Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampson
My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Lady G. You shared such a beautiful friendship. These are tough times Jeffrey. This forum will be helpful to you as you grieve your wonderful friend. I enjoyed the clips you shared of Lady G. She really is such a beautiful little girl. Wishing you peace,
Sam

Thank you very much for the kind words, Sampson. It means a lot to me. And you're right, there are some wonderful people on this site, always willing to help others through such difficult times.

Thank you

Her Memorial Thread
https://forums.rainbowsbridge.com/post/in-loving-memory-of-lady-g-10037593
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #32 
My heart still aches like crazy for my little girl. Just wanted to share 2 more cute videos of her (Parts 1 and 2). They were taken back in 2014. She loved to climb trees, up on the truck, and anything else around the house. I was lucky enough to get a video of her climbing this ladder. Her and I had so much fun together.

Her Memorial Thread
CazeeKaz

Reply with quote  #33 
That’s a very beautiful and smart cat. So personable. At what age did you teach her to climb that ladder for a nice petting? Love seeing those I wish I could figure out an easier way to post a few of mine.

Kaz is at the pet cemetery in their freezer until we fully decide on his remains in another month or two. Still open to cremation but we can still bury him close to the spot where we found him - the area he roamed for about 10 1/2 years -at the house.
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CazeeKaz
That’s a very beautiful and smart cat. So personable. At what age did you teach her to climb that ladder for a nice petting? Love seeing those I wish I could figure out an easier way to post a few of mine.

Kaz is at the pet cemetery in their freezer until we fully decide on his remains in another month or two. Still open to cremation but we can still bury him close to the spot where we found him - the area he roamed for about 10 1/2 years -at the house.

Thank you very much for the kind words, CazeeKaz. I truly appreciate your support.

I don't think I taught her how to climb the ladder. If I remember correctly, I looked out the window one day and saw her climbing up it, or already sitting in it. Sometime after, I walked out there with my camera phone, and patted the top of the ladder with my hand, and snapped my fingers, encouraging her to climb it. Thankfully, I was lucky enough to get that video of her. I could even snap my fingers to get her to jump up on the truck, my lap, or anywhere else. She knew when I snapped my fingers what I wanted her to do. I could say "Come here, girl" , or "Come on", and she would come to me. She was a very smart cat. She learned a lot over the years.

If you would like to add videos to your memorial thread, try the following: (of course, you first must have a YouTube account and your videos uploaded there to do this)

Find the YouTube video you want to share, click the Share button (just under the video on the right)
When the message box pops up, click on the blue Copy text (This copies the video link for you)
Now, simply right-click with your mouse, and paste the link in your post.
You will want to preview your post to make sure the video appears, if it doesn't, you did something wrong.
Best of luck! If you do add any videos in your memorial thread, please let me know. I would love to see them.

Here is another short video of her. And as usual, I am talking to her with a goofy voice. I used my iPad Pro to take this video, and at the time, she hadn't gotten used to me getting all up in her face with it, like I could with the phone. Plus, I have a bulky white protective case on it, so she was probably wondering what in the world I had in my hands. She was such a joy to spend time with. I loved every minute of it!

And this is for you, Lady G.

I love you, punkin! For as long as I walk this earth, I will carry you in my heart. You will NEVER be forgotten! And I miss you dearly! I love you! I love you! I love you! Oh my goodness, I love you so much!

Her Memorial Thread
happygordy

Reply with quote  #35 
Love the video of Lady G

Reply with quote  #36 
Look at that tail as she is walking towards you! A very confident and content kitty cat sequence of her.
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by happygordy
Love the video of Lady G

Thank you very much. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CazeeKaz
Look at that tail as she is walking towards you! A very confident and content kitty cat sequence of her.

Thank you as well, CazeeKaz. Watching her do her tail like that brings tears to my eyes nearly every time. The first thing she would always do when she seen me, was raise her little tail and shake it with excitement. When I came home, she would come running to me nearly every time, so happy to see me. She was so loving towards me. She could put a smile on my face just from looking at her precious self. I wish everyone could have such a beautiful relationship with their pets. I'll never forget her. And I want the world to know just how special she was.

Again, thank you two very much for your support.

Her Memorial Thread
neesy369

Reply with quote  #38 
So sorry Jeffrey for the loss of you Lady G.  I know the pain you are feeling.  It's the most intense and horrible pain.  Sometimes it cuts so hard you can't even catch your breath.  i just had to send my handsome Sammy over the Rainbow Bridge on January 7, 2019.  I have also cried every day.  The pain is still with me but it is just not as sharp.  I miss him terribly.  He was the love of my life, my soulmate and my protector.  He meant everything to me.  I have more pets at home and I feel so badly for them because all I do is cry.  I am slowly healing, I know that he would not want me to be so sad as I know your Lady G. would not want you to be so sad.  Try to remember the good times and be good to yourself during this very difficult time.  Remember she will be waiting for you so that you will be reunited once again, but this time forever.  Sending prayers for healing your way. 

