Forum

Author   Comment   Page 12 of 17     «   Prev   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   Next   »
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #166 
Boo’s Angelversary💧🐾💧 and he looks just like an angel should. So sweet! We all take such comfort in each other and you have soothed so many broken hearts along your journey grieving the physical loss of your beloved Boo. “Thank you Ginger for sharing Boo with us”
We are stronger as a whole, blessings for sweet, sweet Boo and for you Ginger,,,,,

Reply with quote  #167 
Ginger,

I can only agree to what Lynn wrote there. Boo looks so so sweet on that picture you posted. Those Angelversaries are hard to bear, I know, still I hope the good memories will make you smile today.

Many hugs

[hundi]

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #168 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND YOU KNOWYOUR FUR BABY IS PEACEFULLY RESTING AND WAITING PATIENTLY TO BE REUNITED WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT. MOMMY JOAN
Purzel

Reply with quote  #169 
Ginger,
Thank you for posting on my thread and thinking of me. You and sweet Boo are in my thoughts ever so often. I hope you do have a peaceful weekend with many good memories and joyful moments.
Many hugs

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #170 
"Last night I dreamed we were together
Sharing all the love we've known
Till I had to face the nightmare
Of waking up alone"

I've come here today to mark the 5 month (I hate saying that) anniversary of Boo becoming my guardian angel.

Without this forum and all of the compassion and caring people here, I honestly don't know how I could have made it.  I am still struggling but it is getting easier now to remember more of the happy times with my Boo and not think of his last days of life. 

So, thank you.   window.jpg 

Reply with quote  #171 
Oh Ginger, what a sweet picture of your baby. It seems like this forum is our sanctuary, our judge free zone. I know it must seem unbelievable that your Boo has been gone for that long. It’ll be 4 months for my Max and 3 for Bailey on the 13th this month and what I feel is disbelief. How can this be? And yet it is. They are without a doubt our personal guardian angels. Much love and hugs to you. ❤️❤️

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #172 
This picture always makes me feel wistful. Boo looks so much like my Yorkie who loved to look out, and my beloved Tankie who slept many times with her head resting on our sill that’s almost ground level.
Five months and you wonder how can it be,
Your angel watches over his Mommy at all times, he is your guardian. I wish you comfort as your heart remembers all of the sweetness and love that keeps you bound in spirit to your beloved Boo,,,,,

Reply with quote  #173 
sleeping boo.jpg Thanks,
This is what I miss.  My boy stretched out beside me.  

Reply with quote  #174 
Thinking of you & Boo ♡ as always you and your baby are always in my thoughts. 5 months doesn’t feel real. 💔 I know how hard/sad today is.
I love the photo of Boo all sprawled out on your bed relaxing with his mommy ♡ he has the cutest little tummy. Everytime I see a photo of him I just can’t get over how white, shiny and silky soft his fur is.
For the 4 months I have known you through this grief journey I have fallen in love with your Boo. I wish Teddy & Boo met during their “physical” journey but they have met now during their spiritual journey and are best friends, being little princes 👑
The photo of Boo staring out the window I think how Boo must be so thrilled now he doesn’t have to wait at the window for his mommy to come home from “work”. I can just picture little prince Boo getting upset of how dare his mommy could choose work over him. 👑🐶
Boo is always and forever with you. Boo is your soul mate. One day you will see and be with Boo again forever. Sending you big hugs and comfort on this hard day and everyday. 💛

Jenny & Teddy 💕

Attached Images
jpeg EBF5F753-CD37-40B0-8F7B-A2AC92D238FA.jpeg (128.59 KB, 3 views)
jpeg 77A9AC95-5217-4D65-AEC3-0C3A68D0DB29.jpeg (25.24 KB, 3 views)

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #175 
Awww Jenny, putting those two pics together is so cute! 💜💜 You're in my thoughts Ginger. I admire those of you ahead of me on this journey. The 20th will be 3 months for me and even getting that far seems unreal. Boo looks so comfy on the bed!!
Purzel

Reply with quote  #176 
Hi Ginger,

What lovely pictures of sweet Boo! Thank you for sharing. I understand very well how much you miss this wonderful streching out and sleeping, so so cute. Always gave me so much peace inside.

