julieandfurbabies

This is for our dear friend Jim who as most of you know lost his beautiful baby girl on 3rd May last year.

As the First Anniversary looms I thought I would put together a video of Jims beloved Jamie 

Jim, I hope this brings you some comfort my friend

Please click on the link below to see the video

Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
jphovercraft
That's beautiful, Julie. I'm sure Jim will love it. I've downloaded it and it will join the Bear movie on the data stick where I keep all my Miles stuff ... the one that's with me always.
"There is no such thing as 'just a cat'." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me." - Kermit the Frog

"I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." - Gandalf
Quote 0 0
Jimbo106

Awwwww.....Julie! My reading glasses need wiper blades right now. I love it and saved it in a bunch of places so I never lose it. Babbling....

Thank You, my friend.

Jim and Jamie 

Quote 0 0
SammysDad

They are gone from our sight, but never from our hearts!  As you already know...you will be re-united again...forever!  We have wonderful babies waiting for us!

Quote 0 0
Pammy
That's absolutely beautiful Julie!  What a lovely, kind person your are and what a beauty Jamie was.  Those eyes and that face - gorgeous.
Hugs to all, but for this post especially to Jim and Julie!
Pammy
Quote 0 0
heartsick
Julie this is so beautiful.
Jim and Jamie - My Love to You Always.
Susan(and Bear)
Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies

Glad you liked it! xxx 

Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
a_bow14
I concur...what a beautiful and great video!  I esp love the shots of Jamie laying on her back with her belly exposed.  That is the ultimate sign of a cat who deeply loves and trusts her parent!! 

Amanda
Quote 0 0
Jimbo106

Thanks to all who watched Jamie's video. Yes...it does help; Julie. Thank You again. : )

Jim and Jamie

Quote 0 0
heartsick

Jim,
As May begins you and Jamie are in my heart and in my thoughts.
Susan

Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies

Hope you are okay Jim.....been thinking of you x

Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies
JIm we are thinking of you.  I remember you lost your beloved Jaime just days before I lost my little Soul mate.  Can you believe it will have been two years already?  My love to you my friend x 
Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies
Been thinking of you a lot Jim.  Can you believe its been two years already? Where has the time go?

(((Hugs)))
Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
heartsick
Jim - You and Jamie are in my thoughts and heart
Quote 0 0
heartsick
Jim - Jamie and you are in my heart and thoughts.

Susan
Quote 0 0