Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 5      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #1 

2013-03-24 16-57-04 (SMALL).jpg 
I'm devastated. I lost my sweet cat in the early morning hours of January 14, 2019. I was away when she was killed outside. I've had her for about 12 years, and man, this is killing me. She brought so much joy to my life. She was such an awesome cat. I couldn't do anything outside without her by my side. If she was off somewhere and heard me outside, she'd come running to me. We were best friends. She stayed inside and out. But she loved it outside, and I allowed her to be free, as a cat should be. She knew she was loved dearly. And I know she loved me too. I took good care of her. She was happy and full of life till the very end. She still loved to play and climb trees. Her and I had a lot of fun together. She always made me smile. She even made me cry when she was alive by simply looking at her, as I felt incredibly blessed to have her in my life. She was so beautiful and awesome! My life will never be the same without her. She was that special to me.

I miss that cute little dance she'd do at feeding time. She would always shake her tail when she was about to get fed, or simply when she was excited. I've never seen anything like it.

I miss those days and nights she slept by my side, hogging up the bed with her feet all over me.

I miss those crazy sharp claws digging into my legs, while she laid in my lap.

I miss her getting up on this desk and laying all over my keyboard and mouse cord, getting all in the way. She demanded attention, and I was happy to give it to her.

I miss talking to her. I talked to her all the time. She would even meow back in response. We may not have understood what each other was saying, but we always had each other to talk to.

I miss calling her all those nicknames I called her

I miss playing with her.

I simply miss everything about her. She was truly a special cat.

I thank the man above for blessing me with her in my life these past 12 years or so. She always put a smile on my face. When I was down, she was there to cheer me up. When I was sick, she knew it, and stayed by my side. I will never forget that. I love animals, and this cat meant the world to me. I will never forget her. I am truly heartbroken, and miss her dearly! God, I miss her so much!

Please, you all give your pet a hug and kiss for me. They truly are our best friends.

Link to a few more photos of her. https://imgur.com/a/LwnhQB1

RIP Lady G.
2007 to January 14, 2019
I love you with all my heart! I will never forget you!

2013-03-24 16-57-56 (SMALL).jpg  Lady G. (July 15, 2015) (7) (SMALL).jpg 
Lady G. (March 15, 2018) (2(SMALL)).jpeg 
Lady G. (March 26, 2017) (2)(SMALL).jpg 
Lady G. (April 29, 2018) (2)(SMALL).jpg 

Her Memorial Thread
https://forums.rainbowsbridge.com/post/in-loving-memory-of-lady-g-10037593
CaseyM

Reply with quote  #2 
Pretty kitty!...Im sorry

Attached Images
jpeg facebook_1548908901377.jpg (27.69 KB, 2 views)

CaseyM

Reply with quote  #3 
That's my Moses lost him 2 days ago. Was 14
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #4 
Very sorry for your loss. Our beloved pets bring so much joy to our lives. It's just awful having to go through this heartbreak of losing one. It is very difficult. But I will cherish the wonderful memories I had with Lady G. I surely will never forget her!

We will never forget them, but time has a way of easing our pain a little.

Her Memorial Thread
CaseyM

Reply with quote  #5 
My Moses knew he was dying.
CaseyM

Reply with quote  #6 
I could sense it, Its strange feeling...I have been waling every few hours...when my Dad died I did not mourn this severe
CaseyM

Reply with quote  #7 
Have you been on here long?
Cboo918

Reply with quote  #8 
Jeffrey, I'm so sorry. My god, such a sweet face! I can see why you felt blessed. My cat was indoor/outdoor as well. I lost him on Tuesday this week. I. Had to make the horrible decision to let him go. If it's not too personal, can you tell me what happened to Lady G? I. Still have two other indoor/outdoor cats and I worry so much for their safety. In the end Monkey died from kidney disease and urinary issues, but I was so worried about what could happen to them outside
CaseyM

Reply with quote  #9 
Don't worry there alive, this mourning for our lost pets sucks like no other, searing pain in my heart, but time helps us all..
CaseyM

Reply with quote  #10 
Have question?
SadLou

Reply with quote  #11 
Jeffrey I'm so sorry for the loss of your Lady G, I lost my Billy 3 days ago& he was hurt outside before having to be put to sleep, he was an indoor more than outdoor cat but still loved going outside for a few hours at a time, it's what made him happy, I completely understand how you feel I had my fur baby for 11 years and I'm sure they're both looking down on us at the rainbow bridge smiling and proud as we gave them such long happy loving lives, I miss my baby more than anything and am empty and broken, everything is so hard right now even doing daily tasks, I hope you can find some comfort soon, sending big hugs x

Reply with quote  #12 
Casey, I too lost a dad back in May. Life hasn’t been very good to me lately as I (we) also just lost my little boy of 11 years 3 weeks ago. He was always there for me unconditionally helping me thru tough times. Sometimes I wonder if he could really feel how unhappy I really was. I have nowhere to turn.