Many hugs to you

PS
Jenny, yep - putting those two pics together is just lovely and made me smile.

[hundi]

Purzel

Reply with quote  #177 
Dear Ginger,

Thank you so much for comforting me on my thread. This time of year seems to be especially difficult for many of us. I know you are still grieving your dear sweet “old child” Boo and just like you wrote to me,  I believe the same you do: That they just go to sleep.

My good thoughts and wishes are with you, I send many hugs your way knowing that we will get through this difficult time of year. This beautiful season when everything turns golden.

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #178 
Six months today
I lost my beautiful boy Boo 6 months today and although I don’t cry everyday, the sadness and grief still remain.
Today starts daylight savings time and it was the most dreaded day of the year for me and my boy.
It meant that I would no longer get home from work in daylight and be able to take him to the park for our daily walk.
It meant longer days for Boo to be home waiting for me in his mindset because he couldn’t understand.
My house is very very different now without the joy that Boo brought into it. There is no excitement coming home from work to an empty house. There is seldom laughter.
I know I will always always miss my Boo.
There may be another companion one day but Boo is my heart. I know this is true.
Anyway I had to come to the forum today because it was/is my comfort zone. A place where everyone understands the pain we go through. A place where everyone “gets it.”
So thank you for having this place and
THANK YOU Boo for your unconditional love
I’ll always miss you
💕❤️💕💕

Reply with quote  #179 
Aww Ginger😢 where did six months go? And yet it feels like I’ve know you and Boo much, much longer.
I remember feeling like “do they think I’ve forgot them? I’m coming babies I promise!” And than their extra excitement when I’d open the door,,,
How things have changed,
Blessings of comfort to you and especially today on Boo’s day,,,,,

Attached Images
jpeg 9FE87BEC-A863-4CB3-BEED-3245CB9809E0.jpeg (43.84 KB, 2 views)

Petmom3

Reply with quote  #180 
We lost our sweet sassy girl Salem at the age of 14 at the end of July to lymphoma. It came out of the blue , our vet hospital tried everything to save her but it reached the point where she was barely able to breathe out of the oxygen cage and we had no choice but let her go . Last Monday we brought our sweet 12 year boy cat Merlin to our vet because he had stopped eating over the wknd,we thought maybe he was just upset , he had been grieving terribly for Salem, she was his world , they were completely bonded , she adopted him from day one when he was 8 weeks old. My vet immediately started Merlin on fluids for dehydration and they inserted a feeding tube telling me if all was good he would be home within days . He passed away two days later on Halloween.i can’t even process theses losses and now we have to euthanize our 13 yr old shih tzu in a few weeks due to his many health issues . We can’t put him through any more medical interventions . It’s no longer fair to him but I just can’t let him go . My pet family has been wiped out , gone . I can’t even begin to process the losses. I tell myself they’re just sleeping in the house somewhere to get through the day. It’s easier at work but unbearable for me and my family at home now and i still want to complete a bucket list for Marley and help him to cross that bridge in a few weeks . I keep asking how did this happen , where do we go from here . All we’ll have are 3 little urns and years of memories . It’s simply unbelievable. To lose 3 pets in less than 4 months , I just can’t take it in . I’m having trouble grasping a life without them , the losses were to swift . I feel like I’m on autopilot right now and my husband is on dialysis and a kidney and he’s dealing with that too and our college daughter still at home is trying to deal with college and the loss of all our pets and we’re still coping with the loss of our other daughters triplet babies all born alive in her 7th month of pregnancy and all passed away within hours last summer.

Attached Images
jpeg 4A567D0C-128D-44FB-9864-361A6406C211.jpeg (494.25 KB, 2 views)
jpeg CF97B0B2-0107-42E2-A4BF-AF02FB661030.jpeg (658.08 KB, 3 views)
jpeg B742F4D9-8279-4E7C-81E6-EE076A883B40.jpeg (548.35 KB, 4 views)
jpeg 6E408337-194B-47AA-A6F9-65EBC9505FEB.jpeg (584.02 KB, 4 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.