Forum

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #46 
Ohhh Jeffrey, Lady G was so beautiful. I am so sorry! I can relate to those meow talks lol, my Big Boy would hold an entire conversation with me back and forth, meowing every time I asked him a question 😿 oh how I’m missing him this morning! I hope he’s somewhere in a huge field, chasing butterflies with Lady G!
neesy369

Reply with quote  #47 
He is JanaJ and so is Lady G. ♥️
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanaJ
Ohhh Jeffrey, Lady G was so beautiful. I am so sorry! I can relate to those meow talks lol, my Big Boy would hold an entire conversation with me back and forth, meowing every time I asked him a question 😿 oh how I’m missing him this morning! I hope he’s somewhere in a huge field, chasing butterflies with Lady G!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neesy369
He is JanaJ and so is Lady G. ♥️

Thank you two very much for the kind words. I truly appreciate it during this difficult time. 

Yes, I talked to Lady G. all the time! Constantly telling her I loved her, and asking her what she was doing. She would meow back nearly every time, and I thought that was one of the cutest things. When she would catch lizards, OMG she loved playing with lizards, she would meow at them with such excitement. She would gently catch them in her mouth and bring them up on the porch to play with them. Showing off, of course. 😉 She very rarely killed anything, just wanted to play with it. When she was alive, nearly every lizard around the house had a missing tail. LOL And she could hear them crawling around over in my neighbor's yard! She would also catch small, green grass snakes once in awhile. She would play with anything. She was so much fun to be around. I miss my little girl so much.

So yes, hopefully our cats are chasing butterflies and lizards together, and having an awesome time. 

Her Memorial Thread
https://forums.rainbowsbridge.com/post/in-loving-memory-of-lady-g-10037593
emjl81

Reply with quote  #49 
That is a wonderful story I hope you are doing well Jeffery.

Reply with quote  #50 
Looking at the pictures Lady G was so amazing and beautiful like you described.

Reply with quote  #51 
She had a good long amazing life can't believe she was 12!!

Reply with quote  #52 
Remember she is with you always, just not in an earthly form. She loves you and is watching over you, always
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjl81
That is a wonderful story I hope you are doing well Jeffery.

Quote:
Looking at the pictures Lady G was so amazing and beautiful like you described.

Quote:
She had a good long amazing life can't believe she was 12!!

Thank you very much Emily! I can't say for sure, but my little girl could've been a little older than 12. When she first started coming around my house, she wasn't a small kitten, but of course, hard to say exactly how old she was. She actually belonged to one of my neighbors before she became my cat. That lady had named her Emma, and I don't know how long she had her before she started coming around my house. I plan to talk to that neighbor soon, and try and get as much info on Lady G. as I can. I am writing a history of Lady G.'s life to put with her photo and video collection, and I have a lot of questions I want to ask to help me fill in the pieces.

My baby was beautiful, and just as awesome as she could be to me. Good Lord I miss her so much! It's been just terrible without her. I have no kids, but I treated Lady G. like my very own child. That little girl stole my heart the first time I saw her. At first she played hard to get, by just coming around on my porch and meowing. When I would try to pet her, she would walk away, and meow. I don't know how long it took before I could FINALLY pet her, maybe 2 or 3 days, but once I was able to do so, that's all it took. She started coming around every day and we became very close. She wasn't this close to anyone else, except maybe her human mom. And Lady G. would not let just anyone pet her, or even approach her. She was always skittish and run from others, which I liked. I didn't want her to go to others for fear they may try to get her, or harm her. My baby was pretty wise when it came to that. She was an extremely intelligent cat. Did I mention she was awesome? 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by neesy369
Remember she is with you always, just not in an earthly form. She loves you and is watching over you, always

Thank you very much, Denise! Lady G. will always be with me. She meant the world to me. Bless her precious soul.

Her Memorial Thread
emjl81

Reply with quote  #54 
Thats awesome!! Keeping her memory alive too!! Kitty was like that for me. The days are getting easier but nights are still hard. I sit in my bed looking for her to come around the corner like she always did to snuggle. I read that cats with hyperthyroidism which I did not know she had can be either aggressive or overly affectionate. The closer she came to her time the more affectionate she got. Looking back I see why now but I miss it. She was so special. I still haven't brought myself to get rid of her food, bowl or cat box. 

Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
Thats awesome!! Keeping her memory alive too!! Kitty was like that for me. The days are getting easier but nights are still hard. I sit in my bed looking for her to come around the corner like she always did to snuggle. I read that cats with hyperthyroidism which I did not know she had can be either aggressive or overly affectionate. The closer she came to her time the more affectionate she got. Looking back I see why now but I miss it. She was so special. I still haven't brought myself to get rid of her food, bowl or cat box. 

Glad to know you're having it a little easier during the day. Nights are hard for everyone. We have more time to ourselves, and can think about our babies a little more at night.

