Baileysbro
This is Spookie, he passed July 3, 2004.  He was the type of cat who looked for a place outside to die.  His body declined rather quickly. Big fat thing to a very skinny emancipated thing, but he ate and drank water but didn't gain weight.  He was 16
[spookie1000] 

This is Maxie, she died 5 years later.  January 2009.  She died in my mother's arms.  Same thing happened to her that happened to Spookie, one minute a big fat thing the next emancipated again she did eat and drank water, lots and lots of water.  She was 19.  She is buried in the back yard too. 

[maxie] 
I have to find picture of more pets, I have them on cd/dvd and some are on film and I have to scan. 
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Nadine
Gorgeous babies x
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Thanks
Bailey

Quote 0 0
lizzie_252
Sweet cats. My zizi also drank lots of water in the last few months, I cleaned her kitty litter twice a day and then she started peeing outside the box, I think she had difficulty crouching towards the end. She was taking pills for hyperthyroidism since last May but I guess they did no help. The last three days before going to the vet she gradually stopped eating and hardly drank water, she was just seating there with her head in the water bowl, half asleep. Then on Sunday she could hardly walk, was falling sideways or her hind legs would give away. It broke my heart to see her like this.
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
You just described what Bailey did his last day or two. He would drink water very slowly and act like he was falling asleep in his water dish.  I was scared he would fall asleep and drown.  Then he'd wake up and take a couple more sips/licks and repeat the sleeping thing.  It scared me. 
Bailey

Quote 0 0
Eddiesmom
Awe.  So cute.

How do you get pictures on?  I love to see them.
Sue E
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Beautiful pictures.  I have to ask my daughter to help me get pix on here of my Max and other pets I have had... Good Idea!!!
Susan
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Thanks, I have more pics of previous pets, I just have to locate them, probably in my photo albums, have to scan then.

How I got the pics on here was through photobucket.  http://www.photobucket.com.  I would upload the pics there and use the image url address here when I clicked on the add image icon.  Because uploading pics on this forum is limited to 320k and using photobucket and the url address you can use the full picture. 

I'm an amateur photographer and used my pets--to their dismay--as models for practice. 
Bailey

Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
In remembrance of Buttons.

Buttons was a gorgeous Tortoise shell and white cat. Patches of Tortoise shell on white is best way to describe it. She came into my life through my grandmother.

I had gotten her for a Mother's day gift for my grandmother who lost her cat Bambi to old age--another cat who ran away to die.  Anyway she was a character. 

After my grandmother's death, I inherited Buttons, no one wanted her she had an affinity to me and I loved that cat.  I had Buttons and Spookie.  I only regret I did not take pictures of Buttons, after she was killed by  a dog, and I found out three days later after I called and searched for.  I decided right then and there I would take as many pictures of my pets as possible.  I used to do it as a kid then I had teenage interests and photography wasn't really one of them at the time.  Now I take as many pictures as I can of my beloved pets.  But I know what she looks like and I know where she is buried, also in the back yard.  So Buttons, I just want to let  you know I miss you and will always love you as well.
Bailey

Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
In Remembrance of Noodles,

Noodles was a cute yappy little dog, dachshund mixed.  Oh she was so sweet but yappy.  I got her as a puppy for my grandmother on another Mother's Day weekend from my teachers son.  So sweet and lovable.  

She got old and blind and when she was crossing the street--don't know why my grandmother let her out--she was killed by a car. 

So Noodles, I remember you took though I don't have pictures of you.

Bailey

Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
In remembrance of Precious

Precious was a big ole manx cat, no tail.  She was the love of my life. She lived to 25 years of age.   Oh she was so affectionate and ran away from my sister, she had a fondness for me.  

Precious had one litter of kittens before she was spayed.   The kittens also had no tails.  One had a problem though, Bambie, a sweet little kitten, but he continued to poo all the time, constantly, it attracted maggots.  When I was at school, my mother took little Bambie to the vet and had him put to sleep.  But wouldn't bring him home to bury him.  That was awful.

Anyway, Precious use to sleep with me and hog up the bed.   She had seizures but they didn't affect her life.  She went into a coma and died 3 days late. I"ll always remember her.  I do have pictures, I'll have to scan them. 
Bailey

Quote 0 0