Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 6      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
MarkC

Reply with quote  #16 
I’m so sorry Jeffrey, she was beautiful. She reminds me of our Maggie who is 18 years old. Maggie’s little sister Mollie just passed on Feb. 1st. She was 17. I’ve always been an animal person, and I knew it would be hard when we had to say goodbye......but I had no idea how hard it would really be. It feels like constant darkness.
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks for the kind words, my friend. And I am truly sorry for your loss as well. And you're right, the pain we're going through sucks! I'm still getting upset every day. It's been extremely painful, and only those posting here can really understand what each of us are going through. It's terrible. 

Wishing you all the best in the days ahead, my friend.

Her Memorial Thread
https://forums.rainbowsbridge.com/post/in-loving-memory-of-lady-g-10037593
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #18 

I lost my precious, Lady G., a month ago today, on January 14. I'm still hurting over her death. It's hard to even put into words how upsetting this has been for me, or how much she meant to me. I've only been this upset once in my life, and that was when my dear mother died. This has been an incredibly difficult thing for me to go through. Only those who have been through it, can fully understand. I know it's never easy to lose a loved one. Some just hurt us more than others. Lady G. was such a sweet, little friend / family member. I miss everything about her! Gosh, I miss her like crazy!

Happy Valentines day, Lady G. I love and miss you dearly, girl!

Valentines Heart.jpg 
sku1440089.png 

Her Memorial Thread
happygordy

Reply with quote  #19 
Jeffrey, so sorry for your loss.   She was so beautiful.   I too lost my outdoor cat recently on January 07th and I am grieving so much.   There will never be a cat like her again.
I have two indoor cats and one new kitten, I love them also but they dont fill the emptiness from my loss (susy).

I will post her story, I will copy and paste it so you can read about her.

happygordy

Reply with quote  #20 
This past January 7th, we found our cat SUSY had been run over by a car and was dead.
The last week and a half has been so devastating to me almost as the death of a family member.

Originally we found Susy in our yard about March 2017 and she was pregnant and had two kittens who didnt make it.  In May we decided to adopt her so I took her to get fixed and get all her vaccinations.   She would be our outdoor cat since we have 2 solely indoor cats.
At first Susy was very scared but slowly she learned to trust us and became part of our family.  At times, I wanted to make her an indoor-outdoor cat but our Vet in December said he didnt advise on that.  She should be in or out because of our other cats so because she enjoyed nature so much and had never been an indoor cat we left her outdoors.  Susy was very territorial over our backyard and perimeter of our home and only allow one male cat to share her space part time.

I am so heart broken and I know there will never be another cat like her. 

Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by happygordy
This past January 7th, we found our cat SUSY had been run over by a car and was dead.
The last week and a half has been so devastating to me almost as the death of a family member.

Originally we found Susy in our yard about March 2017 and she was pregnant and had two kittens who didnt make it.  In May we decided to adopt her so I took her to get fixed and get all her vaccinations.   She would be our outdoor cat since we have 2 solely indoor cats.
At first Susy was very scared but slowly she learned to trust us and became part of our family.  At times, I wanted to make her an indoor-outdoor cat but our Vet in December said he didnt advise on that.  She should be in or out because of our other cats so because she enjoyed nature so much and had never been an indoor cat we left her outdoors.  Susy was very territorial over our backyard and perimeter of our home and only allow one male cat to share her space part time.

I am so heart broken and I know there will never be another cat like her. 

I am so sorry for your loss, happygordy. I know it's hard for you right now, and I hope you find comfort soon. I am still hurting over my Lady G. It's so difficult not having her in my life. I simply miss everything about her precious soul. 

Lady G. was very protective over her small territory as well, and would run off anything that came in it. I've seen her run off many cats, raccoons and opossums, over the years. Even seen her run off a couple of small dogs a time or two. Lady G. didn't play! She was as sweet as she could be, but she would stand her ground. I've seen her do it many times, and that always concerned me. It's possible she felt she was also protecting me, I suppose. Lord knows I certainly did my best to protect her. I just wish I could have been at home the night she was killed. Maybe I could have protected her.

