Forum

Author   Comment   Page 17 of 17     «   Prev   14   15   16   17
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #241 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purzel
Lovely Ginger,

Another 3rd and I am here to wish only the golden memories of sweet Boo – no sadness but smiles and happy episodes of which I am sure you shared them in the gazillions with your Boo.

Thank you so much for your kind words on Max’s thread – I am very glad your visits bring a smile to your face. A smile and happy moments is something you deserve each and every day, dear friend.

Many hugs and good wishes
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #242 
PRAYERS FOR BOO ON ANOTHER 4TH OF JULY
MOMMY JOAN SPARKYS MOMMY FOR MY FEATHER ANGEL COCKATIEL URD

Attached Images
jpeg 20180430_233852.jpg (148.50 KB, 1 views)

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #243 
SPARKY'S LADY BUG NITE LIGHT GOOD LUCK TO BOO
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #244 
Joan, Silvia
Thank you guys so much for posting remembering my Boo's anniversary.  I know he is an angel now and I do get a little sign from him every so often in the form of a red bird that comes to the backyard.  It showed up the day Boo left and now makes regular appearances.  It isn't scared of me at all and just hops around in the backyard like it is playing.  
Of course I miss my boy something terrible still but, like I said before, I now remember more of the happy times instead of the last week/day of his life on earth.  
I remember once, around the 4th, I was doing something around the house, I don't remember what, but somehow the door must have been open and all of a sudden I missed Boo.  Of course, I freaked out, calling him, looking everywhere, driving around the neighborhood, just going completely crazy.  At times he would go outside without me, not often, but when he did, he would just go next door or maybe a couple of doors down, but this time, NO BOO!
Then I remembered that I had vacuumed the house earlier and went to the closet where I keep the vacuum.   I opened the door, and there he was, just looking at me like "why did you put me in here?"  Through all of that freaking, calling out to him, he never made a sound.  He just assumed, like always, I would be back for him and that I would take care of him.  So it's memories like that one that make my heard skip a beat remembering how scared I was but then remembering how happy I was when I found him, in the house the whole time.  
Boo did make my life.  He made me happy every single day of his.  He was certainly a character and he loved playing.  
I will never stop missing him.  

Reply with quote  #245 
Oh Ginger,

What a funny story of sweet Boo – even tho I guess at the time it wasn’t funny at all for you driving around in total panic looking for him whilst the poor boy was in solitary confinment with the vacuum, lol.

I imagine how much you miss him still because I know he made your day each and every day – so I am glad to hear that it is more and more memories like the vacuum-story that create a smile inside of you.

So lovely the red bird that comes to the backyard – and isn’t is amazing that it isn’t scared of you? Surely a special sign to remind you of Boo’s love and that there is beauty and joy. I also have a sign in form of a gray heron who comes to the garden now and then and isn’t scared either which is unusual – they normally stay well away and are very shy. The heron even was fishing in my pond not long ago ... and THAT is a true sign of Max, lol.

Many hugs to you, dear friend

[hundi]

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #246 
BLESS YOU FOR THANKING ME. HOW R U TODAY? MOMMY JOAN A FRIENDS BABY WHO HAD SURGERY SEVERAL MONTHS AGO AND IS OK

Attached Images
jpeg 20181103_122544.jpg (273.85 KB, 2 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.