Forum

Author   Comment   Page 13 of 17     «   Prev   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   Next   »
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #181 
Darlene I am so sorry you and your family have gone through so very many losses. My heart hurts for you. This forum s made up of many compassionate people who care and understand the deep bond we share with our beloved pets and the unbearable pain of losing them. I urge you to open up a thread so we can all come and offer more individual support, and hopefully a little guidance during your journey. I can help you with the thread if you like, many hugs,,,,,

Reply with quote  #182 
Thank you so much. It’s so wonderful to have a place to come to where people really understand what it is to lose these babies , so many people think of them as “just cats “ or “just dogs”, they’re family , sometimes,sadly they’re our only family . I know you’re here because you’ve lost a pet or pets too and I offer you my condolences on your loss also. It never gets easy, every pet you lose is a hard as losing that first one. Thank you , and take care .
Darlene
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #183 
DARLENE BLESS YOU FOR CARING ABOUT US. OUR FUR AND FEATHER BABIES ARE OUR SOUL AND HEART AND WE ALL GRIEVE TOGETHER.MOMMY JOAN SPARKYS MOMMY

Attached Images
jpeg 20170907_213203_LLS.jpg (2.54 MB, 1 views)

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #184 
GINGER SO SYMPATHETIC I AM FOR YOU. DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME WAS BAD FOR SPARKY AND I ALSO BECAUSE OF THE SAME ISSUES YOU MENTION WHEN I WAS WORKING. YOUR BOO REMEMBERS YOUR KINDNESS AND I AM SHARING YOUR PAIN. HAVE YOU TRIED THE CHAT ROOM FOR MORE SUPPORT. WE ALL CARE HERE AND THIS FORUM HAS SO MANY KIND AND EMPATHETIC PEOPLE HERE. MY FEATHER BABY SPARKY PASSED 10 MONTHS AGO I CRY EVERY DAY . HE WAS 28 YEARS TEN AND A HALF MONTHS OLD. A SWEET COCKATIEL MY CHILD. FRIENDS JOAN SPARKYS MOMMY.

Attached Images
jpeg 20170401_225646_LLS.jpg (3.02 MB, 1 views)
jpeg Sparky.jpg (40.85 KB, 1 views)

MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #185 
Ginger, I thought about you as last night was our turn to turn back the clocks. The early darkness will definitely have an impact as it is a reminder that time just seems to be flying by. It's also a reminder the holidays are just around the corner and our babies are not here for us to fuss over. 

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #186 
Ginger 💕
As always thinking of you and your sweet handsome Boo 💙🐶 thank you for always being here with me. I know Boo and Teddy are best friends now.

Attached Images
jpeg 957EBC0F-3645-4787-8200-E7A804A6E367.jpeg (21.26 KB, 1 views)

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

catiebee

Reply with quote  #187 
Ginger, I love Boo being all stretched out in that picture you posted not long ago. Soooo relaxed, just how we loved to see them. Just melted onto the bed.

I'm so sorry this time of year is extra tough. I understand and know lots of our friends here feel the same way. I am sooo hearing you about the joy that went missing when our babies left. It's such a huge chasm they leave in our hearts.  

I hope you are able to have some comfort and encouragement on your journey. Such a long road and my heart goes out to you.

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #188 
Thank you all for your comforting words and thoughtfulness. All of you are always in my thoughts. I do miss my boy every day but more so at this time of the year, obviously this is the first fall/winter without him. I still get very sad but remember how happy Boo made my life. During the night I still expect him to be here when I roll over and still try not to disturb his sleep. You all know what I mean.

Reply with quote  #189 
Dear Ginger,

Time flies, doesn't it? But I want you to know that you and your sweet Boo are in my thoughts. It is a difficult time of year and yes, I do understand perfectly what you mean as I whisper some nice and loving words to Max each night I go to sleep. It comforts me and I am quite sure he can hear this just like I know that Boo is watching over you.

Many hugs

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #190 
Sylvia
Yes the time is flying by much faster than when I had my Boo.
I think of you and your character Max a lot and know how you miss him terribly.
Next week will be 7 months since Boo became an angel. I know he is my guardian angel like Max is yours.
These holidays are not the same without our babies but we will get through them with our memories.
Hugs back to you

Reply with quote  #191 

Today, December 3, 2018 marks 7 months without my Boo. 

He used to give me kisses

I wish he could again;
But things were different then.
The sun still shines, the rain falls down and the seasons change
But the sun and rain and the seasons are not the same without my Boo around

Last night I dreamed we were together,
Sharing all the love we've known;
Til I had to face the nightmare,
Of waking up alone.
He used to give me kisses,
I wish he could again;

I miss my Boo more than ever today with the seasons changing and wishing I could just take him on one of his walks.  Last year it snowed here and we only get snow about once every 10 years.  Boo experienced the snow and loved it. 

Snowy.jpg 

Reply with quote  #192 
Hi Ginger, 

Anniversaries are really tough. I realize it came a few days ago but I care and understand the pain that those mile markers bring. I hope the rest of your week has flowed along as gently as possible. 

It does seem like each change of season brings memories that are hard to cope with. For some reason fall and the holidays are especially hard. Maybe part of it is, people expect this to be a happy time, family fun, traditions, and all that. But when our hearts are aching so, it's hard to get on board. 

Boo looks just precious in the snow! That must have been the hugest treat when he got to experience it.  And I do so hear you on wishing you and he could go for walks again. It would mean the world...it's just hard. 

Wishing you heaps of comfort in these pre-holiday tough times. Thinking of you and sending hugs.

Purzel

Reply with quote  #193 
Oh Ginger,

What beautiful and heartbreaking words you wrote for Boo's angelversary. The picture you sent of him in the snow is gorgeous - and... as you wrote you get snow only about every 10 years, I think it snowed last year especially for your sweet Boo to fully enjoy himself. I know how much dogs love snow.

I send many hugs to you

[hundi]

Purzel

Reply with quote  #194 
Dearest Ginger,

Thank you for your lovely words on Max's thread. I had to smile reading this: "Later in his life he just wanted to tear them apart to find the squeaker." Boo, the scientist, lol

I hope Christmas time is extra kind to you and you can find lots of joy and some inner peace.

Big fat Hugs

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #195 
Today is 8 months since by Boo left this earth to become an angel. He was my angel here on earth and now he is my spiritual guardian angel.
Time doesn’t make it any easier, I don’t know what people mean when they say “time heals”, I doesn’t. I still expect to see my boy in the morning or hear his light snoring during the night.
People say “well just get another dog”, like another dog will make it all better. Not for me. If it’s not Boo, I can’t right now. We had the most special relationship and nothing can replace that.
Maybe one day....
Anyway, I just wanted to come here, to this comfort place, where I found compassion after my baby left, when there was no other place to find it, and honor my Boo by posting here on his anniversary.
Happy new year and I hope 2019 brings us all joy and peace

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.