JackyHamann
PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS, I AM ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED. TAKE THIS AS A LESSON LEARNED.

Hello everyone,
I just lost my beloved puppy and best friend last night. He passed way too soon. I feel like a failure. Like a complete idiot. I let him down. Such a stupid, irresponsible act on my part, caused me to lose the best dog ever. You never think about it happening to you...until it happens. DO NOT EVER EVER EVER LEAVE YOUR DOGS ALONE NEAR A POOL EVER. NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND. NEVER!!!!! or you could be here writing in this group and left feeling just like me. My husband keeps telling me it's not my fault, and I know it's not, but deep down, I cannot get over it. All I had to do was go out with them. 3 minutes. That's all it takes. Please don't let this happen to you and your best friend(s).
Quote 0 0
patent123
I am so sorry for what your going through.  Your not alone in this though.  Others have gone through the same situation as you and we all know how badly losing a friend feels no matter what the reason behind it is.
I will be thinking of you.  
Quote 0 0
danzey
Jacky..........Your braver then I could ever be (know that).  Your going through hell right now, and yet you know that it's more important to put the word out about puppies/dogs and water/pools.  If you do get any negative comments (and I trust that you won't) you have me and patent here not judging you.  It was an accident, that's  all; nothing more  just an accident...........danzey
Quote 0 0
Charliesmommy
I am so sorry that you lost your puppy in such a tragic way.   It was an accident so please try to be kind to yourself as you grieve and know that you have support here. 

hugs,
Tammy
Quote 0 0
brknhrtd
I am so sorry for you.  Please take care and know we never, ever, deliberately set out to hurt them.
Quote 0 0
JackyHamann
Thank you all, I am doing ok, just trying to let go of all the hurt. There are good moments and bad moments...but I know I will slowly feel less and less pain as time goes on. I have come to accept that it was a complete accident and I no longer am blaming myself. I think that I am just going through the grieving process and I will finally begin to move on, and the image in my mind will pop up less often. I know that I have definitely learned and am trying to make people aware. I would never wish for anyone to go through what I did. Thank you all again for all the support and kind words.
Quote 0 0