And Lady G. was in the bed with me nearly every night as well. Sometimes I would already be in bed asleep, and she would come in and lay next to me. Sometimes right up next my face. She stayed outside mostly during the day, and at night would come in for awhile, but would always go back out. She was in and out my window all the time. I left my bedroom window open for her to come and go as she pleased. I also rested better when she was inside, because I knew she was safer inside with me. I miss the snuggling too! She would purr so loud when laying next to me, or when up on my chest if I was laying on my back. She got up on my chest a lot. Sometimes she would lay down, or just sit there and look down at me, purring her heart out. That would often bring tears to my eyes, because she seemed so happy. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for cats. I've never had any other type of pet in my life. I just love cats! 😉

I didn't know that about cats with hyperthyroidism. That's interesting. We simply never really know what type of illnesses our sweet cats may be dealing with. It's kind of depressing seeing all the different types of health issue they can have. They can have pretty much the same health issues as we can. Pretty sad.

I still have Lady G.'s food bowls and cat food too. I don't want to give her food to just anyone. I want it to go to someone I know who really cares for their cat. Her human mom may still have a cat, and if so, I want to give it to her. Then again, it may be difficult for me to even give it away. I had actually bought Lady G. a bunch of food 2 days before her death. She loved those Temptations cat treats, and a few different brands of dry cat food. She was a very picky eater, and I bought a lot of stuff over the years that she didn't like. Also, I mostly bought her food from Walmart. A few days or so after Lady G. was killed, I was in Walmart and walked by the cat food aisle and got upset. When I went in that direction it was usually for her food. And when I walked by the aisle, I couldn't believe what I saw high up on the wall. They now have a picture of a kitten up there that looks a lot like Lady G.! I cannot remember ever seeing that picture before, and I was in there a lot. Was that some sort of sign? Hmmmm! As much money that was spent on buying her cat food there, they should rename the cat food aisle after her! LOL That would be awesome!

Anyway, you hang in there! I will try and do the same!

Her Memorial Thread
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #56 

Two months ago today, my dear Lady G. was taken from me. These past two months have been filled with incredible sadness without my little girl. I am going about my daily life, functioning, but the pain is still very much there. I have smiled a few times the last couple of days or so, thinking of her, So that's good, I guess. We had such a wonderful life together. A life full of love, and precious memories, which I promise you, I will never forget. Lady G. was an angel.

Here are a few more memories of that precious, little girl. I just randomly picked a few. Wish I could post them all! LOL

Lady G. (2.14.2015) (R).jpg 

2013-07-14 09-10-33 (R).jpg 
Lady G. (January 29, 2018) (R).jpeg 

Lady G. (March 4, 2009) (R).jpg 

Lady G. (July 14, 2018) (R).jpg 

Lady G. Storm Irma (Sept. 11, 2017) (R).jpg 

I love you, punkin! Missing you like crazy!

Her Memorial Thread
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey_In_USA

Two months ago today, my dear Lady G. was taken from me. These past two months have been filled with incredible sadness without my little girl. I am going about my daily life, functioning, but the pain is still very much there. I have smiled a few times the last couple of days or so, thinking of her, So that's good, I guess. We had such a wonderful life together. A life full of love, and precious memories, which I promise you, I will never forget. Lady G. was an angel.

Here are a few more memories of that precious, little girl. I just randomly picked a few. Wish I could post them all! LOL

Lady G. (2.14.2015) (R).jpg 

2013-07-14 09-10-33 (R).jpg 

Lady G. (March 4, 2009) (R).jpg 

Lady G. (July 14, 2018) (R).jpg 

Lady G. Storm Irma (Sept. 11, 2017) (R).jpg 

I love you, punkin! Missing you like crazy!

She is just absolutely gorgeous! I know you miss her so much! She looks so sweet! Sending big hugs your way Jeffrey! ❤️
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #58 
She really is beautiful and I see so much personality❣️ Hugs,,,,,

Reply with quote  #59 
She is truly beautiful Jeffrey.  I know it still hurts very much, but I am glad to hear that you are able to think about her sometimes and smile instead of cry.  I am right there with you.  I have also just recently have been able to think about my Sammy and smile.  I still cry every day but it is getting better and it seems like that way for you as well.  Just keep her love with you always.  She will be checking in on you, and look for signs from her, and remember, you WILL be reunited with your beautiful LadyG one day.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Denise Sam (Sammy)'s mommy
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #60 
Thank you 3 wonderful ladies above for your continued support! I truly appreciate the kindness you all have shown me and others during our difficult time. And I can't lie, it has been hard. I certainly understand what y'all are going through as well, and wishing you all the very best.

Again, thank y'all very, very, much! Y'all are good people. 

Jeffrey

Her Memorial Thread
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.