Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 15      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #31 
Thank you Missing Scootie. Adjusting is very difficult for me right now. My whole routine with my baby Boo is gone now. I have trouble concentrating on anything and am doing the best I can at work but I still can't talk to anyone there about my boy yet. I constantly think about his last hour and the what ifs set in. Those are the hardest times.
Again, I appreciate your very kind words and for reading my story of Boo

Reply with quote  #32 

My sweet baby Boo

Two weeks ago today was your last full day on this earth.  I left for work and you stayed home.  I thought you were fine.  When I came home, you weren’t your usual self, wanting me to chase you through the house.  You went to your food bowl and waited even when I held out your harness to go to the park.  I should have known you weren’t feeling good.  We still went to the park and you seemed to enjoy it.  When we got home, it was the usual routine up until I turned out the light. 

When you started coughing during the night, I thought you had put your nose into the water bowl and were trying to catch your breath.  In the morning, I knew something was terribly wrong.  You were still coughing and would not get out of bed. 

Thursday, May 3, 2018 was the worst day of my life.  I will never ever stop missing you, sweet boy. 

Reply with quote  #33 
Ginger, I know your loss of Boo has been devastating. I wish it didn't take so long to heal and I wish the loss wasn't excruciatingly painful.

You couldn't have known it was so near the end. We all hold onto hope for just as long as we can.

My thoughts are with you today. Sending gentle hugs!

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #34 
Thank you for that. Nothing seems to help right now and it's been 2 weeks. I still feel empty inside. I'm moving in slow motion. His last hour with me while he was dying is constantly on my mind. No one seems to understand and they think I should be "over it " by now. I m not over it. Far from it. One day I might get used to not having my baby here but never over it. I did nothing without my Boo. When I wasn't at work we were constant companions. I'm so so sad 😢

Reply with quote  #35 
I am so sorry for your loss. Believe me I know exactly how you feel. My dog Chompers was 8 and was fine one day and gone the next and I still don't know why. That's the hard part of it all. I still cant accept that hes gone in my heart, but in my head I know he is no longer here. Its a bitter pill to swallow especially when they are your life as I am sure Boo was. Hang in there and just take one day at a time. That's all we can really do.
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #36 
Thank you. Boo was the one constant in my life . The bond we shared is not describable. We could sit together all day and be happy with each other's company. He wasn't much of a snuggler but he knew when he wanted a pet or scratch on the head, all he had to do was let me know. I have so many thoughts of "maybe I should haves". It's tearing me up being here without him. I just don't know how to get used to him not being here 😢

Reply with quote  #37 
Boo
The weekend without you was agony. I miss you so much I can't stand it. I pray that you knew how much I love you. The guilt will not leave me alone. Everything I did, putting you on medication, I had to do. I couldn't stand to see you in pain. Now I think about it too much. Remember after you started the meds, you were happy and didn't have pain until 2 weeks ago. I miss you so much. You're ok boy. ❤️

Reply with quote  #38 
Dearest Ginger - I know exactly how you feel because I feel the same way after losing my Brutus and he has been gone over 9 weeks now. I feel empty inside, he was my constant companion, and I can't stand it. I use to see the world in color, now all I see is gray. I wish I could say something magical that would make you feel better but I cannot find the words. It is a horror roller coaster ride and there seems to be no end in sight. I have blind faith that one day, we will be able to manage, but I do not believe it will ever get better--but hopefully it will get bearable. It helps me if I can even slightly help others on this site if just to say I understand, I know what you are going through, you are not alone, and together we will get through this. I want to express my deepest sympathy for the loss of your beloved Boo. I like to think that Brutus and Boo and romping and playing together on the Bridge, waiting patiently for us to meet up with them someday. Then, all will be right with the world at last.
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #39 
Thank you, I hate to know that there are people like me here that are hurting so violently.  I feel like I'm moving in slow motion.  Yes, Boo and Brutus playing together makes me smile.  Thank you for your kindness.  

Reply with quote  #40 
My Sweetest Boo:

Last night I dreamed we were together

Sharing all the love we've known
Till I had to face the nightmare
Of waking up alone

I miss you my boy

Reply with quote  #41 
I'm so sorry for your grief - I totally get it, because waking up alone these last few days has been agonizing.  My baby girl used to detect the minute my eyes would open or I'd start stirring, and she'd climb on me meowing and making biscuits on my back until I got up to start my day.  And now, I don't have that.

May you find peace and comfort today, as may all of us who are missing our beloved fur babies.

Daddy to beloved fur baby Stormy
08/2003 - 05/19/18
Stormy’s Residency https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/STORM059/Resident.htm
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #42 
unnamed.jpg My Boo loved singing with the sax.  He was such a hoot!
Miss you sweetheart!

Reply with quote  #43 
What a fantastic picture of your "singing" Boo.  Thank you for sharing it.  I'm certain your Boo lived a life full of love thanks to you.  I wish you and others here peace and comfort.
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #44 
3 weeks my boy since I've seen your sweet face filled with kisses. I want to touch you again . I'm so sad this morning thinking about you and missing you terribly. I don't know when I will be myself again. I know you changed my life forever and I will never forget you. I love you Boo 😢😢

Last night I dreamed we were together
Sharing all the love we've known
Till I had to face the nightmare
Of waking up alone

Reply with quote  #45 
I can't stop crying tonight. I keep remembering how Boo waited for me to get home that day. I feel horrible that I didn't just get in bed with him and hold him. Instead I took him to vet. All he wanted was to be home with me . And he died in the car. I should have just held him cradling him. It's been 3 weeks and today is no better than the first. I should have just held him
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.