Again, I am very sorry for your loss. You hang in there!

Her Memorial Thread
Adv2112

Reply with quote  #22 
So very sorry for your loss of your gorgeous cat. Just 9 days before she moved to the rainbow bridge, my handsome Leo cat did, too. I'd like to think he would notice her! Maybe they are friends now.
happygordy

Reply with quote  #23 
My beautiful Susy may she RIP

Attached Images
jpeg PART_1517091351933.jpeg (564.35 KB, 5 views)

Adv2112

Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:

:(
CazeeKaz

Reply with quote  #25 
Wow Jeffrey what a story with you comforting your dad at the hospital while the unthinkable happened to your dear girl.

Just wanted to say it really helps if you can find another kitty that is similar to Lady G. It could be a younger kitty that looks and resembles her. We are finding comfort in this new little boy that we got. He is so similar to Kaz but much younger and more playful so it kinda helps us all w the recovery of losing him. If you look around she is probably waiting for you with open arms😀
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adv2112
So very sorry for your loss of your gorgeous cat. Just 9 days before she moved to the rainbow bridge, my handsome Leo cat did, too. I'd like to think he would notice her! Maybe they are friends now.

Thank you very much for your kind words. And I am truly sorry for your loss as well. It is a very difficult thing to go through. 

Quote:

She surely was a beautiful cat!

RIP Susy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CazeeKaz
Wow Jeffrey what a story with you comforting your dad at the hospital while the unthinkable happened to your dear girl. 

Just wanted to say it really helps if you can find another kitty that is similar to Lady G. It could be a younger kitty that looks and resembles her. We are finding comfort in this new little boy that we got. He is so similar to Kaz but much younger and more playful so it kinda helps us all w the recovery of losing him. If you look around she is probably waiting for you with open arms😀

Thank you, CazeeKaz. And wishing you all the best with your new little friend. Cats are simply awesome!

Her Memorial Thread
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #27 
Still missing my precious, little girl like crazy! Good gracious, I miss her so much! Still crying every day! Still hurting! I knew it was going to be difficult to ever lose her, and boy, I was right! 

Here's another short video clip of my dear, little friend.

I love you, Lady G.! 

Her Memorial Thread
CazeeKaz

Reply with quote  #28 
Nice little clip of your love you have there. I have some of those. They are very special to me. It’s amazing to think of how loyal they really were and each of the clips still shows how a 55-60 (10-11) year old cat can have fun, really family 😀 and still knows how to ask for attention and love in his own way.

Lady G looks like a scout or lookout on that clip.
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CazeeKaz
Nice little clip of your love you have there. I have some of those. They are very special to me. It’s amazing to think of how loyal they really were and each of the clips still shows how a 55-60 (10-11) year old cat can have fun, really family 😀 and still knows how to ask for attention and love in his own way.

Lady G looks like a scout or lookout on that clip.

Thank you for the kind words, CazeeKaz. And yes, all the photos and videos I have of her, are some of my most cherished possessions.

Lady G. was so loving towards me. When we were outside, she followed me all over the yard. I'd go sit in the grass, to soak up some sun, and she'd be right there with me, every single time. That's what I was doing when I took that video I posted above. If I sat in a chair on the porch, she'd be right there with me. And she laid in my lap all the time, and couldn't wait to do so. I miss all those sweet, little moments with her. My goodness, I miss her dearly!

Her Memorial Thread
Sampson

Reply with quote  #30 
My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Lady G. You shared such a beautiful friendship. These are tough times Jeffrey. This forum will be helpful to you as you grieve your wonderful friend. I enjoyed the clips you shared of Lady G. She really is such a beautiful little girl. Wishing you peace,
Sam
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.