Forum

Author   Comment   Page 16 of 17     «   Prev   13   14   15   16   17   Next
lissalee

Reply with quote  #226 
What an absolutely beautiful dog Boo was. How loved and blessed to have had such a wonderful life with a loving owner like you. Your words have helped me, although I am crying yet again for the billionth time since I lost my baby Zakky only 11 days ago. He was my child, and the thought of life without him is gut wrenching. The joy is gone from my life now. Thank you for sharing your journey. It brings hope to so many like me who are just starting on this horrible path. I wish you well today on this very hard day xxx
Purzel

Reply with quote  #227 
Ginger, dear friend,

Today is the one year angelversary of the sweetest of the sweet: Your lovely Boo. The way you talk about him shows all the love that is living in your heart, what a bitter-sweet day I imagine this to be for you. I envision you in the park in honor of Boo and I also imagine tears and sweet memories. I hope the sun is shining for you today in that park, flowers bloom and squirrels are all over the place. The whole park filled with Boo's spirit.

Thank you so much for your comforting words to all who grieve a beloved one - you are such a loving and caring person.

I know the one year angelversary is a difficult day, yet I wish that a happy and joyful Boo will emerge in front of your inner eye and fill your heart with happiness.

In honor of Boo I post those lovely blossoms of spring
1yearBoo.jpg 
My good thoughts are with you today, dear friend.
Many hugs

[hundi]

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #228 
IN HONOR ONE YEAR BOO BLESS YOU SWEET PRECIOUS COMPANION MAY YOU BE COMFORTED BY BOO AND THE LOVE MESSAGES TO YOU

MOMMY JOAN AND SPARKY SPIRIT

16 MONTHS GONE THIS PAST APRIL 28TH

SPARKY BLESSED AND IS IN RAINBOWSBRIDGE MEMORIAL HOME WATCHING OVER BOO
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #229 
Melissa, Joan, Charlie, Sylvia and Jenny
Thank you for your kind words and for acknowledging Boo’s presence on his first anniversary of becoming an angel.
At the park, I felt calm, like all anxiety left when I walked our walk. I know my boy was with me.

Reply with quote  #230 
Hi Ginger,
I'm sorry I did not get on for Boo's anniversary. I don't visit the forum much anymore...I often feel like I don't have anything worthwhile to say. I'm glad you were able to go to the park and feel peaceful. I know your sweet boy was sitting with you. 💓
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #231 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookiesmama
Hi Ginger,
I'm sorry I did not get on for Boo's anniversary. I don't visit the forum much anymore...I often feel like I don't have anything worthwhile to say. I'm glad you were able to go to the park and feel peaceful. I know your sweet boy was sitting with you. 💓
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #232 
YOU ARE WELCOME PRAYERS TO YOU AND BOO
MOMMY JOAN
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #233 
A beautiful letter to your Boo Ginger❣️
I hope your walk brought comfort and if u shed tears I hope they were mingled with joy remembering the never ending love you share.
Big hugs,,,,,

Reply with quote  #234 
Melissa, Joan and Lynn
Thank you all for your sweet sweet message.
We are all in this together

Reply with quote  #235 
Ginger, what a delightful boy, just a darling baby, your Boo!  My heart aches when I read your letter. It's so hard marking off time, it really is, especially those big dates. At the beginning, it didn't feel like we'd even be able to live through the pain for that long! Yet somehow we do and we did and we keep plodding forward to the best of our ability. 

Please know that my heart went out to you on Boo's anniversary and it continues to. Grief strikes so hard and it doesn't play fair and can be so hard to bear up under even as chunks of time pass. 

I struggle with some similar feelings about puppies, though I don't want my living space to remain so quiet. 

I'm thankful you are here and send big hugs...

Purzel

Reply with quote  #236 
Dearest Ginger,

Saw your post on Max's thread and thank you so much for your visit. I hope you are doing fine and enjoy this lovely springtime with sweet Boo living in your heart. I know you still miss him very much just like I miss my Onliest. I very much hope your thoughts of Boo are joyful and that sweet memories are with you on a daily basis, lovely dreams of him and signs of wonder. You deserve the best, dear friend.

Many hugs

[hundi]

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #237 
Hi Ginger, just stopping by to say I’ve been thinking about you and your sweet Boo❣️
I hope you’ve managed to avoid the crazy weather. Now on to the heat, ugh. Take care,,,,,

Reply with quote  #238 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger4256
My beloved boo died yesterday suddenly of congestive heart failure. He was eleven but acted like a puppy. One day he was fine and the next dying. I really don't know how to cope. I keep looking for him in the house but he is gone.
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #239 
SO SO FEEL YOUR PAIN I AM UNDERSTANDING EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY YOU CRY AND FEEL THE LOSS. SPARKY WAS 28 YEARS AND TEN MONTHS AND TWO WEEKS I AM MISSING SMELLING FEELING HIS SPIRIT AS I PRAY BOO. IS THINKING AND PRAYING FOR YOU GINGER..
SPARKING IS A LOVING COCKATIEL I HAVE ALL HIS SPECIAL THINGS HER3 HOLD ON TO SOMETHING OF BOO'S AND KEEP IT WITH YOU I WILL SEND SPARKY SPIRIT TO STAY WITH BOO THIS 4TH IT IS 100 HER3 WITH HEAT INDEX WHERE DO YOU LIVE I AM IN INDIANA.
birdblessings@aol.com. MOMMY JOAN 《♡》 EXCUSE ERRORS 1 HR SLEEP IN 48.
Purzel

Reply with quote  #240 
Lovely Ginger,

Another 3rd and I am here to wish only the golden memories of sweet Boo – no sadness but smiles and happy episodes of which I am sure you shared them in the gazillions with your Boo.

Thank you so much for your kind words on Max’s thread – I am very glad your visits bring a smile to your face. A smile and happy moments is something you deserve each and every day, dear friend.

Many hugs and good wishes

[hundi]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.