et61
I'm new to this forum since losing my beloved sweetie unexpectedly. I didn't eat for four days and cry continuously. He was cremated and my husband picked up his ashes. I can't bring myself to taking them or seeing them. I was never a cat person until sweetie but he was extra special
I'm in denial now as it hurts too much to think of his passing. Has anyone else felt this way or am I crazy?
Quote 0 0
Tanya
I am right there with you. Just lost my beloved dog. Can't eat, can't sleep and it feels like the physical pain will kill me. I was lucky that I could arrange her cremation over the Internet, because I would not have been able to go there in person. I just want my baby back
Tanya
Quote 0 0
et61
I want my baby back too. Hugs to you
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Oh dear.  I am so sorry.  Know exactly how you both are feeling.  You are NOT crazy, just grief stricken.  It was 6 weeks before I could see enough through the tears to even write anything here.  Sounds like you had your "once in a lifetime" pet like most of us here have had too.  Hard to explain when we love all of them but there is that one that just is impossible to describe.

My Molly was my heart and soul and I still cry for her daily.  I don't want another dog or cat------I just want my Molly back.  Everyone here understands how you are feeling and we all will be holding you close to our hearts.  Take care.
sitting up.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0
et61
Thank you. I still can't believe he's gone so soon. He went from healthy to dying in five days
I'm brokenhearted that I'll never see him again.
Quote 0 0
WindsorsMom
I lost my baby yesterday, he would have been one year old a week from today. It was very unexpected and an accident, but I can't bring myself to say anything to anyone except I want my baby back.
Quote 0 0
et61
Losing a pet unexpectedly to me is much harder to deal with. All losses are heartbreaking.
Quote 0 0
Jimbo106
et61;   You're not crazy...just hit with the grief. I admit not understanding how a loss could feel so bad until I lost Jamie. A good friend had his elderly cat pass a few years before Jamie. While I was there for him, I didn't get how he grieved for more than a few days. Until it happened to me. By then, he had also passed and by luck I found this forum. A place no one wants to be but are glad they find it.

It took me a long time to be able to talk about Jamie without breaking down, and still there are times when that happens. Sometimes one just crawls into your heart so deep that their absence is crushing. Didn't think I'd ever crawl out of the grief, but a lot of people here helped and encouraged me.

Blessings to you.

Jim
Quote 0 0
et61
Thanks. You said it perfectly. Sweetie crawled into my heart so deeply

Quote 0 0
lynntree
I'm so sorry for your loss. No, you're not crazy, just feeling grief. I know where you are coming from like all of us. Sending hugs your way.
Lynn B
Quote 0 0