Forum

Author   Comment   Page 15 of 17     «   Prev   12   13   14   15   16   17   Next
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #211 
SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF YOUR BOO. 9 MONTHS GOES FAST AND THE CONTINUED SEARCH FOR PEACE IS THERE AS BOO IS KNOWING HOW YOU CHERISHED EVERY SECOND TOGETHER. SPARKYS LUCKY LADY BUG NIGHT LIGHT Friends Joan Sparkys Mommy.

Attached Images
jpeg 20180430_233852.jpg (148.50 KB, 2 views)

Purzel

Reply with quote  #212 
Dear Ginger,

It's been a month since I last posted to you, another 3rd came and went - time flies. I wish to send fresh hugs your way and have you know that you and sweet Boo are in my mind ever so often.

Big fat hugs

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #213 
Thank you all for your comforting words. It means so much when people understand the grief 💕

Reply with quote  #214 
Dearest Ginger,

Thank you so much for posting such lovely words for Max's birthday. It is March and tomorrow another 3rd for Max and your sweet Boo. And even tho the months come and go, they will always live in our hearts leaving the same sweet feeling of pure love.

Many hugs to you

[hundi]

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #215 
Happy Birthday To MAX FROM MOMMY JOAN AND SPARKY. SPARKY WAS GONE 14 MONTHS ON FEBRUARY 28TH I AM PRAYING HE WILL SEE MAX AT RAINBOWSBRIDGE AND THROW HIM BIRDIE KISSES.SPARKY'S DREAM CATCHERS TO CATCH YOUR SWEET DREAMS AND SEND TO MAX. MOUNTAIN IN AZ MY FRIEND SENT WITH AN IMAGE OF SPARKY AND 2 OTHER BIRDS SHE LOST THAT ARE QUAILS .

Attached Images
jpeg 20181028_234047_LLS.jpg (159.44 KB, 2 views)
jpeg image2.jpeg (126.27 KB, 3 views)

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #216 
10 months

Attached Images
jpeg 28F176C5-369C-4F52-9DC0-210C567B827B.jpeg (31.28 KB, 5 views)

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #217 
PRAYERS FROM SPARKY SPIRIT AND MOMMY JOAN

Attached Images
jpeg 20170907_213203_LLS.jpg (118.54 KB, 1 views)

Purzel

Reply with quote  #218 
Dear Ginger,

Thank you for your so comforting words on Max's thread. What a lovely picture of Boo you posted - such a sweetheart. I hope you enjoy spring - even tho I know how much you still miss your sweet Boo. Here many flowers are blooming already and I do enjoy this time of year.

I am thinking of you and send fresh hugs your way

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #219 
IMG_6585.jpg 11 Months today.  What a joy it was having him in my life.  I miss him just as much today as 11 months ago.  

Reply with quote  #220 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger4256
IMG_6585.jpg 11 Months today.  What a joy it was having him in my life.  I miss him just as much today as 11 months ago.  
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #221 
GINGER I AM CRYING AS I SEE YOUR SWEET FUR BABY 11 MONTHS PRAYERS FOR BOTH OF YOU MY HEART AND SOUL ARE BREAKING FOR MY SPARKY SWEET AND SMART AND SPECIAL FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL AN AMAZING BIRD AND CHILD OF MINE PASSED 15 MONTHS AGO THIS PAST 28TH OF MARCH. HE WAS BORN 2/14/1989 AND WAS TWENTY EIGHT TEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS OLD. PASSED DECEMBER 28 2017. I PRAY YOU SLOWLY FEEL BETTER AS I WENT INTO BEING DEPRESSED AND NOT SLEEPING OR EATING OR DRIVING HOW OLD WAS YOUR FUR BABY PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERYONE IN THIS LIFE SAVING COMPASSIONATE PET LOSS FORUM RAINBOWSBRIDGE. FRIENDS MOMMY JOAN SPARKYS MOMNY AND DADDY WHO IS NOT ABLE TO SHARE EMOTIONS AND SOOTHE ME WHICH HAS TAKEN AN ADDITIONAL TOLL ON MY HEART I WAS WITH SPARKY SINCE BIRTH HE WAS NOT AND IS UNWELL

Attached Images
jpeg 20170907_213203_LLS.jpg (118.54 KB, 2 views)

catiebee

Reply with quote  #222 
What an adorable little nugget! My heart hurts for you, Ginger. I so understand. Take good care of you--this is such a hard journey! Wishing you much comfort today and always. I wish I could do more than say I'm sorry for your pain. But I sure am. This picture just grips my heart.

Hugs to you...

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #223 

One year ago today, May 3, 2018

To my dearest Boo from your Mommy:

I didn’t know how sick you were.

Throughout the night you coughed like I had never heard you cough.
We got up and went to the vet. He gave you the medication assuring me that you would be ok and to give you a dose when we got home. I remember the day like it was yesterday. Never forgetting the look on your sweet little face sitting in the car hoping that I would be staying home with you through the day. Your “dad” stayed with you most of the morning and when I arrived home at 12:30 pm., you were not doing so well. I had never heard you moan before. It didn’t sound like you were in pain, it just sounded like you were uneasy. The rest, I don’t want to write again.

Just remembering the last day brings so much pain. I try my best not to but somehow it works its ugly way into my mind.

Today, Boo, I will remember all of the good time, all of the sweet little things about you, how you made me smile and laugh everyday of your life. I will remember you…at your best….

