Forum

Author   Comment   Page 11 of 17     «   Prev   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   Next   »
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #151 
Ginger & Tankie 💕

I’m happy I made you smile and both like the mug 😉 I couldn’t find the quote by itself so I found it on a shirt & Mug. I agree I want that mug too 😉 Ginger, I knew you’d get a kick out of it lol

Purzel

Reply with quote  #152 
Sweet Ginger,

Thinking of you today and just saw the so so sweet pic of Boo. Such a lovely face, you want to grab and hug and steal him....

I want the mug, too... lol

Have a lovely rest of this Sunday and a good night's sleep

Many hugs

[hundi]

Purzel

Reply with quote  #153 
Me again, dear Ginger....

.... thanking you for your lovely post on my thread. You are right, I do have a gazillion pics of Max and I am very glad they make you smile. I think a smile is what we need - if possible on a daily basis. Max and Boo would have wanted us to greet every new day with a smile.

Many hugs to you

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #154 
Oh wow, 16 weeks.
I will always miss my baby Boo and never ever forget him.  
It's hard to think of new things to say here because I think I've said all that there is to say or maybe I'm just at a loss for words.  However, I will say that I am forever thankful that I had this wonderful Boo in my life. 
Boo on couch.jpg

Reply with quote  #155 
Sixteen weeks of this beautiful ❣️Boo❣️ spirit by his Mommy’s side loving her and gently guiding her along this path until your hearts will be as one again Boo is your angel baby,,,,,

Reply with quote  #156 
That picture of Boo is beautiful. Sometimes we just can't find the right words to express our feelings because we are spent. This pain is so exhausting and never ending. Not only were you lucky to have Boo in your life, he was lucky to have you for his mommy.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #157 
Ginger & Boo ♡

Thursday’s, your Boo’s Day.
16 weeks, (3 months & 2 weeks) since your boy Boo change to just his spirit form to now follow you everywhere. ♡

Boo is so beautiful & handsome 💙
He has the most darling face & sweetest eyes. I love his wavy white silky fur, his cute black nose, adorable floppy ears.

I’m pretty sure Boo knew and still knows how beautiful & handsome he is. I have fallen in love with your sweet boy Boo, your son, your baby.

For 16 weeks Boo has been following you to work 😉 since he has the freedom to go everywhere with you 🐾 without his physical form getting in the way. He is wishing you could see how thrilled he is that he figured how his spiritual form is the coolest thing ever.

I could just imagine the first week of Boo experiencing his spirit form, he probably thought he had to wait near the window watching, waiting for you to come home from work, then one day Boo realizes... hey I have nothing physically holding me back, screw this! I’m going with mom to work! 🐶It must be fun if she is there all day ditching me! Then as Boo arrives with you to work his first thought ever was probably “She leaves me for this boring place?! Rude mom!” 😉 But he still goes with you, because no matter what Boo loves being with you, even if it was watching paint dry with you lol. Always remember, where you are, Boo is there with you forever & always.

Although its painfully hard for us not having our babies “physically here with us” because we are so use to spending our time and seeing them in their “physical form” when their spirit is essentially who they are and them. We aren’t use to it. Boo is showing you he is still here. They are always with us.

Boo is with you. Boo will always and forever be with you. Boo has always loved being with his mommy and still is. Now he is always with you and no one can stop him. Your bond with Boo is incredibly strong & unbreakable, always has been and always forever will be. ♡

Thinking of you & Boo always ♡

Attached Images
jpeg 76927511-CFB8-43E3-8515-96BE59A2D695.jpeg (49.07 KB, 3 views)
jpeg E8E69CB6-C324-4672-BA56-E73C6F06CFB1.jpeg (26.41 KB, 1 views)
jpeg 838D2E5B-8159-4217-9DFD-527A830A8019.jpeg (49.96 KB, 1 views)

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #158 
Oh Jenny, you made me laugh at that "rude Mom" comment!  It is awfully boring at work and would be better if Boo was here making a mess of things.  
Thank you so much for your support during this time. 
I think of Boo and Teddy together waiting for us to become spirits with them.

Lynn, as always, you brighten my day.

Marlen, Thank you.  You are right, there are no more words, just remembering happier times.  

Without this forum, ugh, I hate to even imagine.......

Reply with quote  #159 
I’m happy to know I made you laugh. 💛I know Boo’s happy to know his mommy is laughing. I can picture Boo making a mess of things lol I know Boo & Teddy are buddies watching over us, relaying messages back to each other. They are always with us. Im sure they are ready to show us the spirit journey of life and how cool it is. 💕🐶🐾🐶

Purzel

Reply with quote  #160 
Oh Ginger,

So many times I am lost for words on my own thread and also only feel that I just miss Max and am glad he was there - feel that there is abso nothing to add to that. The post Jenny gave there is just so so sweet and comforting - such wonderful imagination and thoughts. I believe the same that Max is a spirit now just as your sweet Boo and Jenny's Teddy. A lovely thought the three hanging around together being free to go wherever they want to go.

Many hugs for you

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #161 
Thank you P
I feel the same way, our three musketeers getting into what ever they want to and having a blast.
They will never grow old, only we will and they will be waiting for us one day ❤️️

Reply with quote  #162 
Silvia & Ginger,

Oh the 3 musketeers 🐶🐶🐶. I can imagine all 3 of our boys Teddy, Boo & Max, running around being boys getting into all kinds of pupper trouble 😉

Boo, Max & Teddy The 3 Musketeers 💙

Attached Images
jpeg 0DB3C35D-735E-4DED-A12F-BFD5D47E6C61.jpeg (49.07 KB, 2 views)
jpeg 806256A6-CE0B-4FC8-827A-47E7CE17846B.jpeg (218.87 KB, 1 views)
jpeg F3E268B8-F125-4121-8F24-551D20855E5C.jpeg (148.86 KB, 1 views)

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #163 
Ginger, thank you for visiting my topic on China and Nicky. Every time someone tells me they think they are beautiful, it brings such a smile to my heart. Boo is such a beautiful little angel, I love the pictures. Blessings to you and Boo, it will be an amazing day when we are all reunited.

Reply with quote  #164 
It's 4 months today since my precious Boo became an angel. I had to write on this forum today because without all of you I would have definitely gone insane. This is the safe place where you all understand the hurt that we all go through when our fur family members have to go on without us.
I still miss my boy everyday and always will I think.
So thank you forum family and mostly thank you Boo
❤️❤️️

Reply with quote  #165 
My angel

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_6675.jpg (119.21 KB, 4 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.