DiabloGravesMommy Show full post »
Jcunnane
Thank you, Angel! And please no need to ever apologize. You're here when you can be and want to be. 

I think Diablo and Bubby were on the same wavelengths. Bubby was on time every morning at 4. He would come up and start pawing our faces. He was the only kitty I would ever let do that. He was so gentle. He would even put his paw on our eyes. Sometimes I would have to hid under the covers because he just wouldn't stop. That Barnabe (the fake kitten in his belly as we called it because he was always so hungry) was just crazy. Sometimes he would find me under the covers then start licking my hair. 

I did the same thing too when Bubby passed. I went looking for him out in the living room. Don't know why because he slept at my feet until the last few days then he was out in the living room but I slept out there with him. 

I hope your sadness and emptiness gets easier soon. I'm trying my best each and every day. 

Hugs to you!
Jackie

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Quote 0 0
DiabloGravesMommy
Jcunnane wrote:
Thank you, Angel! And please no need to ever apologize. You're here when you can be and want to be. 

I think Diablo and Bubby were on the same wavelengths. Bubby was on time every morning at 4. He would come up and start pawing our faces. He was the only kitty I would ever let do that. He was so gentle. He would even put his paw on our eyes. Sometimes I would have to hid under the covers because he just wouldn't stop. That Barnabe (the fake kitten in his belly as we called it because he was always so hungry) was just crazy. Sometimes he would find me under the covers then start licking my hair. 

I did the same thing too when Bubby passed. I went looking for him out in the living room. Don't know why because he slept at my feet until the last few days then he was out in the living room but I slept out there with him. 

I hope your sadness and emptiness gets easier soon. I'm trying my best each and every day. 

Hugs to you!
Jackie

I finally got his paw on me forever. My hubby did as well on his arm. Just wanted to update. I also was able to donate the remaining amount of cat food and supplies to a cat rescue in honor of Diablo's memory to help the other cats with medicine and food. I still miss him so much. I also wanted to share something that happened yesterday. When we got to the tattoo shop..we were waiting outside because my hubby was finishing his cigarette. We looked across the street and in this little grass alleyway sat a black cat. He was just sitting there. It saw us and looked at us. We stared back. Then it walked away disappearing into the shadows. We both believe it was a sign from Diablo. It was just too much of a coincidence and for it to be sitting right across at the very moment we got there. 😭🐾🖤🌈
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Finally got his paw on me forever. My hubby did as well on his arm. Just wanted to update.

That is amazing! What a fitting tribute & memorial to Diablo! Well done!

I also was able to donate the remaining amount of cat food and supplies to a cat rescue in honor of Diablo's memory to help the other cats with medicine and food. I still miss him so much. I also wanted to share something that happened yesterday.

I am just about finished distributing Marmalade's remaining canned food (I had so much stocked up at the warehouse we lived in as I never knew what he was going to be willing to eat) to the local feral's and stray's here. I think he would have liked that as he was always so gracious to the colony of feral's and stray's that he was the King of in New Mexico where our paths crossed. I have actually recently even bought a few cans to feed the local's with. The coyotes have been hunting them at night. We have lost 2 feral's in the past several weeks: Mom-Cat and Blackie (Marmalade's arch enemy.)

We looked across the street and in this little grass alleyway sat a black cat. He was just sitting there. It saw us and looked at us. We stared back. Then it walked away disappearing into the shadows. We both believe it was a sign from Diablo. It was just too much of a coincidence and for it to be sitting right across at the very moment we got there.

Yes! That sounds like a sign. Many of us here have been experiencing them. They are very subtle. People need to be aware of that. They are not always obvious.
Quote 0 0