Attached Images
png 20064731-E5E1-4667-A95C-D42EA5A47FDC.png (908.64 KB, 4 views)

CaseyM

Reply with quote  #13 
Thought today might be better...nope in public since Momo passed, omg we are a mess, had to stop by the vet to pay on the bill, wanted to talk to the vet, we did, tears rained, she told us Momo was so very ill, told thank you from my soul for easing his transition ...other stops were facing strangers in the grocery store with red eyes...tear streaks on our cheeks. This loss is the worse ever in my 51yrs on this earth. Oh I ask God to comfort & give strength, as I must charge on and be the responsible person that my dog saw me as. I feel all of your pain guys on this forum.
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cboo918
Jeffrey, I'm so sorry. My god, such a sweet face! I can see why you felt blessed. My cat was indoor/outdoor as well. I lost him on Tuesday this week. I. Had to make the horrible decision to let him go. If it's not too personal, can you tell me what happened to Lady G? I. Still have two other indoor/outdoor cats and I worry so much for their safety. In the end Monkey died from kidney disease and urinary issues, but I was so worried about what could happen to them outside

Thank you for the kind words. And I am truly sorry for your loss. I know exactly what you're going through.

Lady G. was found dead in my neighbor's yard in the early morning hours of January 14. My neighbor's son said there were 2 large dogs beside her when he found her that morning, while leaving for work. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLou
Jeffrey I'm so sorry for the loss of your Lady G, I lost my Billy 3 days ago& he was hurt outside before having to be put to sleep, he was an indoor more than outdoor cat but still loved going outside for a few hours at a time, it's what made him happy, I completely understand how you feel I had my fur baby for 11 years and I'm sure they're both looking down on us at the rainbow bridge smiling and proud as we gave them such long happy loving lives, I miss my baby more than anything and am empty and broken, everything is so hard right now even doing daily tasks, I hope you can find some comfort soon, sending big hugs x

Thank you for the kind words. And so sorry for your loss as well.

Lady G. loved being outside. When she was inside and wanted out, she wouldn't hush till I let her out. She was more of an outside cat, but she spent just as much time inside. When she went out at night, I worried about her like you wouldn't believe. I would always check on her, and even encourage her to come back inside. She never really rambled off anywhere, just mainly around the yard or the neighbors yards. I do live by a busy street, and I worried about her going out there, which she has done a few times before. I usually kept my room window open at night for her to come and go as she pleased. Sometimes she would come through that window at night so fast, it would nearly give me a heart attack.

Dang, I miss her so much. I just can't stop thinking of her. She brought so much joy to my life. It's simply not the same without her, but I will be okay. Just going to take awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CazeeKaz
Casey, I too lost a dad back in May. Life hasn’t been very good to me lately as I (we) also just lost my little boy of 11 years 3 weeks ago. He was always there for me unconditionally helping me thru tough times. Sometimes I wonder if he could really feel how unhappy I really was. I have nowhere to turn.

And I am truly sorry for your loss as well. Life can be extremely hard on us at times, no doubt about it. My father, who is also my best friend, suffered a heart attack back on January 11th of this year. Thank God, he seems to be doing very well now. January 14th, I lost my awesome cat, Lady G. I was actually staying up at the hospital with my father when Lady G. was killed. I lost my mother many years ago, who also meant the world to me, and if I can make it through the awful pain of losing her, I can make it through anything. Just know that it will get better. We must keep the faith, no matter how bad it may seem right now. You've just got to keep the faith!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyM
Thought today might be better...nope in public since Momo passed, omg we are a mess, had to stop by the vet to pay on the bill, wanted to talk to the vet, we did, tears rained, she told us Momo was so very ill, told thank you from my soul for easing his transition ...other stops were facing strangers in the grocery store with red eyes...tear streaks on our cheeks. This loss is the worse ever in my 51yrs on this earth. Oh I ask God to comfort & give strength, as I must charge on and be the responsible person that my dog saw me as. I feel all of your pain guys on this forum.

I know it's hard right now. It is for me too. And like I said above, keep the faith! You're going to be just fine. We all are. It just may take awhile. 

I would like to dedicate this video to all of you who are having a difficult time right now. Sure, it may make you cry some more, but I think it's an awesome video.

Again, thank all of you very much for your kind words. I truly do appreciate them.

Her Memorial Thread
Jeffrey_In_USA

Reply with quote  #15 

Still can't believe my sweet Lady G. is gone. I've cried every single day over her death, and was just doing so again. It still hasn't gotten any easier. This is terrible.

Below is one of the last videos I took of her. Video was taken on December 14, 2018. Exactly one month before her death on January 14, 2019. Shes been in and out that window a million times, day and night. I usually kept it open for her to come and go as she pleased, especially at night. Sometimes she would come through that window so fast, it would nearly give me a heart attack. Gosh, I miss her dearly!

I am so blessed to have had her in my life. I have many wonderful memories, photos, and videos of her. She brought so much love and happiness into my life, and I thank her very much for that. I thank her for being such an awesome friend. 

Thank you for all the wonderful memories, and for all the love you showed me, Lady G. I promise you, I will never, ever, forget you, girl. I will always love you, and carry you in my heart.

Rest in peace, my dear, sweet Lady G.

Her Memorial Thread
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.