Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 17     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #76 
Boo,

I made it through the 5 week anniversary. It was still hard but I am getting better.  I haven't had a day yet without shedding some tears for you but I am starting to remember more of the good times we had together.  I miss you so much.  Every morning I still wake up hoping it was all a bad dream but it's not and I am sad.  I remember how when you had your bath, you would go absolutely crazy, rubbing yourself on everything and then stopping with your messed up hair, looking at me as if to say:  Ain't I cute Mommy?"  Things like that make me smile Baby.  

Reply with quote  #77 
Awe Ginger.... it makes my ❤️ Smile to read this. Makes me go back to memories about my boy. Glad your having more good memories.
Purzel

Reply with quote  #78 
Dear Ginger,

So glad to read you are doing a bit better - I hope you can recall some more of those joyful moments and I bet there are plenty. Boo is so so sweet, such a sweet face and that lovely fur. Now I confess I did try to imagine Boo after the bath and making himself "cute". I had to laugh at that imagination. Such a lovely and funny darling. Thank you so much for sharing this, Ginger.

My good thoughts are with you - I still shed tears but they feel healthy not so painful anymore. We will all get there. Be good to yourself.

Hugs to you

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #79 
Thank you Silvia, he definitely made me laugh every day, just like I'm sure Max did your you.  

I hope you have a good weekend.  Healthy tears are good.  

Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger4256
Boo,

I made it through the 5 week anniversary. It was still hard but I am getting better.  I haven't had a day yet without shedding some tears for you but I am starting to remember more of the good times we had together.  I miss you so much.  Every morning I still wake up hoping it was all a bad dream but it's not and I am sad.  I remember how when you had your bath, you would go absolutely crazy, rubbing yourself on everything and then stopping with your messed up hair, looking at me as if to say:  Ain't I cute Mommy?"  Things like that make me smile Baby.  

Aww This made me smile. 💛 breaks my heart we are going through this but the stories of your Boo warm my heart.

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #81 

My dear precious sweet Boo

Six weeks since I saw your beautiful face and received your kisses.  I miss you so much today Boo more than ever.  Some days I feel ok but the next minute, it’s not ok. 

It’s just so hard not having you with me.  We were supposed to be together for a lot longer. 

I love you so much it’s impossible to say. 

Nothing will ever be the same again.  I don’t know how to move on.  You are always with me.  I will never “get over” losing you. 

Those beautiful loving eyes looking up at me is the first thing I remember in the morning and the last thing I remember at night.  You are my boy.  You always will be. 

Last night i dreamed we were together,
Sharing all the love we've known;
Til i had to face the nightmare,
Of waking up alone.

my boot.jpg 

Reply with quote  #82 
He's absolutely beautiful Ginger and I can see what you mean about those eyes.    I'm further along in the grief process - 4 months - but I still think about my boy every day and miss having him here with me.   Its a daunting task to figure out how to go on without your little buddy beside you -  you basically have to relearn how to live again.   I suppose in one way we are lucky because we had such a wonderful loving relationship with our boys - so many don't get to experience the unconditional love and pleasure that comes with loving a pet so much - but the flip side of course is the terrible grief when we lose them.    

I tell myself my Bayley wouldn't want to see me so despondent - sometimes it helps.  Other times I give in to the grief. Each day that passes is another day further away from him and  I don't want to learn to live without him -  Why would I?  And Im sure thats what you are experiencing too.   

Ginger, just take one day at a time - the dark cloud will lift, very slowly but it will.   You will never "get over" Boo, but there will come a time when you will be able to go to a place where you have happy memories of your years together.   

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger4256

My dear precious sweet Boo

Six weeks since I saw your beautiful face and received your kisses.  I miss you so much today Boo more than ever.  Some days I feel ok but the next minute, it’s not ok. 

It’s just so hard not having you with me.  We were supposed to be together for a lot longer. 

I love you so much it’s impossible to say. 

Nothing will ever be the same again.  I don’t know how to move on.  You are always with me.  I will never “get over” losing you. 