Baby Boot.jpg 

To my forum family:

Watching Boo age came with its own set of daily changes. His once honey colored fur turned completely white like mine. We grew old together. His eyes had the same film over them that I remember seeing in my grandmother’s eyes. One day he could get up on the bed; the next day he falls, whimpering, when he tries to leap onto it, and nothing will convince him not to try again. To the end, he was invincible. Or so he thought .
I know that my Boo had a very special life. He was treated like he was royalty. He never ate dog food (dog food was for dogs). He slept in a king sized bed, and he had ¾ of it. He had run of the house and was the little prince. He knew me better than I know myself. He knew every move I was going to make before I made it. He understood that our lives were special together. All he wanted was to live. He wanted joy. I know that my life revolved around taking care of him. All of this is wonderful except the part that he is not here anymore.

I believe that when I arrived home a year ago today at 12:30 pm., Boo still thought he was going to be ok. After all, I was there, and I always took care of him. I always made it better.

Although it’s been exactly one year, I still feel my boy every day. I know that today when I go to the park, for the first time in a year, he will be there waiting for me in spirit. I will walk our walk and watch all of the squirrels waiting for my Boo to chase them, listen to all of the birds singing, listen to the children playing, smell the freshly cut grass. It will not be the same but I must go to honor my boy as it was his favorite place other than home. It was his last place on this earth. I will miss his excited scream when I drive into the park, I will miss his running excitement, I will miss him chasing the squirrels, I will miss him peeing 15-20 times marking the park as his. I will miss his little nose exploring all of the smell spring offers.

prissy boo.jpg 

This place, this forum, I honestly believe, saved me. People come and go here, but we are all here for the same reason. We are all here because we have lost our dear dear companion and no one, no one quite understands in the way we do here. The bond we all share is not describable. When Boo left one year ago, I was so distraught, I had no idea how to handle it. I talked to my close family and yeah, they were supportive, but only for a day or two. My co-workers all said the same things, the usual things we don’t want to hear. We really don’t want to hear anything do we? We just want our babies back. But it was all “well at least he’s not suffering” “well, he’s in a better place” “well, you know the best way to get over it is to get another dog”. Ugh. I didn’t want another dog and I definitely would never get over it. I found that I have gotten used to not having Boo with me physically, but “over it” NEVER! The worst one of all was “it’s just a dog.” I can’t even comment on that one. So, this forum, this safe place, saved me. I found so many compassionate people here that understood that we never “get over it” we just get used to it. It takes a long time to get used to but we do.

After a year, I wonder if I will ever be able to own another animal knowing the unavoidable reality in the end. Is it was really worth it in the end, worth the pain, unhappiness, and the loss of joy. As far as owning another animal, I don’t know the answer yet. I have been secretly looking at puppies on the internet though. As far as it being worth it in the end? The answer is yes, I would not trade the last 12 years for anything

To all of you that are just beginning the journey of grief, stay here, come here often, check in, read other’s stories of pain and sorrow. You will find yourself comforting someone. It seems like it will never get easier but it does. You will never stop missing your baby and you will never “get over” it but you will survive.

_Boo memorial.jpg 

Reply with quote  #224 
What a beautiful tribute post for your little Boo, your words touched my heart this morning, your love poured across the page. You give such hope to so many here struggling with the deep grief of losing our little angels. I agree with everything you said, it will get a little easier with time, but the missing will last forever just as it should. I'll be thinking of you today as you go on your walk, I remember doing the same thing when the first year came to an end. It was hard, but it was also a loving memory I held dear in my heart. I often think of getting a little puppy, I struggle with that decision worrying about the same things you mentioned, but in my heart, I know the pain losing another one would be outweighed with the joy and love shared again. Boo is so cute, your post so wonderful, he is smiling at you today, watching you, loving you. You have so many wonderful and happy memories to hold in your heart forever. Blessings to you on this day, and thank you for sharing your heart with us.

Reply with quote  #225 
Dear Ginger & Boo,

Your sweet letter to Boo brought me to tears. When you write, I easily feel the love you have for Boo and the way he filled your days with joy and laughter, such a special boy, one who never failed in making you smile and your days better. ❤️
I can’t believe it’s been 1 year 💔 it makes me cry. It doesn’t feel real. It feels like yesterday when we saw our boys. I think it’s because we always feel our babies with us. We can feel them but, we can see them.
I know there are no words that can take away the pain. I know today is incredibly hard. This first year we have endured so many heart breaking firsts without our boys “physically here.” 💔 and although our boys, Boo & Teddy aren’t “physically here”, we know they are still here with us in their spirit form. They aren’t gone. They let us know everyday they are with us, all the signs we have received from our boys have been so special.
A part is missing, that physical part we long for. We were graced with that part of them and our soul will always long for it. That’s the tragedy and the beauty of having and losing a part of your deepest being, your child, your world, your everything and it will hurt forever, we will never “get over it” we will grieve forever. We lost our children. But even through all this pain, it was so worth it, all 12 years worth it. Without question we would easily do it all over and over and over again. They are worth every tear.
You provided the best life for Boo. He is your baby, your child, your everything. Treated like royalty, like the prince he is. He has the best mommy he could ever asked for. Boo is forever in your heart and forever with you, next to you just as he always has been for the last 12 years and will forever ❤️
Thank you for sharing your precious photos of Boo. I always enjoy seeing his adorable face, learning about his wonderful personality and hearing all the memories you two shared together. I feel like I know him. He is such a special boy.
Thank you for your friendship and support, I don't have enough words to tell you how much I appreciate you. I know Teddy and Boo are thankful we found each other through this forum. They knew we needed each other.
Boo continues to love his Mommy who he was/is so lucky to share his life with. May all the wonderful memories you and Boo shared together bring you comfort and fill your heart with warmth. Boo is always with you 💙🐾

Now Boo can catch the squirrels at the park with his spirit speed 🐶

Big hugs 💕
Jenny & Teddy

Attached Images
jpeg C59A1FA5-D35E-410B-A1B9-7974518D1F88.jpeg (131.86 KB, 3 views)

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.