group I never imagined myself being a part of.  But it has helped so much to know that everyone here understands and never judges.  Sara, I know Teddy is right there with you and loving you.  Don, Bella is always with you as she always was before she left.  Cody, Maggee is with you and Kassee every day, every where.  As I know my Little is always with me - our babies will always and forever be in our hearts ...

Hugs to all of you ...
Betty
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #95 
Hi Betty, Thank you so much for your kind words on Molly's page. I'm thinking of you on this Wednesday as well, such a difficult day each and every week. I hope Batman and Little bring you much comfort and warmth and send you signs that they are always close by. Our dear soul mates will forever be connected to us. Big hugs to you, Batman and Little from me and my Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #96 
Mr. Little:
Another Wednesday, another day without you.  1 year and 3 weeks now.  This sadness is never going away.  I'm glad that you are well now but I miss you.  I would never want you to suffer and be in pain.  I hope you know that I will never forget you and you are always in my heart and soul.  My sweet, handsome Mr. Little - how I love you and miss you!

Mommy
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #97 
Thank you so much Dawn ... These Wednesdays are hard days aren't they?  Thinking of you and wishing you peace ...

Hugs ...
Betty
sarab

Reply with quote  #98 
Betty, thank you for your kind words on my thread.  Your words to me and to others here have brought comfort and we know how difficult your own journey is at the same time.  I can feel your heart and the sorrow in it but the wonderful, cherished memories we have of our pets and knowing we will be reunited with them some day is also a bright spot in our lives.  My best to you and loving thoughts of Batman and Little.  Sara
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #99 
Sara - thank you so much for your kind thoughts on Little and Batman's thread.  It helps so much that others reach out to support me and understand.  I usually keep most of my thoughts and feelings inside of myself now.  There is this sadness that just doesn't go away and I don't think it ever will.  I hope Teddy is sending you some signs and keeping close to you.  I know he is in your heart always.

Hugs ...
Betty
MyBella

Reply with quote  #100 
Hi Betty,

Sending my warmest wishes for a day full of the most loving and cherished memories of your precious Little and Batman, may the love they continue to surround your heart with bring such peace and healing.

Wednesday's will always be that day that we hate, the day for you that both Batman and Little had to leave, that they both left on a Wednesday is a mystery itself. I hope you are able to use the many treasured and fun loving moments you shared with Batman and Little to help bring the peace and healing your heart so deserves.

Thinking of you, Batman and Little today, may you feel such love from your precious babies.

Your Friend, Don

CKMP

Reply with quote  #101 
Betty,

You and Little are in my thoughts on this day. It is now that we count the months away from our precious ones rather than what we would all want to do - count the months with our precious ones. . . The candle light you so faithfully light for Little each evening lights that golden thread that binds your two hearts. It shimmers and shines for a very special companion - and reminds him each and every day, no matter what, he remains in your thoughts and is a part of who you are. . . Wishing for you that moment when you just absolutely know Little has curled up beside you and with that soft paw touches your soul. May that moment bring a sense of calm, of peace and of solace - for a Little Bit of the day.
Prayers and hugs for you Betty.

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #102 
Thank you so much Don!  There are quite a few of us on here who lost our babies on Wednesdays.  Today starts another cycle - 1 year and 1 month - the 24th is the day.  It is kind of a weird thing that I lost both Little and Batman on Wednesdays but I guess that is the way it was meant to be.  I guess this way I only have to hate one day of the week instead of two!  I hold my memories of my babies very close in my heart.  It seems to be harder for me losing Little.  I loved both babies but Little was my special one.  He was my heart and soul - my everything.  He does give me signs when he thinks I need them the most.  Thank you so much for thinking of us on Wednesday - I think of you and Bella on Wednesday as well.  Our babies, our hearts, our soul mates.  Thank you for your friendship and for caring ...

Hugs ...
Betty
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #103 
Cody - thank you so much for remembering and for your friendship.  Today starts another cycle at 1 year and 1 month.  As you said, another way that we count time but definitely not a way we would choose.  It has been such a hard thing losing Little and I am still not at a place where I can move on.  So many things to jog my memory of happier times and I long for him terribly.  I still get that "feeling" in the pit of my stomach and I feel like I want to scream - that I just can't cope with him not being here.  It is still such a hurt all the way down to my soul.  As you know, he has sent some special signs so I know he is close by me.  There are times when I can think of something special that Little did and I can smile.  I still expect to see him coming around the corner looking for me.  Thank you again for thinking of us and for caring.  I hope things for you are going a bit better and you are in my thoughts and prayers ...

Hugs ...
Betty
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #104 
Mr. Little:

March 24th - 1 year and 1 month since you left us for the Rainbow Bridge.  The cycle starts over and I will be counting toward 2 years.  It's hard to even imagine.  Time has moved on but I haven't.  I still miss you and love you just as much (if not more).  You are forever my sweet, handsome, "heart" kitty.  It is about impossible to get over losing you when you were my constant companion and friend.  If you didn't see me nearby you would go looking for me.  You were such a comfort to me and I miss seeing you laying on your blanket on the bed.  I know you were so sick and could never get better and it would have been selfish to have kept you any longer.  We will continue to light your candle.  I hope you will send me more signs and come visit.  Thank you Little - for honoring me with 18 years of your life and letting me be your mommy.

I love you always,
Mommy

Little:  February 4, 1998 - February 24, 2016
sarab

Reply with quote  #105 

Thoughts of you today Betty as you mark another '24th' since losing Little.  I know how that loss hits you deep within the pit of your being and the pain sticks there never wanting to leave.  I feel that way with my Teddy.  My empathy for you as I too walk in those same shoes as do others here.  I wish you peace and happy memories of your sweet Little.  Sara

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.