Those beautiful loving eyes looking up at me is the first thing I remember in the morning and the last thing I remember at night.  You are my boy.  You always will be. 

Last night i dreamed we were together,
Sharing all the love we've known;
Til i had to face the nightmare,
Of waking up alone.

my boot.jpg 

I cried reading your post. The moment I click on your thread and saw a photo of your Boo I cried for you. He’s so beautiful. Knowing you’re enduring the same pain I think of you and Boo everyday. Just know our babies are always with us. Sometimes it makes me sad knowing our babies are right next to us in spirit and seeing us cry and they probably think “‘mommy why are you crying? I’m right here.” Then I try not to cry just in case. If that makes sense. I’ve been an emotional mess today, so if I don’t make sense. That’s why. Sending you hugs 💛 you’re always in my thoughts

Purzel

Reply with quote  #84 
Ginger,

I know you are still grieving Boo very much so I came here to send fresh hugs to you and my good wishes. Boo's pic is absolutely beautiful - he is such a sweet boy.

My good thoughts are with you

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #85 
Thanks Purzel
Same back to you. ❤️️✌️️

Reply with quote  #86 
Seven long long weeks Boo!

I miss everything about you.
I miss the mornings when, if I wasn't awake before you, you would do your little pretend sneezing or shaking to awaken me.
I miss coming home to you in the afternoon running around the house with excitement.
I miss the nights and the "that's my baby" routine.
I miss the walks in the park.
I miss snuggling with you in the recliner.
I miss your mischevious little ways of getting extra treats.
I miss your doggie window.
I miss seeing you at the window waiting for me when I drove up the driveway.

I will NEVER 'get over' losing you Boo.

One day I might get used to not having you here but I don't see that happening in the near future.

I love you my Booter Boy.  

Reply with quote  #87 
Ginger, this

Attached Images
jpeg 0641CA91-1A96-4081-BFB0-5650A720576F.jpeg (198.78 KB, 2 views)

msweet13

Reply with quote  #88 
Dearest Ginger - Thinking about you and your beloved Boo. When you mentioned "I miss the mornings when, if I wasn't awake before you, you would do your little pretend sneezing or shaking to awaken me" it brought to mind that Brutus did the same thing about the pretend sneezing and huffing through his nose to get my attention. I would pretend to be asleep and he would sneeze and huff until I opened my eyes and then he would wag his stubby tail like crazy. Thank you for giving me back that memory. 7 weeks seems like an eternity when we are missing our precious furbabies and I am so so sorry you have been without your Boo. He is a handsome boy and his eyes are truly windows to his soul. I don't know what the answers are or what the words need to be to make things bearable for you because I am still at a loss after almost 14 weeks. I still struggle each and every day to prepare for each and every day and I always fall short. I do hope you find some comfort in knowing that I understand what you are going through and you are not alone on this horrible journey. I keep you and Boo in my prayers and I wish you peace and comfort as you move forward on your journey.
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Bayley

Reply with quote  #89 
Oh Ginger -   Like you I mark the weeks - astonished that somehow I've made it through another one without my boy and at the same time afraid at this new normal.   Grief is terrible isn't it.   Its been 4 months for me and  just yesterday the tears came, snook up on me for no particular reason and I said out loud =  "I miss you so much Bayley".   I know  what your going through.   Its a long road that we travel - all I can say is it gets more bearable, not necessarily better.   I hope one day the first emotion that comes to mind when I think of you is happiness.   

Hang in Ginger -  we all go through our grief alone, but take some comfort in knowing that you are one of many travellers on the journey.     There are many of us who loved our pets as deeply as you loved Boo -   so we really do know what you are going through.  

There will be some light in the not too distance future.   Hang in there.  
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #90 
Thank you so much for your kind words.
This weekend is not easy. I find myself missing Boo more than ever. The grandkids are coming to spend the night and they haven't been here since before Boo left. I find myself talking to him today like he's here and just broke down at the grocery store. Everything reminds me of Boo. Just walking through the store makes me remember that he's not waiting for me at home. I know it will take time and some days are better than others but it sure is hard 😢

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.