Forum

Author   Comment   Page 15 of 15     «   Prev   12   13   14   15
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #211 
SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF YOUR BOO. 9 MONTHS GOES FAST AND THE CONTINUED SEARCH FOR PEACE IS THERE AS BOO IS KNOWING HOW YOU CHERISHED EVERY SECOND TOGETHER. SPARKYS LUCKY LADY BUG NIGHT LIGHT Friends Joan Sparkys Mommy.

Attached Images
jpeg 20180430_233852.jpg (148.50 KB, 2 views)

Purzel

Reply with quote  #212 
Dear Ginger,

It's been a month since I last posted to you, another 3rd came and went - time flies. I wish to send fresh hugs your way and have you know that you and sweet Boo are in my mind ever so often.

Big fat hugs

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #213 
Thank you all for your comforting words. It means so much when people understand the grief 💕

Reply with quote  #214 
Dearest Ginger,

Thank you so much for posting such lovely words for Max's birthday. It is March and tomorrow another 3rd for Max and your sweet Boo. And even tho the months come and go, they will always live in our hearts leaving the same sweet feeling of pure love.

Many hugs to you

[hundi]

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #215 
Happy Birthday To MAX FROM MOMMY JOAN AND SPARKY. SPARKY WAS GONE 14 MONTHS ON FEBRUARY 28TH I AM PRAYING HE WILL SEE MAX AT RAINBOWSBRIDGE AND THROW HIM BIRDIE KISSES.SPARKY'S DREAM CATCHERS TO CATCH YOUR SWEET DREAMS AND SEND TO MAX. MOUNTAIN IN AZ MY FRIEND SENT WITH AN IMAGE OF SPARKY AND 2 OTHER BIRDS SHE LOST THAT ARE QUAILS .

Attached Images
jpeg 20181028_234047_LLS.jpg (159.44 KB, 2 views)
jpeg image2.jpeg (126.27 KB, 3 views)

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #216 
10 months

Attached Images
jpeg 28F176C5-369C-4F52-9DC0-210C567B827B.jpeg (31.28 KB, 4 views)

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #217 
PRAYERS FROM SPARKY SPIRIT AND MOMMY JOAN

Attached Images
jpeg 20170907_213203_LLS.jpg (118.54 KB, 1 views)

Purzel

Reply with quote  #218 
Dear Ginger,

Thank you for your so comforting words on Max's thread. What a lovely picture of Boo you posted - such a sweetheart. I hope you enjoy spring - even tho I know how much you still miss your sweet Boo. Here many flowers are blooming already and I do enjoy this time of year.

I am thinking of you and send fresh hugs your way

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #219 
IMG_6585.jpg 11 Months today.  What a joy it was having him in my life.  I miss him just as much today as 11 months ago.  

Reply with quote  #220 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger4256
IMG_6585.jpg 11 Months today.  What a joy it was having him in my life.  I miss him just as much today as 11 months ago.  
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #221 
GINGER I AM CRYING AS I SEE YOUR SWEET FUR BABY 11 MONTHS PRAYERS FOR BOTH OF YOU MY HEART AND SOUL ARE BREAKING FOR MY SPARKY SWEET AND SMART AND SPECIAL FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL AN AMAZING BIRD AND CHILD OF MINE PASSED 15 MONTHS AGO THIS PAST 28TH OF MARCH. HE WAS BORN 2/14/1989 AND WAS TWENTY EIGHT TEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS OLD. PASSED DECEMBER 28 2017. I PRAY YOU SLOWLY FEEL BETTER AS I WENT INTO BEING DEPRESSED AND NOT SLEEPING OR EATING OR DRIVING HOW OLD WAS YOUR FUR BABY PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERYONE IN THIS LIFE SAVING COMPASSIONATE PET LOSS FORUM RAINBOWSBRIDGE. FRIENDS MOMMY JOAN SPARKYS MOMNY AND DADDY WHO IS NOT ABLE TO SHARE EMOTIONS AND SOOTHE ME WHICH HAS TAKEN AN ADDITIONAL TOLL ON MY HEART I WAS WITH SPARKY SINCE BIRTH HE WAS NOT AND IS UNWELL

Attached Images
jpeg 20170907_213203_LLS.jpg (118.54 KB, 2 views)

catiebee

Reply with quote  #222 
What an adorable little nugget! My heart hurts for you, Ginger. I so understand. Take good care of you--this is such a hard journey! Wishing you much comfort today and always. I wish I could do more than say I'm sorry for your pain. But I sure am. This picture just grips my heart.

Hugs to you...

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.