PS  there are many books about pet loss grief.  I have read about signs from our pets in the afterlife.  I have ordered another book called "Going Home:  Finding Peace When a Pet dies"  There are so many, but I'm hoping they will help me cope.  Also writing about your precious baby will also help.  Warm hugs being sent your way

Denise Sam (Sammy)'s mommy  

If you would like to visit my Sammy here is his link
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/SAMSA005/Resident.htm

Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neesy369
So sorry Jeffrey for the loss of you Lady G.  I know the pain you are feeling.  It's the most intense and horrible pain.  Sometimes it cuts so hard you can't even catch your breath.  i just had to send my handsome Sammy over the Rainbow Bridge on January 7, 2019.  I have also cried every day.  The pain is still with me but it is just not as sharp.  I miss him terribly.  He was the love of my life, my soulmate and my protector.  He meant everything to me.  I have more pets at home and I feel so badly for them because all I do is cry.  I am slowly healing, I know that he would not want me to be so sad as I know your Lady G. would not want you to be so sad.  Try to remember the good times and be good to yourself during this very difficult time.  Remember she will be waiting for you so that you will be reunited once again, but this time forever.  Sending prayers for healing your way. 

PS  there are many books about pet loss grief.  I have read about signs from our pets in the afterlife.  I have ordered another book called "Going Home:  Finding Peace When a Pet dies"  There are so many, but I'm hoping they will help me cope.  Also writing about your precious baby will also help.  Warm hugs being sent your way

Denise Sam (Sammy)'s mommy  

If you would like to visit my Sammy here is his link
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/SAMSA005/Resident.htm

Thank you very much for such kind, and thoughtful words, Denise. I do appreciate it. And I am very sorry for your loss as well. Sammy is a beautiful dog, and that is a wonderful memorial page you created for him. And you are absolutely right about the pain! Oh, my goodness, it's been very difficult for me too! Isn't love such a powerful thing? We're both going to be okay, though. Just gonna take a little time. It's something that cannot be rushed, as we all heal differently, and at our own pace.

Like you said; writing about our beloved little friends does help. I have been writing off and on a life journal / history of my Lady G. It's best to do so while certain memories are still fresh in your mind. I've already jotted down some of the many nicknames I used to call her, and various other details about her life. She was such a loving soul. She was my world, and I want everyone to know just how special she was, and is, and will always be, to me. I love that little girl like crazy!

Thanks for the hugs, I certainly needed them. Sending you back an even bigger one! 😉

Hug.jpg 

Wishing you all the best!

Her Memorial Thread
phoebeforever

Reply with quote  #40 
Dear Jeffrey,
So sorry for your, those photos are so beautiful.
I hope you are feeling a bit better but it is hard, I know.
The void our departed pets leave in our lives is a painful one, in my case tears are never far ar times if not most of the time
A quote if I may
The saddest moment when the one who gave you the best memories becomes a memory

Best wishes 

Paul

his head within our hand in his old way.”
 Anonymous
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoebeforever
Dear Jeffrey,
So sorry for your, those photos are so beautiful.
I hope you are feeling a bit better but it is hard, I know.
The void our departed pets leave in our lives is a painful one, in my case tears are never far ar times if not most of the time
A quote if I may
The saddest moment when the one who gave you the best memories becomes a memory

Best wishes 

Paul

Thank you very much for the kind words, Paul. I truly appreciate it. And that quote is so true! Thanks for sharing that with me.

Her Memorial Thread
emjl81

Reply with quote  #42 
Aw she was so beautiful just like my Kitty. We had the same connection. She was a diamond. I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for reaching out. This time is excruciating. 

Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjl81
Aw she was so beautiful just like my Kitty. We had the same connection. She was a diamond. I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for reaching out. This time is excruciating. 

Thank you very much, Emily. I truly appreciate it. 

Her Memorial Thread
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #44 
Lady G is truly a beautiful kitty Jeffrey and it’s obvious how loved she is. I’m sorry for the loss in your life.
You’ve been very kind and supportive to others here, I know your encouragement is appreciated and valued by many, I hope you’re doing as well as can be, it’s a harsh road we travel on when we lose our animal soulmates, I’m glad you found your way here, hugs,,,,,

Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankie12
Lady G is truly a beautiful kitty Jeffrey and it’s obvious how loved she is. I’m sorry for the loss in your life.
You’ve been very kind and supportive to others here, I know your encouragement is appreciated and valued by many, I hope you’re doing as well as can be, it’s a harsh road we travel on when we lose our animal soulmates, I’m glad you found your way here, hugs,,,,,

Thank you very much for the kind words, Lynn. I really appreciate your support as well. 

The 14th of this month will make 2 months since my dear Lady G. was killed. It's still hard for me to believe she's gone, even though I miss her like crazy. She was such an amazing little girl. So loving, so fun to be around. She was my world. She is dearly missed.

Her Memorial Thread
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.