Gracie06
couple weeks ago i posted about losing my beautiful baby Gracie Ann.. ive been a wreck since the night i lost her and hadnt felt whole.. like i was missing something.. that something was the feel of a little pup under the cover with me. curling uo against me for warmth and just the security of having me next to her.. February 29 will be a month since i lost her. i knew what i needed to do.. i needed the feeling of that little dog back in bed with me. so on the look i went to find a replacement.. not that Graice can EVER be replaced but that spot on the bed near my legs needed a replacement. i was all over craigslist and adopt a pet web sites and animal shelters.. i just couldnt find anything i wanted.. i wanted anothet papillion but ill never afford another one at 1500 dollars. then i seen the little face of this cute little chorike. black and brown just the cutest little thing. i brought her home it felt perfect.. now having a PUPPY again is crazy but it feels pretty good..everyone meet Emma Grace.
Quote 0 0
PeppermintPatty
Awwwww ... she's adorable! I hope her presence will help take away some of the sting you are feeling.

Good for you. And many happy trails on your new adventures with Emma Grace!
Quote 0 0
RileysMom
Congratulations on your new family member! So very happy for you!
Val
—Loving Riley, Rosy & Axl always 🐾

Quote 0 0
Jallen507
Congratulations on your new member of your family!
Quote 0 0