Forum

Author   Comment   Page 14 of 17     «   Prev   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   Next
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #196 
Ginger & Boo,

I know your heart weighs heavy, today, everyday, missing your sweet handsome boy. You’re right, Time doesn’t heal. There aren't any words that will take away our pain. You and Boo are always in my heart. Remember your sweet Boo is always with you, right beside you, forever. Wishing for all the wonderful memories you and Boo shared together bring you comfort.

Hugs💕
Jenny & Teddy

Attached Images
jpeg 96BC9B02-274B-4AB0-8112-8B3AB6205551.jpeg (54.90 KB, 2 views)

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

exit30

Reply with quote  #197 
I completely understand your pain and suffering, we lost our Tuffy of a sudden death at the age of 5, that was over 3 years ago, and to this day I can't look at his picture, I just lose it. There is no time limit on grieving, and don't let anyone tell you to "just get over it", take time to be sad, angry, confused and more. They say time is a healer, however mine never completely heal, they find a corner in my life only to reemerge at any given moment. 

Come back here when you need understanding and support. 
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #198 
SO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR PRECIOUS FUR BABY I CRY AS I WRITE LOST MY SPARKY FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL SPARKY 12/28/2017 ONE YEAR AGO THE 28TH OF DECEMBER 2018 HE WAS 28 YEARS TEN MONTHS AND TWO WEEKS OLD BORN FEBRUARY 14 1989. PLEASE KNOW WE ALL UNDERSTAND HERE AND PRAY FOR YOUR COMFORT PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE OR WILL SET UP A RAINBOWS BRIDGE. RESIDENCY SURELY MY SPARKY IS WATCHING OVER YOUR. FUR BABY FROM HIS RAINBOWSBRIDGE RESIDENCY. WE HAVE A MONDAY NIGHT CANDLE CEREMONY A PART OF THE SUPPORT RAINBOWSBRIDGE OFFERS AND SHARES MOMMY JOAN

Attached Images
png Image_224.png (77.26 KB, 1 views)

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #199 
Ginger I remember not long after I joined you replied to a topic I posted. It was about the inability to move, physical from the home Tankie grew up in. You felt as I did. The memories that surround us keep them with us. I hope you still feel some comfort in this. No matter where we are so are they. I don’t think we can ever fully accept the changes in our life when we lost them. Even in moments meant to be joyful the reality is with us. You see this quote wrapped in many different ways and as time has passed I understand it more, and more.

*it doesn’t get better, it gets different*

As our sweet friend Denise, Brutis’s mom would say, ‘wishing you blessings of comfort’,,,,,

Reply with quote  #200 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankie12
Ginger I remember not long after I joined you replied to a topic I posted. It was about the inability to move, physical from the home Tankie grew up in. You felt as I did. The memories that surround us keep them with us. I hope you still feel some comfort in this. No matter where we are so are they. I don’t think we can ever fully accept the changes in our life when we lost them. Even in moments meant to be joyful the reality is with us. You see this quote wrapped in many different ways and as time has passed I understand it more, and more.

*it doesn’t get better, it gets different*

As our sweet friend Denise, Brutis’s mom would say, ‘wishing you blessings of comfort’,,,,,
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #201 
HOW DOES IT GET DIFFERENT CAN YOU EXPLAIN I AM STILL IN THE TOTAL ENGULFED IN DEPRESSION STATUS. MOMMY JOAN SPARKYS MOMMY
Adv2112

Reply with quote  #202 
I am so sorry for all of your precious pet loses. I think what people mean by time heals or it doesn't get better it gets different is we discover a new normal. Every room of mu house when I walk in, I'm used to seeing my Leo cat there waiting for me. I think I still see him. This is just too fresh for me as we just lost him on Saturday.
PeanutGarcia

Reply with quote  #203 
I've read all the post above.

No words can provide much comfort. But you did what was right. It's so painful though. I know... I know.

I wish I could take the pain away. I know I wish I could've taken my Peanut's place with her injuries. But we can't live this life of "what if". 

I am sorry for your loss. 
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #204 
Quote:
Originally Posted by COOKIES4
HOW DOES IT GET DIFFERENT CAN YOU EXPLAIN I AM STILL IN THE TOTAL ENGULFED IN DEPRESSION STATUS. MOMMY JOAN SPARKYS MOMMY

Joan I think the difference is we’re quieter about our grief now. It’s still with us but we keep in inside. We look from the inside out through different eyes. We are changed, that’s the difference our so called * New Normal*

Reply with quote  #205 
Quote:

Joan I think the difference is we’re quieter about our grief now. It’s still with us but we keep in inside. We look from the inside out through different eyes. We are changed, that’s the difference our so called * New Normal*
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #206 
Quote:

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #207 
I AM NO QUIETER INSIDE I AM MISERABLE CRYING ALL THE TIME AND FINDING SIGNS SPARKY IS STILL HERE IN SPIRIT I FOUND TWO MARKERS ONE ORANGE AND ONE BLACK THEY WER3,28 IN A BOTTOM IF A CONTAINER I WAS CLEANING OUT AND AT LEAST FOUR YEARS OLD SINCE WE MOVED IN TO THIS APARTMENT I USE THOSE COLORS AS HE LOVED ORANGE AND I HAVE BEEN USING A BLACK MARKER SINCE I AM IN MOURNING I USE BLACK AND ORANGE PAPER CLIPS I ORDER SPECIAL THANKS FOR EXPLAINING FRIENDS JOAN
Purzel

Reply with quote  #208 
Dear Ginger,

Thank you for your sweet words on Max's thread. I also do not really know what people mean to say when they say I should get another dog - another dog is not Max - so I know exactly what you mean. Ginger, I hope that the new year is treating you well and that you had a good start into 2019.

My good thoughts are with you
Hugs

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #209 
Today marks nine whole months since my Boo became an angel.
I just want to acknowledge him here because without the people here, I truly would have thought I was the nut people that don’t understand thought I was. Grief for our furry babies is normal and slow to leave us.
💕🐶

Reply with quote  #210 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger4256
Today marks nine whole months since my Boo became an angel.
I just want to acknowledge him here because without the people here, I truly would have thought I was the nut people that don’t understand thought I was. Grief for our furry babies is normal and slow to leave us.
💕🐶

Hugs! It is. I went days without tears. Thought I was slowly moving on but now I've been breaking down crying suddenly these last two days. I just miss him so much.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.